The 22 year old, LA native began his career in 2006 by shooting photographs for The Game. Since then he has photographed other well-established figures in the hip hop and entertainment industries.
“Peniche’s images reflect the world through a kaleidoscope of subjects, from shooting in the trenches of the world’s most notorious gang neighborhoods to shooting in the most lavish abodes sitting atop hills overlooking the world he roams. His work is unique, and seeks to create iconic images that will represent a generation’s history.”
More about Jorge and his work at inkbutter.com.
Skyskraper™ The Designers Collection, wallpapers series 001 + 002
Check out the latest give-a-way at Skyskraper™. Each designer in the team has been tasked with a blank canvas and must populate it with visual goodness – all for your enjoyment.
so This weekend was packed with getting my simple but new .com up and getting these Tees in and shooting them
They have a bit of a different feel than the previous tees but they fit very well with my Designkins story.
These two I designed with environments to further tell their stories……
Overall mobile happenings seem to have slowed a little since the release of the iPad and then the announcement of iPhone OS 4.0 the week after. That doesn’t mean that things are still happening. In fact, there were some interesting things going on in the space last week, with one story in particular getting some attention from some influential sources.
Cretique presents a collection of 50 Digitally Restored Vintage Asian Ads, most of which are Chinese. These Collection is possible due to the efforts of digital artist and Illustrator Vincent Lexington Harper who Interdependently embark on an effort to preserve this historic images.
Cool Music video, Directed by Spike Jonze.
Via Unstage (Click here to watch video)
Julia is a designer and illustrator based in Madison, WI. She enjoys imagery that brings intrigue; whether it be through the mystical, the bizarre, or the grotesque. Graduating with a bachelor’s degree in art at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2006, Julia utilizes her roots in fine art with her interest in child-like styles, creating whimsical worlds with sublime elements to allure the viewer’s mind.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series