Superb creative photography by Ralf Breitenbacher, talented photographer from Germany.
After Lady Noir in Paris, the second part of Lady Dior, the Dior new capaign with Marion Cotillard is called Lady Rouge and takes place in New-York. For the part, the French actress recorded “The Eyes of Mars”, a song with the Scottish rock band Franz Ferdinand. The short movie was directed by Jonas Akerlung. More >>
Primera imagen para la Contracampaña por el Bicentenario de la Nación Argentina. No debería ser motivo de celebración.
(First image for the Campaign Againgst the Bicentenary of Argentina. We shouldn´t celebrate it.)
For more information: PabloZarate.com
see more inside www.mothereleganza.com
Again, MINI is expanding their model range through the unconventional creativity of MINI design team. The Beachcomber Concept Car 2010 prove to be another successful design. (See more photos…)
The OO is a wireless projector capable of displaying high definition (1080p) data. Utilizing either a WIFI connection or internal SSD storage, the projector can operate independently from any wire for up to 3 hours based on an internal Li-Ion battery or using a single wire connected to a power source.
Part of the GEO series, the OO’s form is inspired by the simple and elegant form of the circle – from which it also gets him name – denoting the shape of the projector combined with the shape of the lens.
Long Nguyen is one of the few photographers who enjoys the opportunity to create stunning images from the desk of his day job.
Henrik Halvarsson, born 1969, is one of Sweden’s most sought-after fashion, beauty, and portrait photographers.
This collection by Miru Kim truly blows me away. Taking naked self-portraits in places we wouldn’t dare visit, Miru draws beauty from old and abandoned subway stations, tunnels, aqueducts, catacombs, factories, hospitals, and morgues.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis
A special edition Kins character commemorating the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. This special Tee also glows in the dark acting out the Cheshire cats famous appearance for the first time to Alice in the forest.
Get this unique Glow in the Dark Specially theme Tshirt to go along with your experience in Tim Burtons “Alice in Wonderland” opening march 5th.
Printed on American Apparel – super soft
for only $20
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing