Patrick Martinez grew up on the streets of Pasadena, CA during the early 90’s. Much of his work is influenced and expresses what he observed during that time.
Some of Patrick’s clients include Upper Playground, Stussy, Nike, Adidas and Undefeated.
View more of Patrick’s work and a 3 week time lapse video of him creating one of his paintings at inkbutter.com.
Chances are you’ve never seen an artist who can paint like Linnea Strid. Her unbelievable water paintings are so realistic they make you want to reach out and feel the cool drops splash onto your skin. Representing everything from change, routines, life, salvation, death, and rebirth, water takes on different meanings depending on the context. Read the interview at My Modern Metropolis.
Sacred Heart by Alessio Radice – Paper, ink, Adobe Illustrator and Wacom Tablet
Complete Portfolio, click here
There is a lot more that SHOULD go into a website re-design than most people realize. Many people think that just having an updated design with a fresh look is all that is needed when redesigning a site. But really, there are a number of aspects of your business that should be evaluated when going through the redesign process.
If your design process is very involved, collaborative, and thorough, it should save on time and money, while delivering a better overall product and leading to higher client satisfaction.
Here are 6 aspects should be discussed when a design firm is discussing a redesign with a client to help ensure project success. Whether you’re a designer or a client, following these tips will help your project be less stressful.
artworks by parisien sophie varela, working as a freelance illustrator.
Helmut Jahn, architect of one of the six towers on this 27ha site, has compared the skyline of Las Vegas to a collage rather than a profile like Chicago or New York. ‘Until now, the memory of Las Vegas’s skyline was graphic; our goal was to make it architectural,’ he says. These boasts come from the very top.
the CityCenter that’s not a city centre –
Read Tim Abrahams latest story on Las Vegas’ grand history of fakery at ‘Blueprint Magazine‘
Guys from Thank You did a nice work for a high profile launch in Venice of the new Swatch Art Collection, a series of watches decorated by international artists. A colorful mixture of materials and techniques achieved the right attitude for the films with the campaign successfully launched on all media fronts world wide. See the films here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar