Today we would like to present 30+ great examples of street art. Collection of graffiti at its best.
Cut Out Paper produce beautifully detailed and intricately cut pieces of paper artwork. Each piece is digitally illustrated then precision laser cut. From classic chairs from the 20th century, your favourite childhood cartoon characters to iconic architecture. More examples can be seen at www.cutoutpaper.com
The March 2010 issue of Fan the Fire Magazine is out now featuring Surfer Blood and Aeroplane, New Young Pony Club, Ellie Goulding, Broken Bells and Gorillaz album reviews, Robin Hood, The Last Airbender and Let Me In film previews, Shutter Island, Father Of My Children, The Crazies and Chloe film reviews, art by Saverio Truglia, Matthew Lyons and Antony Hare and style by Rony Shram, Tom Hines and LMstudios, plus much more.
Seriously cool light that features 10 original Campari Soda bottles, individually detachable. The best part? The soda can be still be drunk once it has been detached from the light!
Designcollector.net will celebrate 7 years of online existence in April. We’d like to invite you and ask you to bring an awesome computer desktop wallpaper art with you. Submit you wallpaper art .
As some of you can remember our 6th celebration when we did a good buzz and splendid set of posters
Creative pinup and makeup photography by David Woolley, talented fashion and commercial photographer, based in Perth, Western Australia. David Woolley specialises in retro glamour style from the 20s to the 50s
Here we are again, showcasing some 10 cool new blogs & websites we come across lately aka Inspired Websites. Feel free to leave a comment and suggest other interesting stuff for the creative community.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny