It’s often said that designing for commercial purposes is probably the most challenging part of all design. Especially advertisement design is mentioned in this context: If an advertisement design wants to succeed, it has to unite cleverness and often humour as well as an astonishing, innovative design approach to be remarkable. An adage says that a bad product is more likely to be bought with a good advertisement; and a good product won’t be bought with a bad advertisement. Unfortunately, there are very little advertisement designs which are really well made. In this article, I will showcase some of them.
More examples at AEXT.NET MAGAZINE.
|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
“I would like to take this opportunity to extend to you my warmest thanks for a job well done in recreating the web site for One Day Studio. I am completely satisfied with the service that was given. All correspondence took place almost immediately, and your knowledge in your field and patience to honor my requests more than exceeded my expectations.” – by One Day Studio
“Since the revamping of our web site, interest in my company has grown by at least 50%, and the feedback has been nothing but positive.
I can honestly say that the best and most inexpensive way to guarantee growth in your company is by ensuring that your company is represented globally by a top quality web site, and that is exactly what you will get with MediaNovak.
Thanks again for a job well done!” – by One Day Studio
Harrods has always been at the forefront of supplying the world with luxurious items, but this crystal bathtub crafted by indulgent Italian company Baldi might just take the title of most extravagant. The unique bathtub will be on display in the main window at Harrods, London for the entire month of July.
Find more details at Interior Design Blog
“I don’t consider myself a Latin American actress. I was born and raised here, and I have Cuban parents, but for me, I am the new American girl,” says actress Eva Mendes who steams up W magazine’s July cover.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
We start with a tutorial for making “coming soon” page, or also known as the “splash page”. making “coming soon” page is a good way to mark your presence early in the web. We have two types of “coming soon” page: First, the informational page, which tells us what we can expect here in the near future, and second, that in addition to the information we offer the option to call the first visitors to sign up for updates and will also know when the real page appears…
View full post at The Design Buzz
The shape recalls that of the chairs of the 1800s, the line of the rounded leg is slightly curled, the icon of the classic stool.
Charles Ghost is a transparent monobloc in polycarbonate, which makes it indestructible and allows it to be used everywhere. The contemporary stool is available in two different heights. It is suitable for indoor use and outdoor, it matches every furnishing style and every culture. The taller height is perfect for use as a bar stool.
Collecting these might be easy but wearing them is a whole different story.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot
- Meet Helen Stifler, The Queen of Cosplay
- Duu Motorcycle
- The Floyd Utility Set
- Another Escape Magazine
- You Can Rent Out this Eerie, Abandoned Wizard of Oz Theme Park
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Artist Duo STALLMAN Create ‘Canvas On Edge’ Collection
- Luxurious Eco-Friendly Mansion Exists Entirely Below Ground
- Helix: The Folding Bicycle
- Hang Sitt: The Dual-Purpose Chair
- Building Websites Just Got so Much Better with the New Divi Builder Plugin
- Sibui Nazarenko by Michael Sanders
- Alphabeta Lamp
- Aigai Spa – Urban Oasis in São Paulo
- Cookie Cutter and Stampers
- You’re Guaranteed To Find That Special Gift For Each And Everyone In The Family Here
- Products of The Day #446
- FLYBi Drone with VR Goggles is Insanely Awesome
- Long Island Residence – Renovation and Conservation