More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Read What I am the trend thinks of Designkins newest Movie Theme Tee.
Created as a launch vehicle for the new Glasgow 2014 identity as designed by Marque Creative the short piece places athletes in and around urban Glasgow. The film…
Today we have the honor to offer our readers a free chapter from a stunning new book – 10 Steps to Powerful Online Self Promotion for Creatives – by Alex Mathers of Red Lemon Club. Hands down the most complete and entertaining e-book about online promotion & social marketing for designers & bloggers. A must read for every creative!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work