The Dubai music scene is barren at best. The Fridge is one of the only live, grassroots music venues filling this cultural-void. Located in the industrial district of Al Quoz in a remote warehouse, it’s too underground. The audience that wants it, doesn’t know about it. The Fridge needs to build awareness, without going mainstream.
The posters created follow the feel of the venue: organic, approachable, down to earth. The raw look, the hand-drawn typography keeps the place safe from trend chasers. The ‘musical creatures’ invite people to ‘find music’ in the most unexpected place, maybe even a remote, industrial warehouse.
JAM Adelaide designed this creative billboard for the Adelaide United Football Club to promote their night games. The ad cleverly reinforces the night aspect of the game by having a player on the billboard interact with the “moon,” which was attached above the poster with a pole, painted black.
just released a new poster for a rad B-Movie called House of the Devil, be sure to check it out and pick up one of these great posters….there isn’t many left, so grab one quick!
Designer Shelby White created this beautiful identity for Salt Lake City photographer Ian Matteson. This process covers the brand objectives, logo development, color, typography, and business materials.
See full project here.
A portrait of the face that created Facebook avilable at Hideout Gallery in limited edition prints signed and number by the artist.
Achim Lippoth is a German photographer and film director best known for using child models to stage scenes from everyday life.Lippoth was born in Ilshofen, Germany in 1968 and is currently living in Cologne
Creative Advertising Photography by Achim Lippoth
Julio Rocha aka SatansMothers is a graphic designer who likes to make large collages in his spare time.
Me and my bro made this for Markus J.C. Andersson to be used in his school revue.
60% Cinema 4D, 40% After Effects
80% Markus Vad Flaaten, 20% Tommy Vad Flaaten
It was intended to be an imitation of the well-known Swedish-Norwegian talk show “Skavlan”. See the vignette here: svtplay.se/v/1887304/skavlan/del_5_av_11?sb,p102975,1,f,-1
We love web design and go through a lot of websites every day for inspiration. We save the websites which inspire most and showcase them every week for our readers as a Weekly Smashing Web Design Inspiration collection.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From PIXERS
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
- This Is Not Your Granddad’s Creepy Brother: An Artist Makes Unbelievable Pro Silicone Masks
- This Artist Turns Children Drawings Into Real Toys
- Amazing Leaf-Inspired Bags From Budapest By Gabriella Moldovanyi
- A Guy Found A Scared Kitten Under A Truck And Just Couldn’t Say No To Her