Hyperrealism is a genre of painting and sculpture resembling a high resolution photograph. Hyperreal paintings and sculptures are not strict interpretations of photographs, nor are they literal illustrations of a particular scene or subject. Instead, they utilize additional, often subtle, pictorial elements to create the illusion of reality. We present below sample work from some of the best hyper-realist painters out there.
Via Recave (Click here for more)
Someone wise once said that a man, who stops advertising to save money, is like a man, who stops the clock to save time… Add to this another conceptual idea, saying that advertisements contain the only truth to be relied on in the newspapers, and you will get a clear understanding why advertising is equally popular among both advertisers and those for whom advertisements are created. However, modern advertising has evolved greatly, adopting its objectives, concepts, and approaches to the new needs of the modern world.
These days advertising industry faces many new challenges, which relate not only to the global financial issues, highly pressing business environment, or severe competition on the market. Now, perhaps, the key question for many advertising agencies is how to find a unique way of attracting people’s attention at least for a few seconds and how to communicate the required marketing message to the audience within such a small period of time. One of the ways to achieve such ambitious aim is to turn your advertisement into a piece of art. Indeed, what can attract our attention if not the things we have never seen before or the new angles we have never watched the usual and familiar things at?
Continue reading …
Phenomenal spots of 600th Anniversary of the Battle of Grunwald from the year 1410. All of them has been created by Tomasz Bagiński and Platige Image.
UK-based property company Quintain Estates has revealed the next phase of Wembley City regeneration project in London, which includes a new neighborhood around the Brent Civic Centre encompassing 1,300 homes centered around a new community park.
The plans, designed by London-based Make Architects will go on display at a public exhibition at the Wembley Plaza Hotel on July 14, 2010. The first details of the next phase of Wembley City, covers 14 acres of land surrounding the new Brent Civic Centre, to the west of Olympic Way.
United Nude shoes of the famous brand founded and designed by Rem D. Koolhaas, after some experiments based on their proven polygon on some models of shoes, is continuing with the rendering and doing things Low Res from a realistic basis. Has aroused much surprise the car made from a Lamborghini Countach.
for more photos and text …continues on Bloggokin
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
- Europe’s First Underwater Sculpture Museum
- Adorable ‘Little Monks’ In Chongqing Go Viral Online
- Oscar Movie Posters Remade With ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Will Add Critical Acclaim To Your Childhood