Works of this week!
To say that the media world – particularly print media – is in a bit of a state right now would be a gross understatement. The arrival of the web and its impact on advertising, reading habits and people’s expectations happened so fast and so suddenly that people are still reeling from it.
Web Design and information architecture go together like peas and carrots. Whether you have an information architect to work with or you are flying solo, a basic understanding of the interaction between the two is a fundamental in designing successful websites.
In Photography, subjects are sometimes accidentally or intentional captured against backgrounds that dramatically enhance the image. Here are 50 great examples to illustrate that.
Discover these colourful haircare packagings designed by José Luis García Eguiguren!
The Noop and Paw adventure continue and this time it’s for an exhibition in Chicago. Two thumbs up for the Coarse team for the good work.
View More and learn more on Whitezine
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee
- Numbers on Stairs Help Kids Learn to Count
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo