Himatic is a creative recycler from Milan,Italy.his work is based on the assembly of broken electronics,ordinary objects and old toys.more pics on www.andreapetrachi.com
Steven Russell? great escaper played by Jim Carrey in I Love you Philip Morris, was photoshot by Matthew Rainwaters in the Texas Jail.
“Shopping turned on its head” isn’t just a meaningless tagline for GAP. They literally mean it. To promote their new loyalty program, Sprize, the GAP in Vancouver, BC turned its entire store upside-down. All of the mannequins, displays and even the sign were flipped, as well as some cars and a hotdog stand outside of the store.
Check out more pics.
Julian Beever is an English artist that creates surreal chalk drawings on pavement surfaces. His art is sometimes so convincing that people avoid potholes he has drawn on a pavement. Many of his creations are optical illusions, for example, vertically standing snowman, which is actually drawn on the asphalt. J.Beevera works are striking. His works converts an ordinary street in to the fast flowing river or a wonderful corner of nature. In this post, we collected the best J. Beevera 3dchalk drawings artworks, which will hopefully inspire you to new interesting art works.
Read full story: Amazing Julian Beever 3D Chalk Drawings
Sometimes the best way to market a product or service is to literally spell it out! We present a great collection of print ads that creatively use typography to convey their message.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes