|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Courtney’s first commercial collection, YARD DAYS AREN’T OVER (long live buttoned shirts and whiskey), is themed around reinventing key pieces that men, universally, cannot live without. McWilliams has a flair for the eclectic; mixing street-style with luxury materials, masculinity with femininity and quirky with sophisticated. Her main inspiration is based on a fascination with chavs and the collection will feature a range of styles, from bold printed tracksuits adorned with pit-bull terriers to sharp tailoring, using a range of fabrics that includes printed denim, lace and superfine wools.
The University of Nottingham in the UK has unveiled a sun-powered house, H.O.U.S.E. (House Optimizing the Use of Solar Energy), for the 2010 European Solar Decathlon, to be held from June 18-27, 2010 in Madrid, Spain.
The house features an L-shaped design. Designed for small families, the two-story prefabricated modular home can be integrated into a large housing development. The design plans emphasized on the acoustics and visual permeability of its public areas to support family life. The circulation space of the home has been made into an interesting and useful space, which forms a key part of the house plan.
Read the full story at ‘World Interior Design Network‘
Today we continue with a showcase of Creative “A” letter in Logo Design. We will go from the gallery to gallery, from portfolio to portfolio, look for the best talents in world of logo design and their logos, which are composed of a single letter. If you know any good logo gallery or any good portfolio feel free to drop a comment. Guys enjoy in these collection! Cheers.
View more at The Design Buzz
Illustrator Richard Roberts of www.theotherstream.com released a new abstract illustration for Advance Photoshop Magazine, check out the site for much more new illustrations by Richard.
More pics at my modern metropolis.
Excellent photographs of Mark Holthusen (with Photo-manipulation) – More / Vote
Recently on Design You Trust
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze
- Meet Kazım Gürbüz, A 95-Year-Old Yoga Guru From Turkey
- This Feline-shaped Kindergarten Is The Cat’s Meow
- Like Owner, Like Dog: Photographer Captured Dog Owners Mimicking Their Best Friends
- The First Ever Colourful Winter Snowcone
- Stunning Street Art Works by Ukrainian Artist Sasha Corban
- One Of The World’s Last Remaining Globe-Makers That Use The Ancient Art Of Making Globes By Hand
- A Basketball Court Was Styled as a Malevich Painting in Paris
- Photo of the Day: The White King
- Coffee Kiss by Jang Woo-Seok