Representing a 20-year-long mission of National Geographic photographer Joel Sartore to record North American species facing extinction, Rare: Portraits of America’s Endangered Species is a beautiful book filled with tragic stories. See more amazing, high-res photos only at My Modern Metropolis.
An online ambient musicbox, which generates its sounds using the orbital/year frequencies of most of the major bodies of our solar system.
Pascal started his career back in 1993 at TILT magazine, an early video games magazine and then worked in the video game field for twelve years in companies such as Virtual Xperience, Xilam, Haikus Studios and also with Sony, worked on the first French/Canadian full CG movie “Kaena: the Prophecy”. He is presently Art Director at Ubisoft.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Spring is a hot season for gardening. Its time to buy new garden tools! if you think that garden accessories couldn’t be a piece of art, you should look at this beautifull fork and trowel and change your thoughts! This Pretty Woman garden tool set by Celia Birtwell contains aluminium fork and trowel with gorgeous hand drawn prints, inky florals in cream and Aztec prints. Both with an ergonomic grip and printed over with one of Birtwell’s trademark lively, pretty designs. It packed in a pretty strippy box and could be a great gift:)
more tools for gardening
“Tattoo Jew” is documentary about Jewish people getting Jewish-themed tattoos as expressions of individuality and pride; people who feel more connected to their roots by displaying a modern Jewish identity permanently etched in ink upon their skin. This project explores the intersection between traditional Jewish culture and the current popularity of tattoos.”
More photos and a link to the site and trailer at inkbutter.com.
Dutch photographer Ruadh DeLone’s ‘Faces of History’ series brings individuals such as Sigmund Freud and Albert Einstein to life through a little creativity, and a lot of shaving cream. WWW.ZEUTCH.COM
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building