New on creative crossing: Profile and Work Samples by VALP
Read more and see great Works!
20 incredible illustrations inspired by the Queen on Neo-Soul Erykah Badu.
Beautiful fashion photography by Tamas Olajos, young London and Budapest based professional freelance photographer. Portrait same on the contrary, very clear and unambiguous.
Sweeet graphic! Apparently the people spoke and Ethcs listened. Ethcs Clothing will drop the price of their entire range of stock to just $24NZD for 24 hours because their customers and fans asked for it. Yup, hoodies too! That’s New Zealand dollars for those not familiar with the Land Of The Long White Cloud. So, about $15US, £11GBP or €12.50EUR. Starting in just over 4 hours.
Professional black and white photography by Stephan Opitz, male amateur photographer from Potsdam, Germany.
The may 2009 issue of Vogue U.S. features 9 powerful faces of the moment: Liya Kebede, Anna Maria Jagodzińska, Natalia Vodianova, Isabeli Fontana, Jourdan Dunn, Lara Stone, Raquel Zimmermann, Natasha Poly and Caroline Trentini by the legendary photographer Steven Meisel.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones