Creative and glamour photography by Rust2D, professional portrait photographer, based in Moscow, Russia.
skyskraper™, a London-based digital creative agency, has updated its branding.
The new site is a combination of life, work and inspiration all brought together, with the ability to filter down to just their recent portfolio via the simple navigation. It is what makes up skyskraper™ – a combination of thoughts that drive their creative and inspiration that guides their technology.
Beautiful photography by Jari Mantyla professional male photographer from Finland
Creative high speed and glamour photography by Soon Tong, talented male photographer, based in Singapore.
Arjowiggins Creative Papers unveils collaboration with designer Jean-Pierre Braganza at London Fashion Week
An exclusive creative partnership with top fashion designer Jean-Pierre Braganza has been unveiled at London Fashion Week to mark the upcoming rejuvenation of the
Cutting-edge designer Jean-Pierre Braganza has worked with Arjowiggins Creative Papers to create pieces for his Autumn/Winter 2010/11 collection using the new Rives papers in ‘Le Bleu’ and ‘Le Noir’. Both are new additions to the range, continuing the longstanding relationship between the Rives Collection and the world of high fashion.
The designer crafted two signature accessories to his new collection – an exquisitely engineered corset and a structured cuff-style bracelet, which were revealed on the catwalk at his show at the Bloomsbury Ballroom on the opening day of London Fashion Week.
A former protégé of Karl Lagerfeld, Braganza is renowned in fashion circles for his signature architectural shapes and bold use of colour. He says of the collaboration: “I have always pushed the boundaries and explored ways of working with alternative materials, and the new Rives Collection presented an interesting challenge in sculpting fashion pieces from paper which complement elements of my new collection.”
Please find more information here www.tinyurl.com/RivesLondonFashionWeek
Oh, Snap is new platform to share the work of amateur and professional photographers. More picture in link
The oblivious, the new project of digital artist Daniele Cascone.
More on Designaside.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Transforms Herself Into Different Characters Using Only Makeup
- This Artist’s NSFW Portraits Aim To Take Down The Double Standard Of Oral Sex In Pop Culture
- Photographer Tests Her Skills With A One Dollar Camera
- You’ll Be Amazed After Seeing The Classy Interior Of This Rolls-Royce!
- Crashed Car Randomly Gets A Golden Makeover
- An Artist Creates A Life-Size Sculpture Of A Pianist, Made Of 210,000 Matches
- Living Planet Index Report In Pictures
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris