Amazing nature photography by Yngve Lundstrom, talented landscape amateur photografer from Sweden.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Francisco Palacios is a young Peruvian Photographer and Art director – More @ Here
Using Photoshop, Jay (or One Tainted Angel on DeviantArt) creates mystical, surreal art that’s beautiful yet haunting. His photomanipulations are somewhat subtle but his stories are spectacularly clear. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Don’t Panic ran another Banksy poster 9 years ago, when he was yet to make it as the global artist he is now as part of the Stop Esso campaign. It is now a collector’s item. The second poster has been released to celebrate the release of Exit Through the Gift Shop.
More information here.
Effet fisheye ou non, Eric Antoine maitrise son sujet. Ici une série de photos sur en lien avec l’univers du skate. Le reste des photos dans www.zeutch.com
Image Credit: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com
There are certain design elements that all blogs should have to keep readers happy and engaged in your content. With the evolution of blogs and social media sites, the expectations for a blog are much higher. Readers expect to be able to read a post and have the ability to quickly comment and share by using the Twitter or Facebook accounts.
The other aspect is having a clean and consistent layout with your blog content. Users have higher expectations now and expect a blog that will be easy to read, find what they are looking for, and navigate.
If you manage a blog, see if you are taking advantage of these 8 design elements.
Amazing and very beautiful portrait photography by Oleg V. Dragon Semenets, professional glamour / beauty photographer, based in Amur, Russia.
Winnie Lui jewellery designer created the White Light Fixture for Innermost. It is a chandelier that is made of waste. In this concept trash is made equal to treasure. The dramatic design is made from unique pieces sourced to create the elegant limited edition of 100 individual White and Black chandeliers (50 each).
Lighting at mydeco
Our guest today – Dave Thackeray fuels ordinary people with extraordinary ideas to be the best. He’s a pen for hire and a higher pen you’ll never find. Join him on his quest to write a blog post of note every day until 2011.
If you’re a web designer – should I say, if you’re not, what the hell are you doing here?! – then let’s join hands and pray that our next project doesn’t end up like this.
I remember my first web design job. And as you know, I’m not even a designer, which as you can imagine, posed a significant challenge to my inner strength.
Beautiful landscape photography by Alpo Syvanen, professional photographer, who married and father of two lovely daughters.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela