his latest music video ‘look’ is only ass animation ! In a very cute way ! More info & watch HERE
nice collab between bagapart and l’Original Festival. Limited edition with the design of Pups on 4 models of bags . only 50 samples.
See more artist bag on : design by yackfou, Mamzelle mamath, Dran, Lime, BomK, Brusk, Tougui… and many more
Du 10 au 24 mars 2010, IKEA crée l’événement dans 4 stations du métro parisien. Plus d’infos sur www.zeutch.com
The London Fashion Week 2010 viewed by Daniel Gil Rodriguo.
Great acting, excellent directing and interesting subject matters all feature in our list of 15 well executed short films.
Via Unstage (Click here to watch videos)
Sarah Brandner, Abbey Clancy, Bethany Dempsey and Melissa Satta were photographed by Yu Tsai at Milk Studios, New York City. Bodypaint by Joanne Gair.
all pic’s http://on82.blogspot.com/
Creative photo installation art by always a cult photographer, Nigel Tomm
Mark Vincent Müller is from Volketswil, Switzerland, he knows how to deal with animal photography.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis.
Beautiful portrait photography by Anniken Hannevik, 20 years old talented fashion photographer, based in Oslo, Norway.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela