Bullet V is one of numerous t-shirt by Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It’s sold for 19,90$.
Amazing and very creative fashion photography by Mark Philbert, talented beauty and advertising photographer.
Beautiful and glamour portrait photography by Borisov Dmitry, creative photographer, based in Moscow, Russia.
Beautiful portrait photography by Silvia Bratanova, talented female photographer, based in Bulgaria
To generate buzz for the DHL Online Tracking among the business community, a group of couriers were posted around the Beijing’s Central Business District. A white silhouette of a computer cursor were placed on their back as they walk around, quite literally demonstrating the possibility of constant tracking of your DHL parcel!
This simple stunt/ live activity had effectively resulted in an apparent drop in parcel enquiry recorded by the DHL phone tracking system while online tracking click counters surged.
Translation: 24 Hours Online Tracking. www.cn.dhl.com
Source: Michael Wong
Dubai is part of the seven emirates of United Arab Emirates (UAE). It has successfully become one of the most famous and sophisticated cities around the world in just a short period of time. In order to understand the evolution of Dubai, we’re going to travel in space and time investigating the nature, society and technology that surround this sunny futuristic city.
The Evolution of Dubai
The park is one of the most important part of cities, it’s a place where cities can showcase their natural beauty and people can relax in the recreation, sports and cultural venues. This is a collection of the best urban parks, waterfronts and gardens all over the world.
Urban Hall of Fame: Parks
« If you enjoyed this article, feel free to twitter ! »
More on Zéfulon
Omega Code is a band that ran a massive design contest to create interest in their music, by allowing designers to use their unique triangle logo and compete to win the contest. Many of the Omega Code posters are masterful works of art, and range from steampunk to retro space. One style that wasn’t seen, however, was an underwater take on the Omega Code.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn step by step how to create a brilliant 3D shatter triangle effect, and then combine it with a background and familiar underwater elements to create a brilliant finished work. From polygons in 3D Studio Max, bombs to shatter the geometry, and incredible underwater creatures added in Photoshop, you’ll learn everything you need to create your own digital artworks.
Let’s get started!
A Visual Trip is the portfolio of recent graduate Pedro Sarmiento. His main study is Graphic Design but also dwells in Web Design. Check out his portfolio at www.avisualtrip.com. Drop by, leave his a message.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think