For the Spring and Summer 2010, the french brand Kulte has decided to get back to the roots: Nature, cult, drugs, THE ESCAPE collection is a trip full of new experiences and thoughts about our place into this world. A collaboration with Waiting for Sun, a new french design company, producing handmade 100% wood sunglasses, came to Kulte as a natural move to make, gathering the essence of their Summer mood, together with a post petrol accessorize.
9529 in miles… separates me from you.
A new publication project by Changzhi Lee
Mark Brooks is a comic book artist currently signed to an exclusive contract with Marvel comics. Brooks has worked on Marvel Age, Cable & Deadpool and Ultimate X-Men. He provided cover art for the Spider-Man spinoff Araña, and later worked on The Amazing Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #1 and 2, and New X-Men, and Avengers: The Initiative. He is currently based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Here I will be posting most inspirational images found throughout the web. Feel free to send your “Daily Picks” and I will make sure to post your picks as well as credits ;)
See the rest of the post here
Only 36 of these bad boyz and then they done. 4EVER! Fresh off the oven. Get em while they hot! Thank you to all the international orders I have been getting, come on Americans and get with it! Its a Movement! BUY HERE.
I do believe that we draw inspiration nearly from everything that surrounds us, that includes movies. In this series I will introduce you to some of the most visually stunning movies I was lucky enough to come across.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny