More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Francisco Palacios is a young Peruvian Photographer and Art director – More @ Here
Using Photoshop, Jay (or One Tainted Angel on DeviantArt) creates mystical, surreal art that’s beautiful yet haunting. His photomanipulations are somewhat subtle but his stories are spectacularly clear. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Don’t Panic ran another Banksy poster 9 years ago, when he was yet to make it as the global artist he is now as part of the Stop Esso campaign. It is now a collector’s item. The second poster has been released to celebrate the release of Exit Through the Gift Shop.
More information here.
Effet fisheye ou non, Eric Antoine maitrise son sujet. Ici une série de photos sur en lien avec l’univers du skate. Le reste des photos dans www.zeutch.com
Image Credit: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com
There are certain design elements that all blogs should have to keep readers happy and engaged in your content. With the evolution of blogs and social media sites, the expectations for a blog are much higher. Readers expect to be able to read a post and have the ability to quickly comment and share by using the Twitter or Facebook accounts.
The other aspect is having a clean and consistent layout with your blog content. Users have higher expectations now and expect a blog that will be easy to read, find what they are looking for, and navigate.
If you manage a blog, see if you are taking advantage of these 8 design elements.
Amazing and very beautiful portrait photography by Oleg V. Dragon Semenets, professional glamour / beauty photographer, based in Amur, Russia.
Winnie Lui jewellery designer created the White Light Fixture for Innermost. It is a chandelier that is made of waste. In this concept trash is made equal to treasure. The dramatic design is made from unique pieces sourced to create the elegant limited edition of 100 individual White and Black chandeliers (50 each).
Lighting at mydeco
Our guest today – Dave Thackeray fuels ordinary people with extraordinary ideas to be the best. He’s a pen for hire and a higher pen you’ll never find. Join him on his quest to write a blog post of note every day until 2011.
If you’re a web designer – should I say, if you’re not, what the hell are you doing here?! – then let’s join hands and pray that our next project doesn’t end up like this.
I remember my first web design job. And as you know, I’m not even a designer, which as you can imagine, posed a significant challenge to my inner strength.
Beautiful landscape photography by Alpo Syvanen, professional photographer, who married and father of two lovely daughters.
Take a look at the Trax Magazine “Trax makes you fussy” Ad Campaign by Young & Rubicam. Just in www.zeutch.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads