Hockey fan entertainment unit – I’ve got originally inspired by conceptual drownings of Eva Oravcova and her idea of having a wall unit for hockey fans during Olympic games. Entertainment unit was detailed for better constructional and functional purposes with operable drawers and storage place, while not sacrificing intricacy of this great design.
Finish the streetwear, Kanye West follow the trend well with his brand new blog ! Nice & clean, huge image and some sexiness & high fashion ! Yeah ! More info Here
Beautiful portrait, fashion, beauty and children’s photography by Gabi Dilly, talented female photographer from Oberhausen, Germany.
Beautiful landscape photography by Philippe Sainte-Laudy, 49 years old professional photographer, who live near Strasbourg in France.
Born in Los Angeles in 1957, Brian Goodman as been taking pictures for over 40 years now.
PSDtuts.com recently started a new project by giving exclusive wallpapers by talented graphic designers. To start this new project they asked Bram & Tim Vanhaeren from Into1.be to make some wallpapers.
Below you can find a preview of one off the wallpapers they made.
Visit Behance project
A Showcase of 60 simply incredible examples of sport advertising. These ads are exceptional for there design, concept and most importantly execution.
Event design with paper flowers designed by Changzhi Lee. Find out more at www.leechangzhi.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest