Private Lives is a trio who are “more pop than Andy Warhol.” Check out their party at Tesco in Dalston here.
Beautifil animal and portrait photography by Jens Leonhardt, professional and very creative photographer, based in Germany.
Click here to read and view movie of Logorama
his latest music video ‘look’ is only ass animation ! In a very cute way ! More info & watch HERE
nice collab between bagapart and l’Original Festival. Limited edition with the design of Pups on 4 models of bags . only 50 samples.
See more artist bag on : design by yackfou, Mamzelle mamath, Dran, Lime, BomK, Brusk, Tougui… and many more
Du 10 au 24 mars 2010, IKEA crée l’événement dans 4 stations du métro parisien. Plus d’infos sur www.zeutch.com
The London Fashion Week 2010 viewed by Daniel Gil Rodriguo.
Great acting, excellent directing and interesting subject matters all feature in our list of 15 well executed short films.
Via Unstage (Click here to watch videos)
Sarah Brandner, Abbey Clancy, Bethany Dempsey and Melissa Satta were photographed by Yu Tsai at Milk Studios, New York City. Bodypaint by Joanne Gair.
all pic’s http://on82.blogspot.com/
Creative photo installation art by always a cult photographer, Nigel Tomm
Mark Vincent Müller is from Volketswil, Switzerland, he knows how to deal with animal photography.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest