Originally from Texas, Peter currently lives in Brooklyn. His work has been featured in Rolling Stone, ESPN Magazine and Wired.
More of Peter’s work and a link to his site at Ink Butter.
While the laptop is getting smaller, the USB ports are getting less and limited. But more and more devices are using USB port. So this IniniteUSB can solve this problem. Discover all the details here !
Creating an identity is probably the hardest work to do in the design field. It has to be simple and it has a lot of meanings for the company. It´s difficult to find well done identities, specially a case study about it. Well, I find this case study by Denis Olenik about the Cocoa Stuff identity that he made.
View the full article
The design and architecture of CityCenter has been really interesting to follow. Retail environment Crystals at CityCenter has been designed by Studio Daniel Libeskind and David Rockwell. Its dramatic architecture and design is home to high-end couture and luxury brands like Louis Vuitton and Bulgari, with dinning options from Wolfgang Puck.
Read more at ‘World Interior Design Network Blog‘
Welcome to a world where a little bunny rabbit has one goal in life, to make it to the clouds. However, each time he reaches a new height something horrible happens, helium blocks of varying shapes and possibilities block his path and attempt to lead him astray! “The perfect game for a break @ work or even a meeting”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million