Caleb Charland demonstrates lessons in physics and mathematics with his mind-blowing photography. Inspired by children’s books of science experiments, he photographs everyday objects (like matches, pens and mirrors) in ways we’ve never imagined, often using multiple exposures to tell the story. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Here at Naxmix we love bike custom bikes, naked bikes, choppers, racing bikes as long as they have beauty, style and power. Wrenchmonkees is a Dutch custom bike company that does exactly what we love. Timeless classic designs project inexhaustible power and style. At this time it is unclear if they will ever make it to the US market but if you willing to put a dent in your savings you can order one directly from the company.
More images http://naxnews.squarespace.com/naxmix/2010/7/22/wrenchmonkees-custom-bikes.html
the artist bag collection and find limited edition of famous graffiti artist, photografers and graphics from everywhere… HOT STUFF
Sideshow Collectibles has revealed their newest 1/6 scale Star Wars figure. Yoda – Jedi Mentor stands 6″ tall, he comes with two sets of switch-out hands and feet, cane, a herb pouch, necklace, log, and a Dagobag snake accessory. It is available now for pre-order for $70.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson