John Urbano grew up in Rensselaer, Indiana. He studied illustration and advertising at the Columbus College of Art and Design and, after graduating, took a position with Abercrombie & Fitch, where he served as senior art director for over twelve years. While at A&F, John conceptualized, directed and shot over 200 online films for A&F and its subsidiaries. His work has also been used in the marketing for Abercrombie & Fitch, Ruehl, Gilly Hicks, Hollister Co., Madewell, Vince, XOXO, American Eagle, Aerie, Fresco Goods, and Jolt.
more beautiful images here
This private island in the Seychelles is an ultra relaxing place, especially for couples where they can enjoy themselves with a magical energy.
Seychelles, officially the Republic of Seychelles, is an archipelago nation of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, some 1,500 kilometres (932 mi) east of mainland Africa, northeast of the island of Madagascar.
This is the portfolio of an amazing illustrator from Chile: Gonzalo Ordóñez, also known as “genzoman” on deviantart. Gonzalo Ordóñez is simply fantastic in his work; if you want to see fantasy, beauty, myths and legends in a very creative and sexy way, you should see this post.
This Paul Smith hip flask ($85) is made from leather and stainless steel. More images and info HERE.
Designed by Mario Lecchi, The Lamborghini Levo was inspired by practicality and simplicity. More info and images HERE.
So this is a post covering Advertising for the Next Now Generation – Facebook ads are especially useful because they target a smaller, and potentially more likely, market for your products by focusing on factors such as location, age, education, etc., while weeding out the least likely customers.
Symmetry sucks. Humans aren’t symmetrical why should their cars be?
Nissan Cube is the very first car conceived as much as a design product than a car. Nissan Europe and TBWA have created a print and outdoor campaign to promote the iconic design of the car to a design audience. See the full campaign here.
I have already told you about Igor Lukyanov and his wonderful cross-hatching drawing technique in my post here. Now it’s time to see Igor in action. Above you can see a few time-lapse videos showing how Igor Lukyanov applies cross-hatching on his American wildlife illustrations.
Read more about the American wildlife drawing project for an apparel company on Igor’s blog post dedicated to American wildlife drawings.
Design your own custom skateboards and sell them online.
With the advent of digital printing technology, combined with the connectivity of the internet, it’s now possible to print on just about anything, just about anywhere, and with practically zero up-front investment. If you’re a designer or artist looking to make a little extra, why not check out some of the print on demand stores and?
reviews 3 places where you can do just that.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human