It is not often an artist dubs his style ‘eerie fashion’. With muses such as Egon Schiele, Josef Fenneker, Franc Marc, Francis Bacon, Lyonel Feininger, the final product is anything but eerie. Patryk Kuleta is also influenced by elements of theater and film posters. There is a post-apocalyptic feel in some his works, especially so in the maimed but still captivating work of a radiation exposed Marilyn Monroe in “Princess Motel”. The spotlight is on you Pat.
Via Ardentees Blog
Watch thefor the 10th anniversary of Record Makers
Creative and amazing fashion/glamour/beauty photography by Andriete Le Secq, talented female photographer, who working with fashion, music, advertising, fine art / glamour.
Phil McDarby is a freelance digital artist, photographer & composer. He has been drawing and painting fantasy and sci-fi characters and environments for most of his life, and made the jump from traditional to digital around 1998
George Holz is an American photographer whose work spans 30 years and includes nudes, fashion, and celebrity portraits. He is a native of Oak Ridge Tennessee, and graduated from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California in 1980.
A couple of tees from Ethcs Clothing. Designed by New Zealand native Shane G. The Ethcs label has been around for a couple of years but has been pretty exclusive to New Zealand until recently.
Indyvisuals had to deal with the digital vs analog contradiction and the truth is that we were delighted as almost everything we do combines both technologies and creative processes. So what we finally ended up to, was to invite a really good friend of ours, famous for his work making digital mosaics and invert the whole process. Charis Tsevis was given the symbols as well as the final photo we wanted to use, did his magic and gave us the final piece which consisted of 3 different sized square pieces and 58 varieties of color and size combinations. All this on a 6×2,5m canvas made of 120 columns and 50 rows of a 5×5 pixel grid.
more Design walk 2010
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think