Brad Kunkle’s oil paintings are given the Midas touch when their surfaces are embellished with genuine gold and silver. The beauty of these paintings is that their appearances subtly change depending on the angle at which you view it or the light that’s shined upon it. Also, notice that they’re actually oil paintings and not photos. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Creative paintings by talented male Polish artist Leszek Andrzej Kostuj. Andrzej was born in Pleszew, in 1973.
Paintings by Leszek Andrzej Kostuj
Creative photo paintings and illustrations by Anna Rastorgueva, talented photographer and retoucher, based in Moscow, Russia.
In today’s showcase we’d like to show you some of the best ship artworks around. Many talented artists have painted hundreds of beautiful ships so far and this collection consist of the best ones we could find! We hope you’ll like them!
30 Splendid Ship Artworks
He wants to draw you naked!!! amazing work by Tyson Mcadoo
Check out more of his work HERE
Amazing black and white portrait photography by Alessandro Russino, fashion photographer based in New York , United States and lived in Milan, NY, Athens, Paris.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World