Instead of reinventing the sandglass, Marc Newson perfected it by replacing the sand with nickel-plated balls to have a perfect 60 min time lapse.
Sky Gardens Tower at Vauxhall Cross in London has been designed by UK-based Carey Jones Architects, in conjunction with London-based Amin Taha Architects for Frasers Property Developments. It is 120 meter tall and has 36 stories. The design has been approved by Lambeth Council despite the opposition from Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment (CABE) which stated earlier that the scheme’s rooftop gardens for not being a meaningful or suitable amenity space.
Read more through ‘World Interior Design Network‘
The beautiful portfolio of Italian photographer Stefano Pedretti.
More images on Designaside.
Herman Plasencia is a Graphic designer, illustrator from Mexico.
Hauntingly beautiful photos taken by the German photographer during his three months stay in the north of Ghana in a small village called Yamah.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
This is a personal project about the re-interpretation the different stories.
I’m still working on developing other characters, so please be patient.
Thanks to the help of Anna Koerlin (Translator for this project)
A call to action is anything that encourages visitors to act. Whether signing up for email updates, following your twitter feed, or forwarding to a friend, calls to action are key. Calls to action span into the political and non-profit world as well. Succesful websites with purpose also ask for donations, letters to the editor, or general registration.
Here are some of the most effective methods, and associated tips for calling your visitors to action.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits