Bryan Traylor, principle photographer of Locker 14, was appointed by BBDO Cape Town to photograph the launch print campaign for Oude Meester Demant.
Beautiful birds photography by Dmitry Mozzherin, 46 years old professional animal photographer from Russia.
AKA is a Montevideo-based online magazine centred on visual arts — such as photography, design, illustration and cinema — that aims to show the creative work of talented local artists. We started with the project in 2009, and it quickly grew into something big, mutating from “just-another-digital-magazine” to a full online experience, counting with new tech goodies such as our “videoteque”, an audiovisual show-off for young directors; and a blog, an international insight of everything happening in the creative industries all over the world.
Babis Papanikolaou y Christina Tsiragelou son dos arquitectos griegos que un buen día decidieron tener su propio estudio al que llamaron 157+173 Designers. Más info en Trecool.
Spring seems to have arrived with a flurry. The Pink Garden Kit is an ideal starter kit for budding gardeners everywhere. Everything the discerning gardener needs is neatly housed in a practical carry case, and better still, the gardening set and all the garden tools inside are pink! It makes a perfect for girly gardeners! Garden tools have never looked so good!
Great selection of garden tools
Everton won. Last week, one of my clients and I succeeded in getting our site listed on Google News (I know; you know; but in their infinite ‘wisdom’, this represented A Big Thing). I finally created a logo worthy of my big ambitions for the non-profit I’ve been crafting on the side for a while seemingly longer than eternity.
Greg “Craola” Simkins is an artist of the new wave of American illustrators via on82.blogspot.com
Silence Television, Gianmarco Magnani’s Portfolio. The works are digital illustrations printed on premium matte 270 gm photo paper. For better care, printjobs are covered with a clear film that protects and gives them a matte tone. Each series are composed by 4 prints and the title of each print is the corresponding number.
View the rest of the series here via the Design Cove.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads