Patrick Hoelck has shot for such magazines as Vanity Fair, URB, Rolling Stone, Complex, Vibe and Inked.
Celebrities he’s photographed include Clint Eastwood, John Legend, Beyonce Knowles, Mister Cartoon, The Game, Pharell Williams, Will Farell and Kanye West.
“Patrick Hoelck’s photography resonates because his darkness does not hide, pervert, destroy, or malign. Instead, it emboldens, signifies, nurtures, resurrects an individual for who they are: sexuality and celebrity status are consequential of being human—of being a man or woman, actor or actress, singer or musician, model or cult personality; glamour and attitude are consequential of one’s pride and self-respect.”
View more of Patrick’s work at inkbutter.com.
New web cover
Matthew Vimislik has been featured in Creative Quarterly Magazine, and has been published in a number of children’s publications.
He’s a relatively recent graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
JCPenney goes trend forward with the release of their iPad app.
(RE) FRESH is a typographic experiment by into1 , a message to celebrate Spring, the moment of the year where everyone feels a lot better with the sun recharging our batteries. It’s time to Refresh! And why not Refresh in Style?
We’re also very happy to announce that we have made some off our works available for prints. Prints are available in A2 and A3 for a reasonable price. Thanks to the kind Print service of Society6, your print is on his way within 2 easy steps.
2560 x 1440 pixels / 1920 x 1200 pixels / 1680 1050 pixels / 1440 x 900 pixels / 1280 x 1024 pixels
1280 x 800 pixels / 1024 x 768 pixels / 320 x 480 pixels (iPhone) / 1024 x 1024 pixels (iPad)
> Download Wallpaper Here.
Director, Camera, Editor: Jared Levy | Graffiti Artists: Binho, Ozi, Tikka, Rui Amaral, Samir, Tinho, Gitahy | This promotional video was shot on the Canon 5dmkII. The graffiti artists of São Paulo, Brasil (grafiteiros) are pitching their idea for a Street Art Bienal. They believe that street art, particularly graffiti, is entering the mainstream art scene and would like the Bienal to be involved in the movement.
Jared Levy miniDoc: Sampa | Graffiti artists Rui Amaral, Onesto and Binho cover the streets of São Paulo, Brasil (a.k.a. Sampa) in a fight against urban gray monotony. Producer: Nathalie Stahelin | Production Assistant: Lucas Do Prado Coelho | Special Thanks: Melton Magidson for continued support SENAC for artist sponsorship. More Info about Jared Levy
Only today for 10$ on www.riptapparel.com
L’artiste et designer japonais Tokujin Yoshioka nous présente sa dernière œuvre d’art, créé pour Kartell dans une collaboration spéciale avec Claudio Luti. La pièce, intitulée The Invisibles, consiste en un travail sphérique lumineux, conçu avec une quantité folle de cristaux Swarovski. WWW.ZEUTCH.COM
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church