Berlin based brand bagjack presents CircDisCover,an innovative iPad carrying device. This basic black iPad case and carrier brings some innovative features to the game: Bagjack designed CircDisCover in a way that the bag props up your iPad as you wear it for hands-free access. More images, specs and a video demonstration here!
This innovative jewelry line stemmed from the designers’ frustration of not finding jewelry she wanted to wear herself. To Pamela Love, creating jewelry is an art form. Inspired by art, magic, science, religion, nature, and folk jewelry from around the world, her jewelry is unique and attention-grabbing. More images, product specs and information here!
Every detail of this car, and not just its use of advanced motor sport technology, harks back to the pioneering spirit of company founder Ettore Bugatti. This brilliant designer came from a family of artists, and his philosophy was always to combine mechanical perfection and exterior beauty. More images specs and videos here!
To blog or not to blog?! Yeah, tough question for any online business owner – if you do it then you can kiss your spare time good-bye, and if you don’t – you’d disappoint a whole lotta social media gurus!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
- Men Are Covering Their Beards In Glitter Just In Time For The Holidays
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather