Caleb Charland demonstrates lessons in physics and mathematics with his mind-blowing photography. Inspired by children’s books of science experiments, he photographs everyday objects (like matches, pens and mirrors) in ways we’ve never imagined, often using multiple exposures to tell the story. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Here at Naxmix we love bike custom bikes, naked bikes, choppers, racing bikes as long as they have beauty, style and power. Wrenchmonkees is a Dutch custom bike company that does exactly what we love. Timeless classic designs project inexhaustible power and style. At this time it is unclear if they will ever make it to the US market but if you willing to put a dent in your savings you can order one directly from the company.
More images http://naxnews.squarespace.com/naxmix/2010/7/22/wrenchmonkees-custom-bikes.html
the artist bag collection and find limited edition of famous graffiti artist, photografers and graphics from everywhere… HOT STUFF
Sideshow Collectibles has revealed their newest 1/6 scale Star Wars figure. Yoda – Jedi Mentor stands 6″ tall, he comes with two sets of switch-out hands and feet, cane, a herb pouch, necklace, log, and a Dagobag snake accessory. It is available now for pre-order for $70.
Darren Di Lieto did the Mail Me Art project back in 2008 and it was quite a success, he’s doing it again this time with a new book “Medium Without A Message”. The whole concept of this project is to have artists send in their own mail art to create one large portfolio, or book in this case, to be published and sold to the public. Feel free to pledge some extra cash you have to them, as they’ll send you a gift according to your donation amount. The book currently has no release date but stayed tuned for more information.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
- Men Are Covering Their Beards In Glitter Just In Time For The Holidays
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather