I do believe that we draw inspiration nearly from everything that surrounds us, that includes movies. In this series I will introduce you to some of the most visually stunning movies I was lucky enough to come across.
Kytice (Wild Flowers) is a hauntingly beautiful Czech film made by F.A. Brabec. I am including the first part of the movie on the bottom of my post as well as a link to the full movie on youtube. The quality is not amazing, but I am afraid it is the only way we can view this piece of art (if you don’t count taking a trip to Czech Republic).
The February 2010 issue of Fan the Fire Magazine is out now featuring our favourite new bands and indie comebacks including Surfer Blood, The Drums, Goldhawks, The Strokes, MGMT and Arcade Fire, Lightspeed Champion, Two Door Cinema Club and Hot Chip album reviews, Green Zone, Jonah Hex and Cop Out film previews, Edge Of Darkness, Youth In Revolt and A Prophet reviews, art by Christopher Lee and Campeaux and style by Tom Hines and Fred Meylan, plus much more..
As a special to our first readers, Enrim Design Blog offers a free Business Card Design.
Hello and welcome back! Sorry I missed a couple of days of daily picks – I got a pretty bad flu and had to spend a few days in bed :( . But I am all better now and I have a very special issue of daily picks for you!
Welcome to the RHYTHM CLUB! Get em now! Fresh off the OVEN! 36 of these and we done. You know how it goes down. thanks for all the worldwide support. WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVES. Shipping included in prices.
3DUZEN ® 3X12
David Foldvari was born in Budapest, and has been living in the UK since 1986. Since graduating from the Royal College in London in 2001, his work has gained international recognition.
Influenced by his Eastern European roots, his work often addresses subjects of alienation, identity and belonging; “Dealing with negative issues in my work helps to keep me balanced in real life”. Recently his work has become more monochromatic, stark and melancholy whilst still managing to retain its humanity and dark humour. He now lives and works in Brighton, England. (via productofgod)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet This Colorful Australian Peacock Spider
- Minimalistic Photos Of Architecture That Pop With Color, Geometrical Elements
- Humorous Illustrations Of Chewbacca As Comical Visual Puns
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately