Intricate and rich in detail, the sculptures in resin and metal cables made by Richard Symons are definitely worth a visit.
More on Designaside.
Parachute® has just released some very elegant DIN hairline weights. Ever since its first appearance back in 2003, the Parachute series has become the most comprehensive and sophisticated set of DIN typefaces ever. With its vast array of weights, the extended support for all European languages which includes Greek and Cyrillic, its careful and detailed design it has proved valuable to many complex corporate projects. Now a new set of hairline weights has been released. read more
More pics on My Modern Metropolis.
Here is a short stop motion that shows what happens when a Dj is in charge of the dishes, simply using basic and colorful items.
HERE WE ARE.
Frenchies impose their style thanks to OPEN MINDED, a brand new french collective of artists which becames a reference in the world of Custom.
After having pimped M by Monderer’s snearkers during one of these private viewings, after having offered these sneakers to two very very lucky guys, we arrive on your screen.
Let’s check our website, get in and STAY TUNED.
See how one student brings Heath Ledger’s character back to life.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways