It’s scary how well the BP logo illustrates the disaster in the Gulf.
Demonstrating that the retro craze is here to stay, Louis Vuitton goes prim and proper for their Fall 2010 campaign. Featuring three beautiful models spanning three separate decades, the ads were shot by none other than Steven Meisel. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
THE 27 LIFE is a new brand created by Jewellery designer to the stars (Kelis, Kelly Osbourne, Elton John) Daisuke Sakaguchi.
THE 27 LIFE’s underlining and inimitable aesthetic expresses Daisuke Sakaguchi’s passion for art, fashion, music and the culture associated with it. As a jewellery designer and artist, he is an ardent believer in the concept of identity and that the streets are a public catwalk; inviting you to display your work with the opportunity to show others your style. This philosophy, together with a BA (Hons) Degree from Central Saint Martins College in Jewellery Design, allows Daisuke to draw on his experiences and create both jewellery pieces and art work unlike any other creative designer.
Tyler Shields HAS DEBUTED NEW COLLISIONS
here is a sefl portrait of him as well
Notre Dame de Monts (85) Vendée, France
sometimes it rains too… but it doesn’t last long
other episodes at : http://vimeo.com/album/245676
One of the most common problems creative people experience is a lack of ideas. An imaginative dry-spell. The internet is awash with articles advising how this state can be overcome, I’ve even written one myself.
Text effects are one of the most common tutorial subjects for Photoshop. Since text is used in all forms of design and advertising, it makes sense to not use simple plain colored text for every application. However, a lot of the text tutorials for Photoshop yield substandard results, and it can be hard to find high quality tutorials.
We’ve collected up the top 30 text effect tutorials that yield awesome results in Photoshop. Not only will you end up with a super cool effect, you’ll also take away tons of valuable tips and experience from these detailed and well-explained tutorials.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson