Sorting through over 100,000 entries, the judges from The Digital Camera Photographer of the Year competition had a tough task at hand. How do you select the most captivating and creative pictures from such a large pool? Find out more at My Modern Metropolis.
We would like to present next position in our collection of Internet’s giants ads. Today… that will be the most famous and popular web portal in the world… Yahoo!
Look at the collection of Yahoo! ads.
These awesome illustrations are some of Yiorgos Yiacos personal and commercial work. He is a 30 year old designer and illustrator from Athens, Greece. I like the colors and the style he employed on “The Wolf”, “The Crow”, and “Frau Trude” illustrations.
Freedom Of Creation is crowdsourcing partners for our 10 year anniversary book 2010. Do you want to be part of this as a publisher, graphic designer or an advertiser?
Revolutions seldom happen… but a new one is well on its way, and we are the pioneers.
Not long ago, the norm was months or even years for the development and market analysis of even a simple new product, and designers were able to produce only a handful of products during their careers.
New production technologies involving 3D printing are changing many realities for today’s designers and manufacturers. The possibilities enabled by these new tools and the ability to consider production in terms of days, or even hours, is simply mind-boggling. Be it modification, adaptation or production speed – the dramatic reduction in “time to market” is allowing technology to outrun traditional marketing strategies and keep in touch with consumer trends in new product demand – and thus begging the question if today’s current manufacturing infrastructure might also be rapidly becoming outdated. Continue »
Netviebes Wasabi Edition is a new product which gives you to the best of both worlds: a personal dashboard (the best way to organize your feeds, widgets and friends) and the world’s fastest reader (easier to read new content). No reason to switch between multiple applications, when you can have everything you need all on one page! nice illustration logo. via creativeroots.org
Absolutely stunning examples of creative photography by Ryan Robinson, superb talented photographer, who was born and raised in a small farmtown with an enormous extended family.Ryan loves to make people laugh, the smell of spring, the silence of a winter snowfall, witty people, hard work and the dogs who smile.
In and of itself, smoke is unbelievably beautiful. As an unwanted by-product of fire, smoke doesn’t often get the attention it deserves. Smoke a cigarette and watch it effortlessly ascend. See how it elegantly curves. Didn’t catch that? If not, then come see 20 amazing examples of it at My Modern Metropolis.
Great work from the polish photographer.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Mário is based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest