Michael Kutsche is an award-winning Conceptual Artist/ Illustrator and 3d Artist located in Berlin, Germany who has worked for the vfx industry since 1998. His experiences reach from art directing and animating commercials and music videos to character design for feature film projects. He just finished his work as a character designer on Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland”(2010) and is currently working on “John Carter of Mars”(2012), directed by Andrew Stanton.
New on creative crossing: Profile and Work Samples by VALP
Read more and see great Works!
20 incredible illustrations inspired by the Queen on Neo-Soul Erykah Badu.
Beautiful fashion photography by Tamas Olajos, young London and Budapest based professional freelance photographer. Portrait same on the contrary, very clear and unambiguous.
Sweeet graphic! Apparently the people spoke and Ethcs listened. Ethcs Clothing will drop the price of their entire range of stock to just $24NZD for 24 hours because their customers and fans asked for it. Yup, hoodies too! That’s New Zealand dollars for those not familiar with the Land Of The Long White Cloud. So, about $15US, £11GBP or €12.50EUR. Starting in just over 4 hours.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing