A nice experiment project by Mary Huang from California, USA.
TypeFACE Designer is an application that produces a typeface by the characteristics of the human face
The plasticity of naked bodies is the object of study by the American artist Bill Durgin.
More on Designaside.
Check out 12 Baskets Magazine. The digital magazine of Mobile Loaves and Fishes. The magazine launch this week coincides with the I AM HERE campaign which is designed to bring awareness to the homeless living in Austin, Texas. Danny will sit atop a billboard in Austin until enough money has been raised for him to purchase a mobile home for he and his wheel chair bound wife Maggie. Read their story HERE.
Seven artists all together thinking about “a new world”, and trying to answer the following questions: What kind of world do we want? How the future will look like? What “Utopia” are we looking for?
, Freak Fabric, , Mrzyk & Moriceau, Julien Pacaud, Setphane Ricci, Greg Vezon…from the 1st May until the 3rd of July 2010 UTOPIA at Espace artistique Médiathèque – Lourdes (France)
If you’re a new graphic or web designer or photographer at the beginning it will be hard to find clients for your design works. Find permanent job in this difficult economic situation is hard even for an experienced designer, not to mention about the beginners. If you are a talented photographer or designer you can easily sell your works online, working for yourself. In this article I summarize the best 40 websites where you can sell the photos, logos, themes and others design works online. You can compare what charges each of Website will pay you, compare all the rules and choose the most suitable service for you.
Get full list of websites where to Sell Designs and Photos Online
Many different types of art by Michelle Cruz. View more at michellecruz.nu.
Designed by Gio Ponti as one of the first designs for what would become FontanaArte. In the early 20th century, steel construction was becoming more prevalent, allowing for bigger and more windows in structures. This lead to the need for float glass to be provided quickly and consistently. Seeing the production advancements in float glass technology along with the ability to also produce hand crafted blown glass, Gio Ponti and Pietro Chiesa approached the Luigi Fontana Company to manufacture their designs for the home which could be mass produced but with an Italian artisan craftsmanship. The Bilia was one of these first designs and went into production in 1932. The Bilia remains as relevant today as it was in 1931, and is a signature piece of both FontanaArte and Gio Ponti.
Cope2 and Shepard Fairey team up in the Bronx to create a mural combining both of their signature styles.
Video and photos from the collaboration at inkbutter.com.
A piece for Tiger Translate. Tiger Translate is Tiger Beer’s cross-cultural creative platform which highlights Asia’s brightest creatives.
The theme for the work is “change”. This work depicted easily available information anywhere, anytime, as a subtance of change.
A work by Budi Kwan
The more I look at Mi Ju’s amazingly detailed work, the more I’m impressed by it. I just featured her in a post last week, but I stumbled upon some of her most recent works and they are truly mind-blowing.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar