Chairman Ting’s latest illustration + design project: Jive Talk’s first EP ever––Welcome to Jiveland.
Jive Talk is a Vancouver band made up of Jared Zecchel, Nick Lanyon, Tak Komiya and Eric Busto.
Their music is a mix of funk, rock, jazz and blues.
Check them out on Myspace:
All the funky silly characters featured are all Chairman Ting originals. ;)
Illustration + design by Chairman Ting.
Follow the Chairman on Twitter:
Work by Duda Pan. More in zuinn.com.br/dudapan
I know that others have made LOST bingo cards before, but the ones I’ve seen only had 2-3 different card variations, so you couldn’t play with a group. They also only had about 30 items, so there was a lot of overlap.
For these cards, I’ve started with 70 items and created 10 cards with random permutations of that starting set. So while some of the elements repeat, no two cards are the same! Also, I’ve numbered each card, to be able to quickly tell them apart.
To get your LOST bingo on, just download the PDF file for FREE from my shop and print out as many pages as you want. I’ve endeavored to make it attractive, but also not to use up too much ink in either color or gray-scale printing. And while you’re there, be sure to check out my LOST inspired “Polar Beer”t-shirts and pint glasses
Also, I plan to continually update these through the rest of the season, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them on my Facebook Fan Page or send them to me directly on Twitter (@ianleino).
More like peal-away borders than traditional wallpaper per say, this idea lets home owners blend the best of stylish professional design with unique, personal and artistic decorative touches. So easy a kid could do it.
This is a bit like wallpapering in reverse. Sound complex? The concept is simple: add the peal-away paper elements to a selected wall surface, decorate with paint on the in-between spaces and pull back the sticky tape-like material to reveal the final design.
More pics here.
PaperMonster(http://papermonster.wordpress.com) has teamed up with Abztract (http://abztract.com) to release a new 5 color screen print based on PaperMonster’s True
Identity painting. The print is a beautiful size at 18″x24″ with great texture and even better colors. The quality of the print and art speaks foritself.If you are a fan of PaperMonster this is a print that you do not want to miss.
Choose the abstract, artistic form of an oval, or an accommodating armchair complete with armrests. Designs by Sylvia Colombini and Zoran Jedrejcic, Eklipse chairs push the boundaries between art and furniture. The unique shape looks stylish grouped in sociable clusters. The removable covers are available in a wide range of fabric or leather options.
Check it out.
Daniel Abensour was born in 1984, somewhere in the south of France. He recently graduated from Axe Sud art school, Marseille.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Edited, Composited and animated in After Effects by Sebastian Lopez after a 20 hour single day shoot with virtually no budget.
Via Unstage (Click here to watch video)
Fashion photography by Lahoz & Brockington, more pics and info here.
40 Photographs and Illustrations Inspired by Heath Ledger’s Iconic Role As the Joker
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes