After the Oil Spill, let’s be a steward on this planet again, show your support and let’s do what we can do,
I am doing mine by making an awareness and a call..this is my second design for the cause..please vote for it if
you like it :D see the details on the body:)
2.13 Photography is currently based out of Malmö, Sweden and Copenhagen, Denmark.
Create Spectacular Sci-Fi Concept Art using Digital Painting Techniques – Walkthrough of “The Day We Left Earth” by Grzegorz Rutkowski
Concept art is used widely in cinematic, videogame and literature projects, to help convey a given message, situation or environment to the viewer. Whether it’s a rough concept sketch, or a highly polished conceptual artwork, having a smart workflow and the right techniques can make a big difference.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create spectacular science fiction concept art from one of the digital painting masters, Grzegorz Rutkowski. You’ll learn how to start with a concept sketch, use some rules of composition and perspective, and then develop a progressively more detailed concept sketch with a powerful visual impact.
Let’s get started!
A little while ago, I got so frustrated with freelancing that I honestly considered quitting. I have seen a lot of colleagues either quit the industry altogether, or switch to something less stressful than dealing with clients. Below are some things that happened to me in the last year that perpetuated the aforementioned doubt of my life’s passion.
When Italy won the last world cup, Nike asked the agency Wieden & Kennedy to create a campaign to celebrate such victory. A series of poster based on the golden years of Italian products were designed by different art directors and artist in the agency.
More posters and info HERE
Series of film posters created for the Traverse City Film Festival in honor of John Hughes. Set includes 9 of Hughes classics. See the rest here.
A collection of intricately die-cut paper prayer cards. Dating from the 1890s to 1910s, the cards were produced by Verlag Von Serz & Co. in Nürnberg (Nuremberg), Germany.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China