Justin Thomas Kay is a Brooklyn, NY based art director and graphic designer with a strong focus in creating work based on basic explorations of shape, color and typography.
YOLO is a Manchester based design collective with a selection of great design skills.
Graphic adventures of Andrei Robu: “I’m a 25 year old multidisciplinary designer, (ex tattoo artist, don’t call me for that anymore), a street artist from time to time ,I love to organize people and to bring fresh ideas to life.”
Giving your visitors a feeling of trust when they first load up your website is a hugely important and often overlooked aspect of web design. Some sites look trustworthy and some don’t but it’s not until we examine the designs a bit more deeply that the key elements that help to build a visitors trust become clear.
1) Start with existing clients. I’ve heard that the best clients for a graphic design business are the ones that you already have, so make it work to your benefit. Send regular newsletters or emails to educate your clients about your graphic design services. Give them a reason to call – a different limited time offer every month.
Continue to read this very interesting article!
Dermot Reddan, an open-minded 29 year old with a strong passion for skateboarding and art!
This is E Logo Design’s list of best logo design tutorials on the internet (in no particular order).
1. Taking Constructive Criticism Personally
2. Not Knowing Paula Scher, Milton Glaser, Paul Rand and Friends
3. Not Staying up on Current Events and Design News
4. Not Owning the Graphic Artists Guild Handbook
5. Charging too Little for Design Projects
6. Not Using Contracts to Cover Your Butt
7. Not Setting Deadlines for Projects