In London – on the occasion of the Olympics in 2012 – has been created quite interesting project. The Cloud, which will offer people visiting it, really incredible views.
Gorgeous work of british advertising photographer Tim MacPherson.
More on Designaside.
A personal collection of manipulated images, fractal galleries and other visual creatures… www.perlssdj.net
Eye catching aesthetics are achieved by using minimal graphic elements in our list of over 80 simple product packaging.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
In a small shed on an industrial park near Pisa is a machine that can print buildings. Driven by CAD software installed on a dust-covered computer terminal, the armature moves just millimetres above a pile of sand, expressing a magnesium-based solution from hundreds of nozzles on its lower side. It makes four passes. The layer dries and Enrico Dini recalibrates the armature frame. The system deposits the sand and then inorganic binding ink. The exercise is repeated. The millennia-long process of laying down sedimentary rock is accelerated into a day. A building emerges. This machine could be used to construct anything. Dini wants to build a cathedral with it. Or houses on the moon.
Know more from Blueprint Magazine
As an explorer of mountains myself, what I noticed whilst climbing and ski touring in the Alps and Himalayas was the quality of the light in the rare-ified atmosphere. This feeling is …
Michael Heinsen is a Creative Lifestyle, Editorial and Advertising photographer based in Hamburg, Germany.
One Marylebone’s Crypt has been awarded as the 2nd in Event Magazines Top 20 venues for the coming year. It was awarded second place, ahead of the London Eye. The new lighting system that Point Source Productions, working in conjunction with Fine Art Lighting, is an another attracting source for One Marylebone’s Crypt.
Read more at World Interior Design Network
Creative photography by Cody Hamilton, husband and father whose passion is for photography.
Few photographers’ careers have ascended skyward as meteorically as that of editorial and advertising photographer Norman Jean Roy.
Amazing landscape photography by Lars VanDe Goor, talented 45 years old male nature photographer.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits