Director/Editor: Eduardo Donoso
DP: Chris Gurinsky
Lighting: Zachary Poots
After Effects: Mike Atwood
Visuals: Inspired by John Coltrane – “On Green Dolphin Street” and A Tribe Called Quest – “Jazz (We’ve Got)”
K. SPARKS “POSITIVE OVER NEGATIVE” ALBUM
Kid Cudi teams up with Best Coast’s Bethany Cosentino and Vampire Weekend’s Rostam Batmanglij for “All Summer”.
Watch the video and get a download link to the track at inkbutter.com.
New advertising campaign from Listerine and ESPM Sao Paulo. More from this campaign.
Sharpening images is one of the most fundamental elements of graphic design; however a lot of people struggle with this key process in their designs. Without proper sharpening, an image can look flat, dull and uninteresting, but if oversharpened, artifacts and grains will be introduced that will detract from the design.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn what a sharp image should look like and the many ways of sharpening one of your designs to achieve the maximum visual appeal.
If you’re in Chicago, chances are you’ve already ran into Tony Tasset’s three-story high, hyperrealistic fiberglass eyeball. In Pritzker Park sits Eye, a colossal sphere that was commissioned by the Chicago Loop Alliance. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Handsom, a clothing label designed by a husband and wife team from Australia, offers tons of modern style without the frills. Their Summer 2011 (yes 2011) collection is simple and warm weather friendly. Check out the some of our favorite pieces from the collection here!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt