There’s not a whole lot of information on Bernie Burns’ or his cardboard creations except that he’s from Germany and is a designer (wow, who would have guessed). If I spoke German then it’s possible I could find out more but what really matters is that these amazing creations are available for our viewing pleasure.
Ever wonder what Halloween would be like if you were a kid growing up in New York City? In this series, named Halloween in Harlem, photographer Amy Stein explores this question as shows us the many colorful kid costumes walking the urban streets. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
creative crossing is a online platform for designers, artists and for all people they are interested in these fields. It delivers art and design related news, articles, events, competitions and resources. cc offers therefore an insight into the latest developments in the wide-diversified areas of art and design.
Be welcome to suggest your art or design related articles/news on creative crossing!
Write your profile, about your works, exhibitions, contests or similar in categories like this:
3D Modeling, Accessory Design, Advertising, Animation, Architecture, Brand Identity, Car Design, Communication Design, Digital Art, Exhibition Design, Fashion Design, Furniture Design, Game Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Lighting Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Print Design, Product Design, Toy Design, Typography, Web Design
Please take a look my portfolio to date. It has recently been updated with a new project, a wedding crest and stationery set.
Sydney / Australia
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night