Rehab never looked so appealing as it does in this brilliant editorial shot by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia, July 2007.
Beautiful and glamour portrait photography by Sebastian Klingk, talented male fashion photographer based in Germany.
Two sisters in two cities.
One theme in one week.
Two views in one image.
sibling cities is a photographic project between sisters Cathy and Marie Schultz. Our aim is to capture common visual links between us on a weekly basis to a chosen theme. We post weekly diptychs exploring the contrasts of our lives between Adelaide and London.
The staff and students of the College of Fine Arts (COFA), The University of New South Wales played key roles in Australia’s presentation at the 2009 Venice Biennale.
The Venice Biennale is the world’s biggest international art event. In this follow-up lecture, COFA Went to Venice, Lecturer in Curatorial Studies, and Curator for Australia ‘Once Removed’ at the Venice Biennale, Felicity Fenner talks about the artwork of the four artists chosen to represent Australia at the event: Ken Yonetani, Vernon Ah Kee, Claire Healy and Sean Cordeiro.
This talk was recorded live at COFA on March 2, 2010 as part of the free COFA Talks public lecture series.
For more COFA Talks Online, please visit the COFA Online Gateway.
Lutheen, a French illustrator brings us a newly updated portfolio with new fresh works. Enjoy!
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Watch This Artist Draw Doodles To Promote His Favourite Makers In A fun And Creative Way
- Dramatic Underwater Portraits That Are Reflective Of Overcoming Troubles In Artist’s Life
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- An ‘Infinite’ Galaxy Puzzle That Can Be Built In Any Direction
- Beautiful And Tasty “Sushi Cakes” Are Now Very Popular In Japan
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva