The smartphone market is not what it used to be. Manufacturers and mobile software companies are facing a lot more competition then they used to. Consumers now have a whole lot more selection when it comes to choosing a smartphone. As a result, all smaprtphone makers, both software and hardware, are stepping up their game. Except one. RIM.
Some images more from new Meltin’POt campaign “Start a Revolution”
Advertising Agency: Armando Testa, Milan, Italy
Executive Creative Director: Michele Mariani
Art Directors: Francesco Guerrera, Laura Sironi
Copywriters: Nicola Lampugnani, Maria Meioli
Illustrator: Laura Sironi
Rock-Paper-Scissors t-shirt by Tpost. You just put on the shirt, sit in front of a computer with a webcam, run T-Post’s webapp and play Rock-Paper-Scissors… Video in the link.
The french army shoes maker and l’Écurie have collaborated to review the pair of shoes of the « Rafale » fighter pilots.
They are handmade and require more than one hundred and fifty operations to be compliant.
The first pair will be sold in the most original trunk of shoes : a prepared Porsche of 1968 with every detail matching the shoes.
A Reel is one year compilation compilation of all works done by a studio in one year. A reel is also the chance to show the work done by a group of people or a company. Our reel is, at last, the way to show how we do work, how we feel, and how we would be known. Here goes the United Fakes reel 09, hope you like it, and also hope you understand it.
The performance by contemporary artist Sakura Yasuyuki called Kabuto Project.
More on Designaside.
More pics on My Modern Metropolis!
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- This Archaeology Soap Has Hidden Dinosaurs Inside
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- “Facepot” – The Design Concept Of Original Pots For Flowers
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp