Amsterdam-based street artist Niels Meulman aka. ‘Shoe’ shared some of his latest Calligraffiti works on his website. Check out the new designs he did with ink and black permanent markers. There is also one artwork which was made with artists Zeds, Soap, Perto and Giose in Altamura, Italy. See more pictures…
Eternal Love…a romantic ambience created for Mikimoto Jewelery’s windows display in their Japan headquaters…sweet color scheme, dreamy flower petals that appears floating + rings that romantically emerged from those pinkish rose lying above the elegance marble base…
Long exposure photography refers to a specific technique of taking photographs with the camera set for long exposure or slow shutter speed. Usually, a photographic film or an image sensor in a digital camera is exposed to light for only a fraction of a second. For example, in order to take a photo on a sunny day it is enough to choose the shutter speed of 1/100th of a second. However, taking photos with the slower shutter speed (e.g. from 1/8th of a second to 8 seconds or even to a couple of hours) can result in magnificent and eye-catching visual effects. For example, if a long exposure photograph is taken at night on a busy city avenue, the headlights of moving cars will appear on the photo as glowing lines of light.
Continue reading …
“Savage Justice” is a solo exhibition by Morgan Slade at LeBasse Projects that runs until August 7th.
More at inkbutter.com.
Timelaps made by Benedikt von Seherr – Thoss
The Nike Toki Nd ($75) is a perfect blend of a basketball shoe and an everyday sneaker. Perforated vinyl leather upper with 4-eyelet styling. More images and information here!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)