Rehab never looked so appealing as it does in this brilliant editorial shot by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia, July 2007.
Beautiful and glamour portrait photography by Sebastian Klingk, talented male fashion photographer based in Germany.
Two sisters in two cities.
One theme in one week.
Two views in one image.
sibling cities is a photographic project between sisters Cathy and Marie Schultz. Our aim is to capture common visual links between us on a weekly basis to a chosen theme. We post weekly diptychs exploring the contrasts of our lives between Adelaide and London.
The staff and students of the College of Fine Arts (COFA), The University of New South Wales played key roles in Australia’s presentation at the 2009 Venice Biennale.
The Venice Biennale is the world’s biggest international art event. In this follow-up lecture, COFA Went to Venice, Lecturer in Curatorial Studies, and Curator for Australia ‘Once Removed’ at the Venice Biennale, Felicity Fenner talks about the artwork of the four artists chosen to represent Australia at the event: Ken Yonetani, Vernon Ah Kee, Claire Healy and Sean Cordeiro.
This talk was recorded live at COFA on March 2, 2010 as part of the free COFA Talks public lecture series.
For more COFA Talks Online, please visit the COFA Online Gateway.
Lutheen, a French illustrator brings us a newly updated portfolio with new fresh works. Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes