When you look better, everything looks better. Meltin’Pot.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a similar effect we see in the Introduction clip of Harry Potter Series. We will learn how to effectively use the Layer Effects (Bevel) and apply a pattern overlay to get the desired stony feel. We will do add some cloud elements; play with the background layer and the cloud filter to bring forth a stormy environment. Finally we will use the photo filter adjustment layer to add a finishing touch to the image.
Tasha Tilberg in Paris by Kacper Kasprzyk for Elle US August 2010. Styling by Samira Nasr.
More at inkbutter.com.
If the classic 1930s Rolls Royce Phantom wasn’t beautiful enough as is, it became legendary when rebuilt by Henri Labourdette in the 1940s in France. The 1939 Rolls Royce Phantom III by Labourdette was a complete rebuild from the frame up, given a new body adorned in gold and brass. See more at TheCoolist.
South African artist Robin Rhode takes street art to a whole new level by adding in performances. Using everyday materials like chalk, charcoal or paint, he conjures up creative stories and then adds in actors to his “plays.” What starts out as a simple drawing of figures and shapes, magically transforms itself into a clever piece of performance street art!
Via Best Bookmarks
Imagine a skincare store with this great interior for its’ brand. Aésop, a skincare brand from Australia have done an incredibly job for their stores interiors worldwide. via…
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson