Maybe you didnt saw yet the new Augmented Reality issue of the latest Eqsuire Magazine more info & Video HERE
We are pleased to announce that our collaboration with wonderful and talented map-cut artist, Karen O’Leary, has resulted in this amazing Manhattan Barcode Map, which has just been made available to purchase as a limited edition print. In the spirit of Christmas, and because we’re feeling generous, we’re going to be giving away a total of SEVEN prints to our readers. That’s you! The initial freebie will be awarded to the person who best answers this question in the comments section: What is the one thing you love the most about New York City?
Additionally, for every 25 prints we sell, we’ll be giving away ONE free print. To be considered for this round please follow our brand new Twitter page and mention @The_Jailbreak, telling us why you think you deserve a free print. Be creative! The best one will receive the first free one and so forth. Participate in both and you might just have two free gifts for family and friends.
DHNN (design has no name)
Hard disks get too old, keyboards lose their keys, modems break, disk drives run too slow, VHS don’t have a proper recorder anymore, wires get no plugs, screens fall apart. They are all abandoned somewhere, apparently useless.
What happens to these products when they are no used anymore and get trashed?
What is the best way to keep using these products anyway?
How can we exploit their potentials, their hidden qualities and unknown properties?
Bueno, acá estamos. Todavía nos falta colgar algunos cuadros, hacer pequeños retoques de pintura y ni se les ocurra mirar debajo de la alfombra. De todas formas, amigos míos, este es el nuevo Trecool.
Check out this great minimalist furniture by Berlin based design studio METROFARM!
Jon MacNair is artist and illustrator (MICA alum) living in Michigan.He spends him time imaging what to draw next and judging from his work, it seems that he possess a pretty good imagination.
Click on the link to see his interview with ARDT on his thoughts & experiences of being an artist.
Palermo Disko Machine – Theme From Palermo Disko Machine
Thomas Bangalter – Outrage
Huggotron – Pop It Bad (Agoria Remix)
College – Blue Camera
DJ Falcon & Thomas Bangalter – Together
Live Element – Something About You (Live Element club mix)
Redroche – Open Your Eyes
Skatebård – Vuelo
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia