The beautiful portfolio of Italian photographer Stefano Pedretti.
More images on Designaside.
Herman Plasencia is a Graphic designer, illustrator from Mexico.
Hauntingly beautiful photos taken by the German photographer during his three months stay in the north of Ghana in a small village called Yamah.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
This is a personal project about the re-interpretation the different stories.
I’m still working on developing other characters, so please be patient.
Thanks to the help of Anna Koerlin (Translator for this project)
A call to action is anything that encourages visitors to act. Whether signing up for email updates, following your twitter feed, or forwarding to a friend, calls to action are key. Calls to action span into the political and non-profit world as well. Succesful websites with purpose also ask for donations, letters to the editor, or general registration.
Here are some of the most effective methods, and associated tips for calling your visitors to action.
The Design Cove has been growing rapidly in the past few months to become a trusted source of creative and visual inspiration. In celebration of this success, the Design Cove has now had a face lift. You can check it out here: the Design Cove
4 new amazing typography design inspired by Shapes and colors.
Amazing that these shots are actually self-portraits – check out more on youmightlikethis.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes