Gisel Florez is a Stilllife Photographer with her own studio in Williamsburg Brooklyn. She Graduated from Rhode Island School of Design
Hidden on a hill overlooking Australia’s Pittwater Bay, Rob Brown’s design for the James-Robertson house happily opens itself (and its occupants) to all that Mother Nature can dish out. Check out this amazing home here.
Michael Dykstra is an emerging photographer and “photo artist” who creates colorful, vivid and unique pieces of digital art.
Varial is talented photographer and he is a french & canadian creative and visual artist.
Spot On ViaComIT’s Blog
Louis Vuitton Must Die necklace by Lasse R. Jensen
my full name is marcella tamayo dos santos. my mother’s family is from japan, my father’s family
is from italy, germany and portugal. i don’t know exactly how, but they all came to brazil some
decades ago and met each other through time. :)
i was born in são paulo, ’87. i’ve been living here since forever though i love the idea of spend
some time of this life living in different places, learning cool things, languages and meeting
awesome people. if i could do that and have the power of make warm food appear all the time, it
would be great!
a lot of things happened until 2008 but, at that year, i graduated as a Bachelor in Graphic Design
at Centro Universitário Senac, São Paulo. since then, i’ve been working mostly with illustration and
animation and believing that we can change things for better if we work with our hearts and
brains at the same time. in everything we do.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series