Spot On ViaComIT’s Blog
Great photography portfolio by Tatatyana Vlasova
Spot On ViaComIT’s Blog
Great portfolio by New York based photographer Brooke Nipar
The graphic designer Arnaud Jourdain realized a clip in homage to Serge Gainsbourg. More>>
This baby bottle, named “Very Hungry,” is designed to look like a breast so babies have an experience as close to the real deal as possible. The packaging is shaped like a milk carton to represent what is held within the product. The graphics on the package of the “happy” milk drops are designed to evoke the pleasure that babies get from being fed. The window on the front panel exposes and creates appeal for the bottle inside the carton.
Portfolio @ www.behance.net/rgquarkup/frame
Want to live like a very stylish vampire? The home used in the Twilight film opening today, New Moon, as the residence for Edward and the rest of the Cullen clan is up for sale. Designed by Arthur Erickson, and renovated in 2001, it is a luxury property with a price tag to match. Located in West Vancouver and currently priced at $3,298,000, the over 5000 square foot house has 5 bedrooms, an outdoor pool, a chef’s kitchen AND a koi pond. See more pictures here
Great Russian post production studio Mainroad Post creates breathtaking visual effects for cinematography, and recently for movies like “Admiral”, “Inhabited Island”, “Wanted” and others. Their site is under construction but don’t hesitate to watch their showreel.
As seen on Designcollector TV
Nacho Ricci was born in Buenos Aires. He is fashion photographer with a portfolio full of inspirational work.
This is he´s latest work for SOKO zine, an amazing combination of good photography and classy typography.
See more of Nacho HERE.
Milan based Designer and Photographer Tommaso Nervegna brings us a new series of photos of the “She…” Project, this time featuring Antonella Missoni at her first photo shoot.
Check the full series HERE.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think