Made for Nick Campbell’s Five Second Project with the theme Self Portrait. (greyscalegorilla.com/blog/2010/02/five-second-project-self-portrait/)
All in After Effects this time. Hope you like my self portrait! :)
Jena Ardell is a retro fine art photographer who transports people back in time.
view more images
SABER is a legend. A natural born predator, preying on anything and everything. His graffiti is vicious and angry, and a fucking pitbull fight to the death. He’s a hero, a catalyst for up-and-coming writers, signing blackbooks, shirts, hats, cellphones and even other guys’ girlfriend’s titties. SABER is a real fukin’ artist, bleeding the black blood of creativity which oozes violently from his veins. I spent a night with him, engulfed in his human spider-web better known as Echo Park, piled in an avalanche of art supplies and real life-threatening gang politics. I could feel SABER’s aura of unruly passion and I had an eerie feeling I was in the presence of art history greatness. With millions of fans all over the world, somehow he has been overlooked within the bullshit of the fine art world. He’s on the verge of popping that pretentious cheery and when he does, I can’t wait till he stomps all over the art worlds’ face. – Madsteez
Heather Marks is a Canadian model. Known in the fashion world for her big eyes and doll- or elfin-like features, her high fashion looks have booked her many campaigns
Natalia Vodianova was born in Russia. She signed with Viva Model Management at the age of 17
Tommaso Nervegna is a Milan (Italy) based Art Director, Designer and Photographer.
Extremely detailed, the David Terrazas ‘Close-Up’ collection definitely strikes a cord with its viewer.
Beautiful and very professional portraits by Savchenko Julia, talented female photographer, based in Rostov-on-don, Russian Federation.
An old editorial featuring Lily Cole for Vogue Nippon March 2006, photographed by Carter Smith.
One of my favorite styles of photography is the avant garde-like Gothic photography.
Kari Liimatainen takes pictures of stunning landscapes and then digitally enhances them to create dreamy scenes.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War