Created in Maya, edited in AfterEffects. Sick dubstep music for the finishing touches.
The August 2010 issue of FAN THE FIRE Magazine is out now featuring an interview with The Morning Benders, features on O. Children and The Creators Project, Arcade Fire, Wavves, Darker My Love and Best Coast album reviews, Salt, Cars 2 and X-Men: First Class previews, Breck Eisner interview, The Last Airbender, The Secret In Their Eyes, Inception and Gainsbourg reviews, art by Gracia Lam, Benjamin Anderson and Tata Vislevskaya, and style by Solveig Selj, Antonella Arismendi and Emma Tempest, plus much more.
Welcome to the sixth edition of Be Inspired! So this week I’m guessing I’m feeling in a bit of an illustrative mood because it seems to have added up many illustration but maybe that’s just what was presented to me in my RSS reader, which is Fever by the way.
If someone could look into our dreams and paint what they see, I’m sure that person would be Eric Fortune. Creating dreamscapes using acrylic on watercolor paper, Fortune has his heroes and heroines jumping off bridges and wading through murky water. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book
- Japan’s Terrifying Road Is Enough To Give The Most Confident Driver Nightmares
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings