An amazing 3d exploration of Pablo Picasso´s masterpiece.
To the guy that made this… I take my hat off…
Check out the video HERE
See 30+ magical movie moments that happened behind the scenes at My Modern Metropolis.
Fan the Fire Magazine is an independent online monthly publication focussing on music, film, art and style. The November issue of Fan the Fire Magazine is out now featuring London Film Festival, The Box, 2012, The Girlfriend Experience, Sasha Grey interview, Dawes, Surfer Blood, Them Crooked Vultures, Francoise Nielly, Brandon Schaefer, Ruud Baan, Igor Termenon and much more.
The Victoria & Albert Museum has commissioned the artist Karsten Schmidt aka Toxi to design a truly malleable, digital identity for the Decode exhibition by providing it as open source code. Karsten has just posted additional information including downloadable application built in Proceessing.
Read more on CreativeApplicationsNet
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis!
The content of the Desilusion mag is a nice mixture of Skate, Snow, Surf, BMX and Culture with interviews, portfolios and some looks on cool buyables like CD’s, games or DVD’s. The issue no 20 comes with a lenticular cover. More details here.
After the success of our iPhone games roundup from last week we decided to make another one, this time focusing on the best platform games
these Christmas card designs by Lydia Leith are hand screen printed. they are currently for sale in several shops in the UK. www.lydialeith.com
Powered By Hizoku
Eva and Franco Mattes on their It’s always six o’clock project…More info & pics HERE
Many top brands use Flash and ActionScript to give their websites a more dynamic edge, and to engage the user. While Flash does have some drawbacks, it can also be used to achieve some really awesome effects. In this showcase of the latest and greatest Flash-based websites, we’ll show off 40 Top Ranked Flash Websites from FWA (http://www.thefwa.com/).
These websites demonstrate the true power of Flash and some really unique and creative ways that it can be used. Hopefully these Flash websites inspire you to use Flash for your own projects, because it really is a powerful technology.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg
- Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio And Hillary Clinton In Money-Laundering Machine
- Skull Walker: A Creepy Scuttling Skull-Creature
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings