Aje SS 2010 Collection lookbook with one of the sexiest model alive… More info & pics HERE
The iVictrola is a very cool piece of hardware made by NYC designer Matt Richmond – More info & pics HERE
HAWT is Marloes Horst Editorial on Zoo Magazine – More PICTURE HEre
Michael Kutsche is an award-winning Conceptual Artist/ Illustrator and 3d Artist located in Berlin, Germany who has worked for the vfx industry since 1998. His experiences reach from art directing and animating commercials and music videos to character design for feature film projects. He just finished his work as a character designer on Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland”(2010) and is currently working on “John Carter of Mars”(2012), directed by Andrew Stanton.
New on creative crossing: Profile and Work Samples by VALP
Read more and see great Works!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World