Like his friend Olivier over at Purple, Terry is now updating his blog / diary, with all kind of pictures…more info HERE
Matthew Rainwaters has achieved an impressive work taking photos of the people with the most stylish beards and moustaches. Might give you some ideas.
Landscape photos are usually nice and commom. However Rebecca Cusworth take breathtaking photos of landscapes , far away from regular photos. She makes great use of light and framing what turn her images uniques. It´s very inspiring to see images likes these, making you look around in a different way.
four-handed project with Anderson Maschio, L.A. Salgado and Dado Queiroz – Highlight of 8th Brazilian Bienal – 2006 Client – L.A. Salgado
CAT – collage
Published in a classic periodic book named “Grafica Internacional” (International Graphic) Edition #56 – Year 2006
Art: Photography and collage without computer interference
Carefully folded and stacked second-hand clothing by Derick Melander.
More on Designaside.
Hu2 Design strikes again with a new collection of Sustainable Habit Reminders. These wall stickers create little stories around your wall plugs and light switches in order to get you to – finally – switch off the light. Can be seen at www.hu2.com
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! All digital artists and motion designers!
Prepare your design asses to be kicked! Or licked! Send me you latest digital artworks
at email@example.com and I will try reviewing it and post it on my blog.
You can also send me links to your motion works, but please, vimeo or youtube only.
As soon as first 3 review are ready I will reveal my blog to the world.
Expect BIG exposure.
Andrew is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Adam Hughes is most commonly known for his stylized renderings of women; super heroines, damsels in distress, figures in fantasy.
Via Unstage (click here for more)
A blogger always need a professional and best wordpress theme. When started Smashing Share as a Blogger three months back, I went through all wordpress themes websites. There are a lot of paid and free wordpress themes available over the internet these days and you can grab any theme you like and apply it to your wordpress blog.
Kaws created this unique, and nameless, vinyl toy based on previous t-shirt designs. The collaborative effort, created along with Masamichi Katayam from the Wonderwall architecture firm, is a boxy 22cm figure designed to look like a brick wall. Two variations will be released (black/gray/yellow or red/gray/black) so look out for it in the next month or so.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest