You do not need many words to explain the new campaign ecological impact of WWF France.
Other pictures here
Contact form is one of the most important parts for most of the websites. It plays a vital role to interact with your clients or well-wishers. So, many of the designers pay plenty of concentration to design a contact form. We hope you’ll enjoy this article and get necessary inspiration and understanding how contact sections and forms can be created in appealing, clean and creative way.
‘Working predominately in natural fibres, my sneaker is crafted from the most common of materials – grass. The ‘logo’ or flash on the side of the sneaker of an arrow travelling backwards utilises an endemic fern. The increasing loss of such small plants in large housing developments is indicative of a backwards step. As sneakers replace Blundstones on the pavements, I ponder the increasing impacts of footprints on our fragile environment.’
see the rest here…
Many of you will have heard of Kris Sowersby an inspiring typograpgher paving the way with his new sans serif typefaces National and the serif typeface Feijoa; he was also on the team of three that created (perhaps type of the year?) FF Meta Serif. Take a read about his process, style and designs. To read more click here
Seoul native Eunjeong Yoo is an illustrator who now lives and works in New York City. Beautiful line work , compositions and tasteful use of color seduced me on the spot when I first saw her work. Haphazard feel of her palette both sensitive and dynamic creating a sense of in-the-moment movement. We hoping to see more great work from Eunjeong Yoo in the future and will keep you posted as soon as we do.
More Images http://www.naxart.com/naxblog/2010/7/20/new-artist-spotlight-eunjeong-yoo.html
João Oliveira updates his portfolio – ONREPEAT.NET – featuring lots of new works including a motion project and a new layout.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All