Flip through the latest issue of Esquire, Glamour, Entertainment Weekend, Vanity Fair or GQ and you might just stumble upon the gorgeous work of James White. As a famous celebrity photographer, he’s the one who makes all of our A-list actors and actresses seem incredibly sexy. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
The iamamiwhoami phenomenon or the weirdness of viral video – No video titles or something like 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199155, no promotion or credit…More info & video HERE
Derniers préparatifs avant l’ouverture le 1er mai de l’exposition universelle en Chine. On attend jusqu’à 800000 visiteurs chaque jour, soit 70 millions en tout. Dans la suite, les photos de l’avancement des travaux. WWW.ZEUTCH.COM
The fascinating sculptural works of the Italian artist Carlo Vidoni.
More on Designaside.
Based out of Novara, Italy, reFRESHink paints eye-catching murals on city walls. Every so often he’ll team up with his friends and collaborate on a group piece. Called the Spruzzer Crew, the artists compliment each others work, coming up with amazingly creative pieces.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Even though I’m a filmmaker by profession, it’s my firm belief that videogames will be the dominant artform of the 21st century. The adaptation of videogame hits into big spectacle movie blockbusters seems like a logical, straightforward and businesslike endeavor with little room for failure. So how come ALL of the videogame movie adaptations so far have been so aggressively pathetic? Let’s not get started on Uwe Boll, bless his heart – he’s too easy a target – it’s just so disappointing when films we think (hope) are going to be at least decent (Silent Hill, I’m talking to you), turn out to be such barely competent, affect-free drearfests.
check all models here http://www.behance.net/Gallery/my-swimsuits/453016
one great collab between Dran from Toulouse/France and Bagapart. LIMTED EDITION
quickly, there are only 9/25 left.
The “Very Slim Table” by Nilly Landao (designer from Israel) is absolutely non standard solution for dining table. Nilly reduced the table to just a wooden strip. The table is a wonder because it is made using slim wooden material surface with special holes for small trays and it’s great for a compact lifestyle with a limited amount of space. The slim strip of wood may save space and be placed aside when the table is not in use. This original construction gives a great freedom of application and allows to save a space. This model demonstrates a perfect combination of simple design and functionality, which is very important to modern furniture.
Nilly Landao site.
Here you could find widest selection of tables, even out of the ordinary
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia