The inspirational HIV charity Body & Soul are creating a Graphic Novel written by young people living with, or directly affected by HIV to support them and dispel some common myths about the illness.
As part of the project, they will be partnering with the UK’s best illustrators to bring the project to life. They’re looking for the very best in fresh new talent to illustrate some of the stories in the Graphic Novel by working directly with the young people at Body & Soul.
To be in with a chance of working on this exciting project and having your work published in a Graphic Novel that will help young people with HIV across the UK, please see.
Kumy Yamashita has a secret power. She can place wood or metal objects in just the right light to make mysterious shadow people show their true selves. The genius of it all lies in the fact that without the lighting and shadows the objects would never give away her secret. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
McArthur Talks about his Cross-Cultural Online Design Studio Between Chinese and Australian Students
Ian McArthur from COFA Online discusses the Collabor8 Project, a cross-cultural online studio for Chinese and Australian students.
The implications of true cross-cultural learning and teaching are highly relevant to the future of education in an increasingly networked world. Ian speaks about the recent Porosity | Collabor8 project called ‘e-scape’ http://porosity.c8.omnium.net.au. The project is an international collaborative design studio between China and Australian Universities that successfully used online and face to face studio teaching practices. Ian explores the cultural, communication and trust issues that arose when students from two different worlds worked so closely together for the first time.
For more COFA Talks Online, please visit http://www.online.cofa.unsw.edu.au
Hair and Make -up by Davide’ Calcinai , Styling by Pipi Loose.
EMBROSYST issue 6 | Green. Featuring : aldridge christian, benedita feijó ; interact creative, bradley sharp, candas sisman, danang sulistyono, daniel weaver, dina prasetyawan, graphic airlines, marcel vrieswijk/buro knapzak, mario scorzelli, michael stevenson, ranko blazina/studio snooze, roberto gamito, steve goodin aka demen1.
+ 3 Motion Pictures INSIDE
Design Calendar 2010 gathered 12 talented artist to come up with their dreams about 2010 as they were seen in a deep childhood. Upcoming February 2010 made by Art_Zu and inspired by Eboy pixel-art. Feel free to download wall version A3 PDF and wallpapers tailored for most popular screen resolutions.
Design Calendar 2010 by Designcollector.
Here is a preview of the 6 covers edition of Love Magazine issue #3 – See all the cover pics HERE
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg
- Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio And Hillary Clinton In Money-Laundering Machine
- Skull Walker: A Creepy Scuttling Skull-Creature
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings