MTV premiered it’s new logo yesterday. It’s pretty similar to the old one and could just be the result of an accidental crop. What matters is they dropped the Music Television text part. Seems fitting since they dropped the Music Television programming part years ago.
Via No Star.
Each pocket is derived from a collection of vintage fabrics and western shirts. Each with it’s own history, deconstructed and re-made to have a future with you. More Eon t-shirt on link.
“Du fric, Money, cash, bills, bucks, buckaroos, dough, benjamins, big ones, green, smackers, clams, cha ching, moola, dead presidents, chedda, cheese »
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus