Development of all the Visual Identity of the restaurant of Fast-Food Sabore Express. The logo, packages for pizzas and snacks, cardápios of table and cardápios of delivery, uniforms, business cards and all the internal communication of the restaurant were elaborated. More here
French Designer Romain Ferrer designed a new range of useful green wall stickers (called Sustainable Habit Reminders) for London-based studio Hu2 design. Check the whole range.
Great work by the Miami, Florida based Artist.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Ben Tour is an artist/painter from Toronto, Canada. Tour obtained his degree in illustration from Sheridan College Oakville, Ontario, Canada. He currently resides and works in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. These are some of his excellent watercolor paintings, I really like his style.
DanseDance is a great Video by Julien Vallée. Watch
Look out hipsters, Here’s a new T-shirt with the Moon on it. And an Eagle. A fine greyscale image of the lunar landscape, with a bonus for those who get up close. What’s that you say? Where are the wolves?
The Calendar of Sberbank for 2010 was designed with the goal not to get bored when looking at its pages during 12 months. There is only money in the bank calendar. Original, isn’t it?
Actually almost every page has some extra elements having no any concern to money but still they are in to bring the picture more fun.
So look properly.
Russian rubles by russian designers in largest russian bank’s calendar.
Created by fastway. Ideas that rock!
Be part of an upcoming installation store in Singapore by contributing your statement, which will be installed in the structure. Find out more here.
Designer Jamie Wieck gives chocolate-giving an update with this clever idea: printable chocolates. The individual chocolate “pegs” can be arranged in a box to form a word or short message that is printed on the top inside of the box (thanks to chocolates with a low melting point which allows the chocolate to melt even in room temperature).
Check it out.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia