Today we have the honor to offer our readers a free chapter from a stunning new book – 10 Steps to Powerful Online Self Promotion for Creatives – by Alex Mathers of Red Lemon Club. Hands down the most complete and entertaining e-book about online promotion & social marketing for designers & bloggers. A must read for every creative!
Himatic is a creative recycler from Milan,Italy.his work is based on the assembly of broken electronics,ordinary objects and old toys.more pics on www.andreapetrachi.com
Steven Russell? great escaper played by Jim Carrey in I Love you Philip Morris, was photoshot by Matthew Rainwaters in the Texas Jail.
“Shopping turned on its head” isn’t just a meaningless tagline for GAP. They literally mean it. To promote their new loyalty program, Sprize, the GAP in Vancouver, BC turned its entire store upside-down. All of the mannequins, displays and even the sign were flipped, as well as some cars and a hotdog stand outside of the store.
Check out more pics.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies