Whether you’re doing grinds on the half-pipe or kickflips in the street, this competition shaped board has supreme pop! The new “Flying colours n°4” deck are made of the best quality hard-rock maple and with our one-of-a-kind printing process; you get the best skateboard available in the world. This board customized by the artist Flavio Melchiorre is still available online for $59.95
Josh Keyes was born in Tacoma, Washington. He received a BFA in 1992 from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and an MFA in 1998 from Yale. Eighteenth-century aesthetics and philosophies, particularly those of the Neoclassical and Romantic movements, shape his work. He currently lives and works in Portland Oregon with his wife, graphic designer Lisa Ericson.
illustration artworks by steve goodin.
more illustrations here.
ad prints for auction company for historical things hermann historica münchen heye group.
more ad prints here.
WuzOne’s latest custom is a Mad*L tribute to Flash Gordon, one of the great sci fi characters of yesterday. Apparently WuzOne used to get scared as a child, and would think of Flash Gordon to reassure himself. Created for the Mattia Fagnoni Association, which seeks to raise money to help cure Sandhoff syndrome, this Mad*L goes on auction on July 25th, 2010. Info about the benefit can be found on Mattia’s Facebook page.
For the fall / winter 2010 season, Prada tries something artistic with this Fantasy lookbook, putting the pieces from the line in abstract, surreal worlds. A deeply emotive set, Prada counts in the fact that you’ve already seen, and know some of these pieces – this new lookbook emphasizes emotion, feeling and the atmosphere that the collection provides.
The late Sigmar Polke, one of the 20th century’s most underrated mixed media artists is the subject of a retrospective at Zurich’s Thomas Ammann Gallery. Come see some of his innovative collage work, his expressive use of color, and ability to remain subversive yet affecting. Polke’s exhibition will leave the gallery on September 1st, 2010.
Thomas Ammann Gallery Restelbergstrasse 97, CH-8044 Zurich, Switzerland +41 44 360 51 60
www.facebook.com/amplotude Check out their facebook for more Apparel designs
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee
- Numbers on Stairs Help Kids Learn to Count
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art