UK-based illustrator Lisa Evans has a knack for creating fantastic furry friends living in worlds filled with whimsy and wonder. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Inviting and provocative, the low Flower Chair by Pierre Paulin brightens any space, just as a fresh-cut bouquet. This uniquely modern seat was one of the very last works of Paulin’s 60 year career. Transparent frame in polycarbonate with cushion in expanded polyurethane, covered with Fuchsia Kvadrat cotton fabric.
the Worlds broken heart from www.thefilthypanda.com
Lina Stigsson is originally from Sweden. She studied at the Rietveld Art School. Lina currently lives in Amsterdam and works at Admiraal Tattoo.
More at inkbutter.com.
Imagine a construction system with a conscience, that enables you to make just about anything from… just about anything!
makedo is a connector system that enables materials including cardboard, plastic and fabric to easily join together to form new objects or structures.
When you’re done playing, simply pull it apart to reuse over and over again.
Aaron Nagel was born in 1980 in San Francisco, CA. He is a figurative oil painter who resides in Oakland, CA. Having received no formal training, he is entirely self-taught; a fact at odds with his classical approach to surrealism.
I love espresso machine and this ‘Espresso Solo’, a concrete espresso machine designed by Shenkar College of Engineering and Design student Shmuel Linski from Israel makes only espresso: short and long.
‘The design process begun in choosing the material: I chose concrete. I had a vision: concrete in the kitchen, not only as a wall or decorative part, I wanted it to be a desirable consumer product.
The contrast between the roughness, massiveness and hardness of the concrete and the fine metal parts, which are dealing with the coffee preparation process, was very challenging and interesting for me.
The machine works with coffee beans: they are poured from the top part. The water is poured into “water drawer” in the back.’
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears