No one has the ability to combine the essence of 1950’s housewife, 1960’s sexpot, 1970’s exploitation femme fatale, and modern day pin-up quite like Tyson McAdoo.
Pinup Illustrations by Tyson McAdoo
Amazing architecture and landscape black and white photography by Damien Vassart
Black & White Photography by Damien Vassart
Photo story and the journey through the southern Polish society in search of answers to the truly existential question – What is most important to you in life? I asked them to passers-two cities, trying to collect responses from representatives of the entire cross-section of society. The project is called the cycle “Important!” Often consists of intimate and private confessions of passersby on their target, which at their current awareness is most important to them. The materials collected in a series ranked on the basis of the contrast of expression suggest a question worth further consideration, which appeared only now, when the entire project has been collected together and systematized.
Whether the differences in their views, education, different state of consciousness, or the occupation of our needs and dreams are different? If so, how much? How much I myself different from others?
Left: On his deathbed to say that nothing in his life would not change. (student) Right: Succeed and be happy. (photographer)
Works will be issued 15 February, in the City Hall Gallery in Brzeg (Poland).
to view more images.
Follow me on twitter!
Superb creative portrait photography by Gregor Collienne, talented photographer, based in Belgium, and specializes in commercial photography.
Creative Portraits by Gregor Collienne
TheVectorLab is a California based design website that features only the highest quality and most usable vector stock art geared towards professional graphic designers. We offer high quality royalty-free illustrations as well as free downloads.
I love this installation by Nick Allman. It looks like the light was ripped right out of the wall.
When I first saw this set by 26-year-old Icelandic photographer Silja Magg, it instantly drew me in. The beautiful girl she photographed matches perfectly with her forest scene, and she did a wonderful job seamlessly blending in the soft tones in the background.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis…
Creative fashion photography by Jonas Bresnan. The Australia-born, London-based photographer has a sharp eye for contrast, often juxtaposing the sumptuous luxury of his subjects with sharp monochrome palettes, barren settings and textured shadow.
Fashion Photography by Jonas Bresnan
Blunt Agency is an award winning Australian brand, creative and design agency that develops campaigns for online, emerging and traditional media.
Huge collection of superb creative and very unusual photo retouching works by Pixelprinz, Linus Schneider, talented specialist in CGI, retouching & compositing, based in Zurich, Switzerland.
150 + Creative Advertising Photos by Linus Schneider
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg