Designcollector Network took an Sorin Bechirawith talented graphic designer based in Romania –
digital illustrations by fikri owner of rocketleader, indonesia.
more illustrations here.
TWIN CITIES’ ADVERTISING INDUSTRY COMES TOGETHER FOR A GREAT CAUSE: AD RIDE+ROCK – A MOTORCYCLE RUN & LIVE CONCERT TO BENEFIT THE MS SOCIETY
CRASH+SUES is joining forces with the Twin Cities advertising community, industry vendors, local businesses and bands on Saturday, June 26th for the first annual AD RIDE+ROCK (rideandrock.com): A motorcycle run and live concert to benefit the Minnesota Chapter of the MS Society.
The event will kick off at The Joint Bar, where attendees can enjoy an al fresco breakfast. The 150-mile scenic ride will follow the banks of the mighty Mississippi River’s winding curves crossing over into Wisconsin at historic Redwing then south to Maiden Rock and Rush River, before looping back Minneapolis’ famed music venue, The Cabooze, at 7:00PM. There, riders and concert-goers will experience a showcase of local groups, including God Damn Doo Wop Band, Jailbreak! and nationally acclaimed headlining tribute band Led Zeppelin 2 for an evening of memorable proportions.
Among the desk jockeys and creatives working in the Minneapolis region’s advertising community are a group of motorcycle enthusiasts who regularly come together to answer the call of the open road. Mark Anderson, CRASH+SUES Smoke artist – and hardcore motorcycle aficionado – tapped into the softer side of his biker buddies to create this fund-raising event to help those struggling with MS – a disease very close to the CRASH+SUES family.
Squad 19, Kii Arens and The Cabooze are co-partnering the AD RIDE+ROCK with CRASH+SUES. Industry Sponsors include NE Pictures, Fiend, Echo Boys and Allegra printing, while CKY, Diamonds Coffee Shoppe, Cinequipt, Rorke Data and Envision join the growing roster of Supporting Sponsors from the local business community. Agencies, such as mono, Preston Kelly, Kruskopf Coontz, Clarity Coverdale Fury, Hanley Wood, Quasimodo and BlackFin have generously pledged to match their employee contributions. And, with varying levels of sponsorship available, the AD RIDE+ROCK welcomes all contributions – right up to the day of the event.
“MS stops people from moving and the National MS Society is dedicated to the kind of cutting-edge research that is needed to find a cure,” notes Heidi Habben, president of CRASH+SUES. “The advertising community in the Twin Cities is made up of talented, passionate individuals with big hearts. The AD RIDE+ROCK gives us an opportunity to enjoy time with colleagues and friends, while serving a greater good.”
For details about the event, to register for the ride, purchase tickets to the concert and learn how to give support with donations and sponsorships go to rideandrock.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram