But first you need to commit to a life audit to forever change the way you do business. Will you share with me a few minutes of your precious time? I guarantee you’ll be glad you did. Today is a very special day. Today marks your last day of planning, to make sure that tomorrow is your first day of a new life that involves nothing but getting things done – on time, to a better standard than you could ever imagine.
Amazing backpack inspired sofa by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak. More details and pictures here !
Charles and Ray Eames augmented the interior “collage” of the Eames House with numerous objects brought back from their extensive travels. The figure of a black wooden bird – evidently one of their most prized objects of American folk art – has stood in the centre of their living room for over fifty years. Also seen as an accessory in many of the Eameses’ photographs, the bird figure from the Appalachian mountain region of the eastern United States. Based on the original artifact and in cooperation with the Eames Family, Vitra is now producing the first series of this figure.
Amazing landscape, nature, cities and animals photography by Alessia Campostrini, professional amateur photographer living in San Francisco, California.
Alex Mikhaylov is a Art Director, a motion and graphic artist from Moscow, Russia.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night