We present a selection of Artworks that fully exhibits the creativity, talent and imaginations of 10 artists, whose work are quite different from what we are used to seeing everyday.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
This is the portfolio from a super talent and amazing young girl from United Kingdom: Kimberley Joanne Sinclair, also known as “xKimJoanne” on deviantart. Kimberley is an artist with a lot of creativity, her self-portrait photos are very deeply inspiring to any photography lover.
More info and pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Lilya Corneli has been expressing herself through her photography for years. Born in 1978, her path began in capturing the world around her with her father’s Zenit film camera.
The 2010 Campari Calendar, “Campari Milano”, through the action-filled behind the scenes images, in a cosmopolitan and dynamic set: the city of Milan.
Creative and amazing wedding photography by Jerry Yoon, professional photographer, based in Oakland, CA.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night