“The end is always the new beginning,” and “restrictions always exist but people should have a right to decide everything” – Dhanang. The quotes reflect a very strong statement by an artist who has clearly developed his niche and identity.
T-shirt available at Ardentees
Tim Macpherson is a UK based advertising photographer who started his career shooting Editorial for magazines including The Sunday Times, GQ, Telegraph Magazines and Tatler.
David Bellemere is a fashion photographer and you can see his work on the agency Blanpied Rubini’s anti screen capture site.
Creative Illustrations by 26 years old Daniel Conway, talented illustrator, based in Sweden.
Creative Illustrations by Daniel Conway
Brad Kunkle’s oil paintings are given the Midas touch when their surfaces are embellished with genuine gold and silver. The beauty of these paintings is that their appearances subtly change depending on the angle at which you view it or the light that’s shined upon it. Also, notice that they’re actually oil paintings and not photos. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Creative paintings by talented male Polish artist Leszek Andrzej Kostuj. Andrzej was born in Pleszew, in 1973.
Paintings by Leszek Andrzej Kostuj
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult