The Sunflower Clock is created by a series of birch wood planks formed in to gentle waves and centered on a black disk to bring to mind the intricate beauty of a sunflower in this re-edition Nelson timepiece from Vitra Design Museum.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Read What I am the trend thinks of Designkins newest Movie Theme Tee.
Created as a launch vehicle for the new Glasgow 2014 identity as designed by Marque Creative the short piece places athletes in and around urban Glasgow. The film…
Today we have the honor to offer our readers a free chapter from a stunning new book – 10 Steps to Powerful Online Self Promotion for Creatives – by Alex Mathers of Red Lemon Club. Hands down the most complete and entertaining e-book about online promotion & social marketing for designers & bloggers. A must read for every creative!
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- This Archaeology Soap Has Hidden Dinosaurs Inside
- “Facepot” – The Design Concept Of Original Pots For Flowers
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night