More like peal-away borders than traditional wallpaper per say, this idea lets home owners blend the best of stylish professional design with unique, personal and artistic decorative touches. So easy a kid could do it.
This is a bit like wallpapering in reverse. Sound complex? The concept is simple: add the peal-away paper elements to a selected wall surface, decorate with paint on the in-between spaces and pull back the sticky tape-like material to reveal the final design.
More pics here.
PaperMonster(http://papermonster.wordpress.com) has teamed up with Abztract (http://abztract.com) to release a new 5 color screen print based on PaperMonster’s True
Identity painting. The print is a beautiful size at 18″x24″ with great texture and even better colors. The quality of the print and art speaks foritself.If you are a fan of PaperMonster this is a print that you do not want to miss.
Choose the abstract, artistic form of an oval, or an accommodating armchair complete with armrests. Designs by Sylvia Colombini and Zoran Jedrejcic, Eklipse chairs push the boundaries between art and furniture. The unique shape looks stylish grouped in sociable clusters. The removable covers are available in a wide range of fabric or leather options.
Check it out.
Daniel Abensour was born in 1984, somewhere in the south of France. He recently graduated from Axe Sud art school, Marseille.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Edited, Composited and animated in After Effects by Sebastian Lopez after a 20 hour single day shoot with virtually no budget.
Via Unstage (Click here to watch video)
Fashion photography by Lahoz & Brockington, more pics and info here.
40 Photographs and Illustrations Inspired by Heath Ledger’s Iconic Role As the Joker
South east of France, in the heart of CAMARGUE, Salins-de-Giraud are known for their salt mines.
Moon-like location, desert of salt changing colours every hour of the day, this location was the one chosen by the french brand Kulte and the english photographer , to realise their last ESCAPE photoshoot.
Official shirt of the USS Louisville Nuclear Submarine.
design + illustration + direction
visit my new site
Raw and spiritual. Flawed yet beautiful. “Girl” the new mixed media work from psmith72.
Other graphic work available at the site. http://psmith72workinprogress.blogspot.com/
Take a look, give it some love if you enjoy what you see.
Artity blog recently did a interview with illustrator Richard Roberts
Check it out http://artity.blog.com/2010/03/15/interview-with-richard-roberts/
Designed by the Italian designer Elena Manferdini, this stunningly versatile piece is inspired by Italian lace work. The
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones