Steven Meisel brings back the glamour and enchantment associated with the 1940s for September’s American Vogue.
Minjae Lee is a young South Korean artist who is mainly self taught. He creates his illustrations with the use of markers, pens, crayons and acrylics.
View more of Minjae’s work at inkbutter.com.
A beautiful 50s / 60s classic Hollywood glamour retro inspired shoot for this “Stardust” Editorial with Viktoriya Sasonkina shot by Steven Meisel and styled by Andrew Richardson for Vogue Italia September 2008
Architect, photographer and archeologists Christopher Payne spent many years touring abandoned asylums across the United States – More info & Pics HERE
In London – on the occasion of the Olympics in 2012 – has been created quite interesting project. The Cloud, which will offer people visiting it, really incredible views.
Gorgeous work of british advertising photographer Tim MacPherson.
More on Designaside.
A personal collection of manipulated images, fractal galleries and other visual creatures… www.perlssdj.net
Eye catching aesthetics are achieved by using minimal graphic elements in our list of over 80 simple product packaging.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era