Born in Los Angeles in 1957, Brian Goodman as been taking pictures for over 40 years now.
PSDtuts.com recently started a new project by giving exclusive wallpapers by talented graphic designers. To start this new project they asked Bram & Tim Vanhaeren from Into1.be to make some wallpapers.
Below you can find a preview of one off the wallpapers they made.
Visit Behance project
A Showcase of 60 simply incredible examples of sport advertising. These ads are exceptional for there design, concept and most importantly execution.
Event design with paper flowers designed by Changzhi Lee. Find out more at www.leechangzhi.com
Shane over at Ethcs Clothing loves free stuff and he’s quite partial to a little photography too. So he decided to put those things together and has produced a series of large magnets that he sends out to every customer who orders from his online store. The photographs/magnets are mostly scenes from around Wellington, New Zealand where he lives but occasionally he changes things up a little. You never know what you’re going to get but you can guarantee he’ll throw a little something he created in with your order.
Dean Isidro Isidro grew-up in a small coastal town in Northern California framed by broad expanses of the Pacific to the West, the Santa Cruz Mountains to the East, a boundless blue sky overhead and rich fertile soil under his feet.
Roger Weiss was born in Switzerland and at an early age began experimenting with photography. Gradueted with excellence from Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera, Milan, Italy.
Joy Datta has been practicing photography since the year 2000. He has dabbled in fashion, advertising and films
Beautiful photography by Georg Wacker, semi professional photographer. Georg is 26 years old male artist from Resden, Germany.
Really beautiful shots by Aline Nedelec, talented photographer from La Rochelle, France.
Beautiful portrait photography by Andreas Puhl, talented people photographer from Germany.
Creative glamour and erotic photography by Stefan Gesell, talented photographer from Munich, Germany
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel