In this short documentary from 1973 all the great French and Belgian masters of European comics are being interviewed : Herge (Tintin), Franquin (Gaston Lagaffe, Spirou,…), Goscinny (Asterix), etc…
What would you find in the homes of Brown, Cameron and Cleggy: Best of British and not too pricey designs, a Union Jack cushion or a conservative armchair?
Join the style debate at mydeco blog
Derek Stenning via Unstage
A short video documentary on collecting the famous filmposters by Saul Bass and the special silkscreen editions he did, which could be regarded as the “directors cut” of the poster.
Share your love with others, because ♥ Everybody Wants To Be In Love ♥
The London newcomer band Sweet Tooth have started a very cute online campaign to spread a little love around the world. Named after their single ‘Everybody Wants To Be In Love’ – the idea is as follows:
• Simply draw, design, printout or make a paper heart
• Write on it the name of a person, place, thing or idea that you love
• Take a photo of the heart in the setting or location of your choice
• Post it online and let Sweet Tooth know that you’ve done it
• Sweet Tooth will collect all the photos and put them on their blog at www.sweettoothmusic.co.uk
• Watch the project spread around the world!
• PS: No stock photos or non-original artwork – for copyright reasons!
♥ How to share the love! ♥
Twitter: post the pic on your Twitter page (via TwitPic, etc) and tag Sweet Tooth with @sweettoothuk
Facebook: post your photo onto the page for Sweet Tooth
MySpace: upload your pic into PhotoBucket, etc, and post it as a comment on Sweet Tooth’s Myspace page: www.myspace.com/sweettoothlondon
Email: send an email with your photo attached to:firstname.lastname@example.org