Here we are again, showcasing some 10 cool new blogs & websites we come across lately aka Inspired Websites. Feel free to leave a comment and suggest other interesting stuff for the creative community.
Beautiful and very creative fashion photography by Oliver Katibi Stalmans, only 21 years old talented photographer, who living between France and Denmark, Olivier have a bright future ahead of him.
Paco Peregrín, talented fashion photographer, was born in Almeria, Spain. He is one of the talents of the Spanish photography with major personality.
Jamie Nelson is a New York based fashion and beauty photographer with work shown in numerous international publications, ad campaigns and billboards.
Milan based fashion photographer Luca Patrone has worked for clients like Walt Disney, Marie Claire and Virgin Active. Flickrista.com recently had the opportunity to interview Luca about his work and technique.
If you’re like everyone else, then you’re a thinker in the shower and your insoiration and best ideas probably come to you in the shower. Don’t let them gone as soon as you step out of there! This waterproof notepad allows you to write down all ideas while in the shower. AquaNotes is so durable, you can even write underwater. Each pencil is made from 100% natural cedar that is water resistant. Also you could leave romantic messages, encouraging words, or appreciative sentiments in the shower for that special someone!
bathroom accessories at mydeco
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio