keep your space looking good all year
limited edition print space: 2010 calendar is on sale for only $8! hurry
Pierre Schmidt, formerly known as “Dromsjel” is a talanted german Illustrator. Now he shows his artwork on the web. Illustrations you will love. Take a second to check out his fantastic work .
More on his Website
3D renders are often combined with vector elements and photostock elements to create stunning visual effects. While some artworks can be created merely in Photoshop, most designers are forced to call upon other programs in order to achieve truly brilliant effects. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a Poser figure, create a shatter effect and render it in 3DStudio Max, then use Photoshop and some simple stock images to create a brilliant and visually stunning water explosion effect. Even if you don’t have Poser or 3DSMax, we’ve included the render in a PNG format for you to play with, and you’ll still learn valuable techniques.
This tutorial covers many advanced techniques, but not to fear, as Joe will walk you through step-by-step how to create it. You’ll learn rendering, depth of field, dispersion, photomanipulation, and how to add the tiny details that all combine for a brilliant artwork. So, let’s get started!
Adidas x Star Wars Video Campaign featuring Beckham and Snoop ! – More info & pics HERE
Dominic is a professional pin-up artist and illustrator, hailing from the East Coast of Canada.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Vadim Gannenko and his studio Artmonolit, have an Amazing portfolio.
Like his friend Olivier over at Purple, Terry is now updating his blog / diary, with all kind of pictures…more info HERE
Matthew Rainwaters has achieved an impressive work taking photos of the people with the most stylish beards and moustaches. Might give you some ideas.
Landscape photos are usually nice and commom. However Rebecca Cusworth take breathtaking photos of landscapes , far away from regular photos. She makes great use of light and framing what turn her images uniques. It´s very inspiring to see images likes these, making you look around in a different way.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan