|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
Damián Ortega creates mind-blowing sculptures suspended in mid-air. His breakout hit, called Cosmic Thing, was created in 2002 and featured in the Venice Biennale in 2003. Take a look at it and you’ll understand why it launched his career. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
“Communities: In/Out” – exhibition of artist Igor Yanovsky & fashion show of his clothes line IY.
June 5th, 2010
opened till August 5th
Nevsky prospect 48, 3rd floor
for details or an appointment:
+7 812 9555641
Photographs by California based photographer Amir Zaki.
This post is part of our series of posts showing the most inspiring houses around the world. This institution is one of the most important things in life, because in homes we can think, grow, feel confortable and reinvigorate ourselves to continue the beautiful journey of our lives.
The oldest Bakery in Berlin. The Best Butcher In London. The perfect Apple Strudel. AEG-Electrolux travels the world to present “Perfunkt”, a never-ending quest for perfection, be it the most soft scrambled eggs or tender lamb steak.
Kitsuné Parisien is the new line from Kitsuné that will be sold exclusively in a new boutique situated on the corner of passage Beaujolais and 52 rue de Richelieu in the 1st arrondissement of Paris.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Stunning Travel Photography by Alex Strohl
- Concrete Box Dream House Robertson Design, Houston, Texas
- Hand-Cut Paper Art from Single Sheet of Paper
- Artist Explains Untranslatable Words Explained By Charming Illustrations
- Pooja Mor and Marland Backus by Zoe Ghertner
- Nature-Inspired Porcelain Sculptures by Jennifer McCurdy
- Powerful Street Art Photos That Face Climate Change
- Wet Fold Origami Paper Animals by Artist Hoang Tien Quyet
- Keurig Kold Drinkmaker
- Octovo Essentials
- Finisterre Waterproof Bags
- Circle Swing Rocking Chair
- Best of Arcaid Images Architectural Photography Awards 2015
- Outstanding Examples of Restaurant Logos
- Beautiful Vintage Packaging Designs