artworks by designer pedrag milankovic, bosnia and herzegovina.
more artworks here.
|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
With over one hundred years of history, it’s hard to know where to start when it comes to following the Arsenal’s triumphs and tragedies – thankfully, this Football Newspaper Book reproduces newspapers clippings from various moments in the history of the team. From the team’s first FA Cup in 1930, to the Doubles in 1971, 1998 and 2002, and the slumps of the 1950s and 80s, this book collects coverage from seven decades, including pieces from the latest Premier League season.
Hardbound in linen or leather, it’s a remarkable look at eighty years of First Division football that’s sure to bring back a few memories for real fans. As for other supporters, books are available for a wide range of clubs, big to small, from the massive Manchester United, to followers of the humble Huddlersfield Town. Check out the entire selection here.
Krink has been spotted doing a large scale work at Rojo Nova at the MIS Museum in Sao Paolo. This large scale work will take over one large wall of the museum. The actual measurements are not yet known, but expect it to be in the news soon.
This year, DC Comics is celebrating their 75th anniversary. The company has brought iconic superheroes to the world such as Superman, Batman, and The Flash. Paul Levitz, a writer for DC Comics for 35 years, is publishing this book about this company. It has details about his time with DC including the writing and publishing process, and vintage illustrations and photo-stills from the company’s past. The book is expected to be available in September 2010, so keep your eyes peeled.
The modern office is cluttered with all kinds of cables, it can easily get out of hand. Check out these creative products that will help keep your office clean and organized.
Dali Portrait By Matt Needle
Prints Available email: email@example.com
See more http://www.mattneedle.co.uk
His client list includes : Ace, Roc, Pocket and Scholastic books, as well as the Franklin Mint, The Bradford Exchange,Vivendi/Universal Games, Capital One Bank, Hasbro toys, Acme Archives, Topps Trading Cards and Lucasfilm Ltd. He also worked with Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema in the creation of licensed reproductions for his “The Lord of the Rings” fine art program.
Via Recave (Click here for more)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- FLYBi Drone with VR Goggles is Insanely Awesome
- Long Island Residence – Renovation and Conservation
- Bizarre Paintings of Mecha Robots Attacking East European Peasants of the Early 20th Century
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Zilvar House by ASGK Design
- Gorgeous Surfboards and Skate Decks Completely Cloaked in Famous Classical Artworks
- Three-Dimensional Human Collages Encased in Layers of Glass
- These Candles Have a Human Figure that Appears to Be Meditating
- The Filmography of Guns
- Photo of the Day: Pluto’s Blue Sky
- A Day in the Life of Chinese Street Artist
- Movado Edge Watch
- Skeye Pico Drone
- Jeep Terra Crawler by RCH Designs
- Villa Jewel Box with a Multifaceted Garden Outer Shell