Denis Zilber is an independent illustrator from Israel. We would love to show you his very absolutely magnificent and unique style with special emphasis on lighting and colors. These are the things that make his illustrations looks real and alive. He works mostly digitally, incorporating traditional media techniques.
View more magnificent illustrations from Denis Zilber at The Design Buzz
Video games. You love them. I love them. Over the past decades they’ve carved an indelible mark on our souls. Rather than create a design for one game or system, I wanted to pay tribute to the entire institution of gaming, so I created this design, titled ‘Choose Your Weapon’ showcasing some of my favorite weapons throughout video game history.
So – how many of them can YOU name? If you get stuck, click through to my shop for a link to an answer key.
Oh, and if you’ve got an extra second, I’d also appreciate your help getting it noticed on Digg.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears