Brad Kunkle’s oil paintings are given the Midas touch when their surfaces are embellished with genuine gold and silver. The beauty of these paintings is that their appearances subtly change depending on the angle at which you view it or the light that’s shined upon it. Also, notice that they’re actually oil paintings and not photos. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Creative paintings by talented male Polish artist Leszek Andrzej Kostuj. Andrzej was born in Pleszew, in 1973.
Paintings by Leszek Andrzej Kostuj
Creative photo paintings and illustrations by Anna Rastorgueva, talented photographer and retoucher, based in Moscow, Russia.
In today’s showcase we’d like to show you some of the best ship artworks around. Many talented artists have painted hundreds of beautiful ships so far and this collection consist of the best ones we could find! We hope you’ll like them!
30 Splendid Ship Artworks
He wants to draw you naked!!! amazing work by Tyson Mcadoo
Check out more of his work HERE
Amazing black and white portrait photography by Alessandro Russino, fashion photographer based in New York , United States and lived in Milan, NY, Athens, Paris.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees
- That’s The Kind Of House You Don’t Get To See Everyday