While it takes a good amount of time and effort to compose the perfect shot, it takes an enormous amount of creativity to come up with an original series. These ten photographers have done just that – they’ve gone above and beyond with their distinct styling to takes visual storytelling to new heights. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Yes, the bearded guy really charms these amazing sounds out of glasses (we used 597 schott zwiesel crystal ones, by the way). No, we didn’t find him on “czechia’s got talent”. Yes, Petr Spatina is an outstanding musician. So what exactly makes you wonder why we got him for Skoda superb? The movie > WWW.ZEUTCH.COM
What do you mean your RSS reader is already full? You don’t wanna see mine! Anyway, this week we’re featuring some new, inspirational and (unfortunately) must read blogs for all you design, freelancing & creative ppl out there.
This logo design process for Keyboard Kahuna has been fun to put together, lots of images showing the explorations needed to end up with our final result.
The paintings and mixed media of French artist Jean Labourdette a.k.a. Turf One.
Turf One got his start in the late eighties on the streets of Paris as a graffiti artist. His work has appeared in such galleries as Yves Laroche (Montreal, QC), Jonathan LeVine Gallery (New York), Fuse Gallery (New York) and many others.
View more of his work and get a link to his site at Ink Butter.
The Lantern ‘is a manifesto for public space design: not just a decoration, but an urban strategy’ according to designers Awp Architects and Atelier Oslo in Sandnes, Ragna Stakland.
The duo Viktor & Rolf have celebrated the five years of their famous Flowerbomb perfume during an extravagant party at the Meurice Hôtel in Paris.
For this special occasion the pastry chef along with the top chef of the Meurice created a cake with all the notes of the perfume in a beautiful cube of pink beribboned praline, lime bergamot with a hint of jasmine and vanilla completed with a green tea biscuit and sealed with a Viktor & Rolf chocolate.
More Photos of this kickass work by
Instead of reinventing the sandglass, Marc Newson perfected it by replacing the sand with nickel-plated balls to have a perfect 60 min time lapse.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads