Amazing birds photography by Mark Warrillow-Thomson, semi professional photographer specialising in wildlife photography, both in Europe and Africa.
Amazing nature photography by Yngve Lundstrom, talented landscape amateur photografer from Sweden.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Francisco Palacios is a young Peruvian Photographer and Art director – More @ Here
Using Photoshop, Jay (or One Tainted Angel on DeviantArt) creates mystical, surreal art that’s beautiful yet haunting. His photomanipulations are somewhat subtle but his stories are spectacularly clear. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Don’t Panic ran another Banksy poster 9 years ago, when he was yet to make it as the global artist he is now as part of the Stop Esso campaign. It is now a collector’s item. The second poster has been released to celebrate the release of Exit Through the Gift Shop.
More information here.
Effet fisheye ou non, Eric Antoine maitrise son sujet. Ici une série de photos sur en lien avec l’univers du skate. Le reste des photos dans www.zeutch.com
Image Credit: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com
There are certain design elements that all blogs should have to keep readers happy and engaged in your content. With the evolution of blogs and social media sites, the expectations for a blog are much higher. Readers expect to be able to read a post and have the ability to quickly comment and share by using the Twitter or Facebook accounts.
The other aspect is having a clean and consistent layout with your blog content. Users have higher expectations now and expect a blog that will be easy to read, find what they are looking for, and navigate.
If you manage a blog, see if you are taking advantage of these 8 design elements.
Amazing and very beautiful portrait photography by Oleg V. Dragon Semenets, professional glamour / beauty photographer, based in Amur, Russia.
Winnie Lui jewellery designer created the White Light Fixture for Innermost. It is a chandelier that is made of waste. In this concept trash is made equal to treasure. The dramatic design is made from unique pieces sourced to create the elegant limited edition of 100 individual White and Black chandeliers (50 each).
Lighting at mydeco
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar