We now launch our very own Submit page, where you can upload what ever you think is cool, either its your portfolio, a blog post, illustrations, photography, your videos, or even if its a creative/advertising agency, just upload an image, a description and a link – that’s it ! – http://cyanatrendland.com/submit/
brilliant advertising sport photos for nike and underarmour by joel grimes.
more photos here.
Here’s a series of amazing viral films for DHL, featuring the deceptively fast service provided by their couriers. The films showing time standing still as DHL consignments are delivered to their destinations.
To dramatized the concept in a fresh way, the effects were all filmed live in-camera, whereby great acting and meticulous art direction is needed to give the filmic look and feel. No post production special effects were applied. Art and creative direction by Michael Wong with film directed by Chinese film director Zhu JinJing.
Please view the 6 spots of a campaign here.
The spot ‘Shop’ was also featured in UK’s SHOTS vol. 106.
by Martin “kic” Legzdins
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg