Using wonderful soft tones, Milan-based Tommaso Nervegna takes beautiful shots of model Antonella Missoni. I’m really diggin’ the antique cameras and the scene where she’s writing in a journal, as It gives the set a bit more character.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis!
Fan the Fire Magazine is an independent online monthly publication focussing on music, film, art and style. The January issue of Fan the Fire Magazine is out now featuring their films and albums of the year, Avatar, Sherlock Holmes, Prince Of Persia, Vampire Weekend, Delphic, The Drums, Katie Kirk, Vanja Mrgan, Henrik Purienne, Pierre Dal Corso and much more.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis!
Jim Fiscus has been pushing the boundaries of photography and digital imaging for more than 15 years.
Underwater photographer, Ric Frazier, shoots innovative and dynamic images underwater.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest