This is the pictures of the Honda C-3R electrical energy. A concept for single-user, that leads us to a not so distant future. The rest of the photos in www.zeutch.com.
great artist design on quality bags. see more on
Here is what you can do with a good video projector. The collective Klip, transformed the Art Deco facade of the Edison Hotel in Miami Beach for the Super Bowl. Hired by Anomaly in New York, Klip to shot a lot of work sponsored by Motorola and the NFL. The video in www.zeutch.com
Ekaterin Zagustina, also known as Katja Faith, is an artist from Belgorod, Russia. In her artwork style she utilizes a combination of digital illustration and photography. On every painting she creates a beautiful surreal/fantasy world full of emotions. She definitely is one of my favorite artists.
It is not often an artist dubs his style ‘eerie fashion’. With muses such as Egon Schiele, Josef Fenneker, Franc Marc, Francis Bacon, Lyonel Feininger, the final product is anything but eerie. Patryk Kuleta is also influenced by elements of theater and film posters. There is a post-apocalyptic feel in some his works, especially so in the maimed but still captivating work of a radiation exposed Marilyn Monroe in “Princess Motel”. The spotlight is on you Pat.
Via Ardentees Blog
Watch thefor the 10th anniversary of Record Makers
Creative and amazing fashion/glamour/beauty photography by Andriete Le Secq, talented female photographer, who working with fashion, music, advertising, fine art / glamour.
Phil McDarby is a freelance digital artist, photographer & composer. He has been drawing and painting fantasy and sci-fi characters and environments for most of his life, and made the jump from traditional to digital around 1998
George Holz is an American photographer whose work spans 30 years and includes nudes, fashion, and celebrity portraits. He is a native of Oak Ridge Tennessee, and graduated from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California in 1980.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia