The rebranding division of TrustoCorp Intl – a mysterious artist (or maybe artists?) is dedicated to highlighting the hypocrisy and hilarity of human behavior through sarcasm and satire.
Last week, they went all out and dropped hundreds of subversively branded products on the shelves of New York’s delis and supermarkets.
Not only was this their ambush sheer brilliance, it’s also a timely reminder that sometimes it’s easy to look but not see…
More pics here.
From the talented artist who brought us those beautiful retro-modern Hitchock posters, comes a new series called Re-Envisioning. In the spirit of Tim Burton, artist Laz Marquez will create eight posters, two per movie, that captures “fan-favorite aspects of the films.” What this means is that instead of a typical movie poster, he’ll create advertisements that are more conceptual. Marquez calls them “easter eggs of sorts,” meaning there’s a hidden message or surprise within them. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Botobit Weekly Features: Matthieu Bessudo aka McBess
Portfolio Points 2010, Grand Opening.
A collaborative exhibition with Flying Fortress, Blik, Drez, NikonOne, Rask and E357 in the Museum of Applied Arts, Budapest.
Due to the amount of detail and variation in these images, it’s easy to assume that these powerful femail portraits were created using digital tools. You may be surprised to find out, however, that Minjae Lee, a self-taught 19-year old South Korean artist, uses old-fashioned tools like markers, pens, crayons, and acrylics to create these loud, powerful illustrations.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
This is a beautiful park in Belém, Brazil. It has very sinuous architecture inspired by Amazon nature forms. One strong point in this project is the possibility of very close contact with exotic birds of the region. In English, the name of the park is Mangrove of Herons.
Current Installment of our Weekly Photo Series. Featuring 50 beautiful images from talented photographers all over the world.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
creative crossing becomes a new “Showcase” Section for show the world your creative works.
At first the Showcase is for Works in Animation & Film, Architecture, Illustration, Interior Design, Jewellery, Logo Design, Painting, Photography, Print Design and Web Design.
typo art by like minded studio under the guidance of creative director luca ionescu.
more typo artworks here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series