Polish firm H3AR has designed a water-harvesting skyscraper which would draw water from the underwater lake, creating an artificial lake in Darfur, Sudan. In 2007, scientists at Boston University discovered the existence of an underwater lake in the region, which is said to be the biggest in the world.
Read More through World Interior Design Network
Today we proceed from 2D graphics to 3D graphics. A three-dimensional art is a very complex design mode. All of you in your life have touched with this type of design, virtually everywhere today use 3D objects: movies, advertisements, cartoons, etc. In three-dimensional artworks objects are solid rather than flat, because it can be measured in three different directions, usually the height, length, and width. Create 3D objects you can with some of special programs, such as 3D studio max, Cinema 4D, and others. Today for designers and all our readers, we would like to show the best more than 30 high quality examples of 3D digital abstract artworks.
Read full story about 3D Digital Artworks
Intricate and rich in detail, the sculptures in resin and metal cables made by Richard Symons are definitely worth a visit.
More on Designaside.
Parachute® has just released some very elegant DIN hairline weights. Ever since its first appearance back in 2003, the Parachute series has become the most comprehensive and sophisticated set of DIN typefaces ever. With its vast array of weights, the extended support for all European languages which includes Greek and Cyrillic, its careful and detailed design it has proved valuable to many complex corporate projects. Now a new set of hairline weights has been released. read more
More pics on My Modern Metropolis.
Here is a short stop motion that shows what happens when a Dj is in charge of the dishes, simply using basic and colorful items.
HERE WE ARE.
Frenchies impose their style thanks to OPEN MINDED, a brand new french collective of artists which becames a reference in the world of Custom.
After having pimped M by Monderer’s snearkers during one of these private viewings, after having offered these sneakers to two very very lucky guys, we arrive on your screen.
Let’s check our website, get in and STAY TUNED.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego