Creatividad como una herramienta para el desarrollo regional. Un proyecto. Otros trabajos here.
Award-winning designer, Stefan Sagmeister portrays ‘Here for good’ global campaign through typography. By creating a graphic representation of the markets, customers and beliefs of Standard Chartered, he allows viewers to come to their own conclusions of the meaning of good business. AWESOME project! See it all here.
Look alike wireframe CAD drawing, the Wired Chair is formed by steel tubes that link together. Designed by Gabriele Pezzini for Max Design, the Wired Chair s inspired by an ironic reflection on nature and the use of products: the subdued yet readily communicative design aims at establishing an emotional type of relationship between the objects and those using them. More photos after the jump!
more – http://gosiaherba.blogspot.com/
WATCH MORE HERE
Projecting a giant record player onto the floor that the user can control by running around on top of the surface, the interactive system responds to the pace of running and direction, as it slows down when you walk around slowly and plays backwards or rewinds when you start moving on the opposite direction. WWW.ZEUTCH.COM
In a new series starting today Monsieur Bandit explores different ways of combining (making) music with (making) visuals. As an introduction: a lovely music video for Goldfrapp, done with the open source programming language and environment “processing”.
Singapore-based Park Hotel Group has unveiled ‘The Park, Hyderabad’, the first seven-star hotel in Hyderabad, India, designed by architecture and interior design firm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM), integrating sustainable features.
The INR34 million ($52.2 million approx) hotel is designed to appear like a trapezium washed in colors in one angle and appears like a yacht from a different angle. The hotel’s overall design and façade is inspired by the jewels of Hyderabad.
More details at ‘World Interior Design Network‘
“The easiest way to fight wrinkles.”. Ambient poster for Deracine Anti-Wrinkle Series product. You can see the credits inside the post.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels