On vous a déjà parlé de cet artiste et on va continuer. Une impression de redécouvrir à chaque fois ses œuvres, tant le talent est grand. Voici ici sa dernière « street production ». Plus d’images sur www.zeutch.com
The Coney Island Experience was created for the Love Never Dies official site as an interactive playground of funfair games. Love Never Dies is the follow up to the hugely successful Phantom of the Opera written Andrew Lloyd Webber. I have to say that it’s one of the most visually rich sites I’ve worked on so far, and also a lot of fun to design.
To create Coney Island a 3D model was first created and textured. The model consists of over a million faces and 250megs of textures. From this fly though renders were created for each point in the funfair out-putting over 17 Gigs of HD frames.
Each game was firstly visualised in PhotoShop combining 3D renders, photography and hand drawn elements and then put together in flash. Visitors to the site can sign up and save their scores to game and global leader boards.
Ron Pippin creates sculptures of animals with mechanical augmentations.
More on Designaside.
Sustainable and earthquake-proof All Seasons Tent Tower proposed by Slovenian architectural practice Ofis Architecture featuring tent-shaped layer for the city of Yerevan, Armenia.
Read more from World Interior Design Network
Romain Kremer’s YURI Sunglasses for Mykita Eyewear. More informations and details here !
Amazing cool stainless steel functional bottle opener cufflinks. All details and pictures here !
UK-based artist Slinkachu recently released images of his latest installation: Chicken Tikka Disasta. This new piece is part of a larger effort to raise funds for the people of Bhopal who are still suffering the effects of the world’s worst industrial disaster – the chemical gas leak of December 1984.
More at My Modern Metropolis.
Amazing birds photography by Mark Warrillow-Thomson, semi professional photographer specialising in wildlife photography, both in Europe and Africa.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway