This weeks Warren Ellis challenge is redesigning Young Romance cover
See more redesigned covers here
Clab4design It is a creative lab, a well-equipped carpentry shop where design furniture items are produced on a small scale. Due to its peculiar design and manufacturing characteristics, each product is a unique, high-quality item.
More on Designaside.
LEGO brick artist Nathan Sawaya’s ‘Brick by Brick’ is the first solo exhibition of his art works, comprised entirely of LEGO bricks, in New York.
Sawaya quit his job as a corporate lawyer back in 2001 to pursue his childhood fascination with the ubiquitous building blocks, transforming them into an artistic medium.
He has used LEGO’s shapes and bright colors to develop a range of sculptures including pop culture icons, the human form, planets.He’s even created a life-sized self-portrait, expressing the limitless possibilities of this medium.
Check out more pics.
Cigarette butts, pills, bottle caps, and coke bags made into jewelry by Cast Of Vices.
The collection is hand crafted in the U.S.A with solid sterling silver or gold.
Check it out.
Who are the worlds top ten find out as Visual Kontakt names “The Worlds Greatest Top 10 Graphic Designers”
The iPhone community has reacted strongly to the news that some app review sites have pay-to-play policies.
Wired.com last week reported on payola practices prevalent among several websites dedicated to reviewing iPhone apps. At least two authors of one site, TheiPhoneAppReview.com, recently required money from iPhone developers in exchange for reviews of their apps.
Read More at Wired
designs are reserved and cool, severe and angular, reflecting the objective perfectionism of the early 1960s. The Eight Drawer Credenza comes in four body veneers, and a choice of matching veneer tops or five different marble top options. Includes four box drawers and four full-extension file drawers. The base is available in either Polished Chrome or Satin Chrome.
“Focus group” is a short film directed by Jack Masters and conceived by agency Jack Morton. The Mill’s Bif (Fabrice Le Nezet, Jules Janaud and Francois Roisin) helmed the post-production efforts.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego