Darren Di Lieto did the Mail Me Art project back in 2008 and it was quite a success, he’s doing it again this time with a new book “Medium Without A Message”. The whole concept of this project is to have artists send in their own mail art to create one large portfolio, or book in this case, to be published and sold to the public. Feel free to pledge some extra cash you have to them, as they’ll send you a gift according to your donation amount. The book currently has no release date but stayed tuned for more information.
moodfilm for mly’s new ss2011 collection
Glenn Arthur is a really good rapresentative of the west coast lowbrow art…
More on KOIKOIKOI.com
cool character illustrations by stanley lau aka artgerm, singapore.
more cool caracters here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson