Illustration by Martin Faynot a.k.a. Marutan.
I’ve always been curious of the word “Iconic”. What could be the link between eyes and cons ?! If we suppose that an icon is a con for the eye, then music be iconic too… I mean, EAR.conic!
Discover more Eye.cons and Ear.cons on Diesel Fragrance Factory !
‘Lee creatively folded the brochure up like an iceberg, as you unfold the pages, you melt the ice and destroy the polar bears’ habitat…’
The capabilities of modern image editing programs, such as Photoshop, really amaze. Stunning visual effects and unbelievable photo manipulations – these are, perhaps, the most vivid applications of Photoshop. Cruzine magazine has always positioned itself as the source of the most up-to-date practical information and experience, related to graphics and design, and we are now offering a series of tutorials on photo manipulation. These are the best practices from the graphics design industry, which would be of interest for both professional and amateur designers.
These photo manipulation tutorials present easy-to-follow guidelines on using particular tools and instruments with the purpose of creating a particular visual effect. Graphics design gurus share their practical experience and reveal their secrets, explaining complex notions in simple words. If you have ever wanted to play with graphics and manipulate with your photos, this is the best time and place to start. Choose a particular style of photo manipulation or final visual effect from the list below and follow the instructions: you’ll get the description of the process, explanation of the tools and techniques, as well as the sequence of actions for creating a particular visual effect.
Continue reading …
Love these beautiful swimsuit collection from collaboration of Speedo and avant garde fashion brand Comme des Garçons. via…
during 2009 Milan Furniture Fair, Veuve Clicquot revealed DesignBox – its own exclusive eco-friendly gift box – and showcasing three interpretations of DesignBox : the Comet lamp by Tom Dixon, the Chaise Lounge by Front Design and the VCP cellar by 5.5 Designers. These collaborations will be part of an installation called “Out of The Box” at Superstudio+ during Milan Furniture Fair.
Source : cubeme.com
It’s the lifestyle photos for the new summer collection of the french fashion brand WEARETHENEONS. Lot of Dresses, t-shirts in a retro style. Go to the website for more images and collections : http://www.wearetheneons.com
Photos by Levet Christophe, photographer who lives at Grenoble, France © http://www.levetchristophe.fr
Designed by Marco Antonicelli in 2008, the Omikron Cencinquanta Floor lamp features adjustable lamps for ambient and accent illumination. Painted cubic steel base, chrome plated brass stem. One of the lamps is shield by a white reflector. Includes inline dimmer foot switch. Electronic transformer.
More and more people are getting comfortable about buying art online. In the early days of the Internet, potential art buyers were hesitant, fearing fraud and worrying about transaction safety. Moreover, images and descriptions were often too wanting in quality to serve as a reliable fundament for judgement. The market has matured and a more professional corps of sellers is addressing a public growing increasingly comfortable.
Read More http://www.naxart.com/naxblog/2010/7/28/buying-art-online-some-simple-rules-to-bear-in-mind.html
Incredible surf and beach photography by Stuart Gibson. Read the rest here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- What Life Is Like Before And After You Get A Dog
- An Illustrator Imagines What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were Modern Teenagers
- Amazing Street Art By HoodGraff
- 25 Iconic Photos Of Rock Stars From The 1960s And 1970s Taken By Henry Diltz
- 25,000 White Roses Made Of LED Lights For Valentine’s Day
- What World’s Famous Landmarks Could Look Like In An Epic Drought
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast