David Plunkert is an award winning illustrator and graphic designer based in Baltimore, MD.
Creative Illustration by Rui Ricardo, talented male illustrator, based in Matosinhos, Portugal.
Creative illustrations by Christian Northeast, talented illustrator from Cobourg, Ontario, Canada.
More Images at
All 5 documentaries show the European and world-wide transition we are currently in, involving the big transition to more sustainable energy recources and generation. “The Green Transition”
Harry Bertoia’s 1952 experiment bending metal rods into practical art produced a revered collection of seating, including this Barstool. The Bertoia Barstool is innovative, comfortable and strikingly handsome. The Bertoia Barstool is offered Unupholstered, with a Seat Cushion or Full-Cover upholstery. Available in your choice of four different frame finishes. Cushioned/Fully Covered versions can be customized to your precise needs with a range of upholstery textiles and colors.
This is the portfolio of an interesting artist: Isaiah Stephens, also known as “isaiahs” on deviantart. Isaiah Stephens is a traditional artist from United States; his drawings are really natural and beautiful showing that tradicional art is very amazing too. Blending handmade drawing with realistic style, he presents us with fascinating women.
This is the portfolio of a talent artist from Republic of China: Wangli, also known as “feimo” on deviantart. Wangli has great skills, her drawings are a mix of much beauty, delicacy and sensitivity.
Creative and commercial illustrations by Heather Scholl, LA based illustrator, who work with clients as: Boeing, 3M Today, Bloomberg Financial Review, Delta Sky, Ms Magazine, Seattle Weekly, Ganette, Kube 93 FM, Mix Magazine, American Lung Association.
Back in December of 2009 I posted an article titled “Bonnier Mag+ Prototype – The Magazine of the Near Future.” This near future is now a reality, Bonnier just informed me of the release of their first digital magazine. They have taken the first step towards their Mag+ vision by building a Popular Science digital magazine for the iPad. Popular Science+ is available for download today in the iTunes store for the lucky iPad owners.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter