Designcollector: 7 years online. We have called talented artist to create a wallpaper. Check all downloadable wallpaper collections (iPhone, iPad and screens versions) onspecial page.
A really great animated short film ! “material used: straight pencil and paper for the man and cat line animation. colored in photoshop, composited in after effects onto backgrounds constructed in photoshop out of various pieces of media (pen/ink, pencil, paint, photos, etc.)”
WATCH THE SHORTFILM
Alexander Hollander is producer and promoter. He is also working with art, design and photography.
Photos made with Sony Ericsson K610i phone 2mpx camera, with no any additional effects/edit. Just like that.
triple vertical panoramas
Alexander Hollander on:
New work by
Alejandra Quesada is a fashion designer from Mexico City and lately she´s doing some wonderful work.
Check out more of her stuff HERE
I first learned about Angela Kohler when I saw the amazing stop-motion film she wrote and directed called Lost Things. How wonderful it is to find an artist/photographer with such imagination and creativity? Look through her site and you’ll find beautifully styled photographs…in fact, the women she shoots will quite literally take your breath away…See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Amazing video and amazing motion by the guys at Fluorescent Hill.
Check out the video HERE
This is for the contest of www.madebyvillain.com and this is my entry no.1
Love it on Emptees.
This is a single page A4 identity guide for the Wavepulse Acoustics logo. It’s purpose is to provide basic guidelines for the correct usage of the logo. As some projects are only providing logo designs, opposed to more complex brand identities, the amount of information needed is minimal. It’s not meant to confuse or overwhelm the client, hence it being a handy A4 PDF file.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways