More pics on My Modern Metropolis.
Here is a short stop motion that shows what happens when a Dj is in charge of the dishes, simply using basic and colorful items.
HERE WE ARE.
Frenchies impose their style thanks to OPEN MINDED, a brand new french collective of artists which becames a reference in the world of Custom.
After having pimped M by Monderer’s snearkers during one of these private viewings, after having offered these sneakers to two very very lucky guys, we arrive on your screen.
Let’s check our website, get in and STAY TUNED.
See how one student brings Heath Ledger’s character back to life.
Following the completion of his studies at the Mulhouse School of Art and the School of Decorative Arts of Strasbourg. Michel Gantner became the artistic director of an advertising agency.
Natalia Vodianova is one of the nine Supers of The Moment as covered by Vogue US in their traditional models May issue.
Hotel Chain, a logomark which came about whilst working on some idea’s for a hotel identity project I am currently working on. Just an example of how sketching and playing with endless rounds of idea tweaking in Illustrator can result in something quite fun.
Chris Fortuna was born in Boston, Massachusetts and began photographing in his early teens with a Yashica Mat camera.
Patrick Monkel is a dutch freelance graphic designer.
More artwork of Monk Design here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads