really nice urban/surf/portrait photography… Take a look under saltwater.cc
Designer Philippe Starck and enologist Michel Rolland have collaborated to create an ecologically produced La Amarilla de Ronda (LA) organic extra virgin olive oils from Andalucia, Spain. Continue reading…
“24 Xiao” epitomize what to the ancient Chinese was the most important value of all-namely, caring for one’s parents’ needs. With their tales of sacrifices and bravery, it was viewed to be more cynicism than admiration, and the fact that these are acts of supreme selflessness still serve to awe. Photographed by Liang Su
Creative portrait photography by Benni Valsson, talented celebrity photographer, based in Paris, France.
Here is the sumptuous Joie de Vivre Video by Showstudio & directed by Ruth Hogben – Watch video HERE
Terry Richardson pays Jack Rudy a visit for a new tattoo.
View more at inkbutter.com.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World