Typography as a specific technique of arranging type, typefaces and glyphs design has a very long history of the development and evolution. However, only with the wide popularization of digital fonts at the end of 20th century, the art of typesetting has become really widely popular, making it possible for any computer user to become a typographer and experiment with fonts, typefaces, point sizes, leadings, etc., and even create his own unique fonts or typefaces.
Multiple digital fonts spiced up with unique visual effects and interesting conceptual ideas have received a wide use in advertising industry, logo and banner design, website design and graphic art in general. Playing with fancy letter lines and forms, bright backgrounds and pointed words – graphic designers and advertising experts are capable of creating real masterpieces. What is interesting to note is that every such graphic project has its own specific and unrepeated character or temper. Actually, one of the motive forces for creating multiple fonts in typography is the need of adding specific emotional coloring to the text. Viewing the examples of modern typography ideas, selected in this Cruzine showcase, you can see the graphics, reflecting multiple emotions – from pretty aggressive and scary to enigmatic and to really hot, funny and pompous ones.
Continue reading …
The following list of arts are well detailed and high quality masterpiece of its respective artist that will make you say wow!
cool Inspiring and creative digital art Illustrations
About pages are notoriously difficult to design. Many designers simply slap a few sentences into their existing template. However, this doesn’t make anyone want to stop and take notice.
The best about pages often combine creatively positioned pictures with stunning typography. With the increasingly popularity of social media, many about pages also link to their social profiles in unique and interesting ways.
A selection of photographic work curated from portfolios around.
We have gathered up some of the iPhone app websites here. All of them are with creative designs, neat interfaces and soft colors. I think they’ll be good for you to learn more about all kinds of apps, and will be inspiring enough whether for your web design, layout or image processing.
“Amanda has been tattooing since 1998 and is currently taking appointments at Dare Devil Tattoo in NYC. She has been pushing the boundaries of the tattoo medium in order to blur the line between fine art and body art.
A trained artist, she has exhibited her work in galleries and museums worldwide.”
More at inkbutter.com.
Here is the collection of best typographic designs which is so inspirational for new graphics designers.
Powered by Machoarts.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov