Great collection of 2010 callendars every designer should have on their walls. The collection includes the work of Nate Williams, Pentagram, Alberto Cerriteño, Delicious Design League, etc, etc.
More pics and info at: NiceFuckingGraphics!
Swedish fashion Photographer duo Aorta have some great pictures in their portfolio – More info & pics HERE
When done properly, body painting is one of the most fascinating types of art forms. If you look closely at the picture above, you’ll notice that the leopard’s eyes, cheeks, and chin have been painted on the floor. The back of a female volunteer forms the rest of its face, with her bottom used as the big cat’s nose and upper lip.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis!
Please visit www.tutorart.com/
Argentina based fashion photographer Antonella Arismendi
Trending on Design You Trust:
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Hot Spring Bath Opens For Japanese Macaques On Hokkaido
- French Farmers Are Magnifique In Racy 2017 Calendar
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- Photographer Nei Valente Creates An Urban Photo Series Of The NYC Newsstands
- Artist Unveils A Monumental Pen & Ink Drawing Nearly 3.5 Years In The Making
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Artist Envisions Futuristic Fort-Like Homes Designed To Withstand Hurricanes
- Sleep In A Bookshelf With 5000 Books In Kyoto’s New Bookstore-Themed Hostel