We are addicted to brands, We couldn’t live a life without Google or Coca-Cola. We are all like citizens of the same global brands. “Instock” is Antrepo’s new poster about the hit list of the trademarks world. It shows the top 50 global brands in 2009. Top list information is from the annual brands rank made by Interbrand and BusinessWeek.
Isn’t that interesting to reach a certain level of awareness about the reds and the blues after putting the top 50 global brands on the poster? – Which is pretty much a real container terminal… Poster dimension is 70x152cm, 27.5×59″ and It is available at Antreposhop.com and It is exclusive limited edition, 5 copies only.
More information at a2591.com
2K-Group software company established in 2002. For the last years company’s grew, new offices were opened, new services and products were developed.
2K-Group proposed to Artemov Artel to redesign company’s corporate identity in order to make it more up to date and dynamic but also successive to existing identity.
Main idea of new logo is a «focusing». For this project Artel completed a design of corporate materials (such as letterheads, business cards, envelops etc.), new web site and identities and subsites for 2K-Group’s services and products (development now in progress).
Souvenir t-shirts were designed. There are different kind of t-shirt for company staff – depending from amount of years worked in 2K-Group.
Art directors: Sergey Artyomov, Gera Artyomova
Designer: Oleksii Chernikov, Katerina Voitko
Photographer Daniela Edburg has long incorporated knitting in to her photography, but has taken it to a new level with her recent series STITCH, with hand-knitted wedding tables, wine glasses, bombs, brains and more.
More photos HERE
iMated fo the iPhone is available again. Your favorite facial feature melding app brings hours of hilarity… or creepiness.
Bound by Herring & Herring for Zink Magazine. More info and full editorial here.
The app industry is continuing to dominate the mobile world. With Android’s numbers continuing to grow rapidly both in terms of phones and apps, Apple has to stay ahead of the game somehow. As of now, Apple remains the unchallenged king of apps with 200,000 apps and counting. The Android Market, with its 20,000 apps cannot compare, but it is growing rapidly, which apparently had the Apple Folks worrying a little.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter