Fashion Editorial for my final photographic project
Complete work at http://beta10.behance.net/gallery/STATES-OF-THE-HEART/525927
Aponia is an upcoming design brand from Istanbul. They call themselves: the happiest local brand of Istanbul.
They have great design tshirts, sweatshirts, sun glasses, shoes and accessories, all of which are designed and produced by themselves and their associated designers.
They also began to design artwork and this is is the opening piece of artwork of the Aponia Gallery. There is more to come. Wait for it.
Read more about Aponia at Black Yogurt.
Cubby coat hook is designed by Stephanie & Bruce from materious. The design challenges traditional form–rather than a coat hook being a fairly linear element (like a nail), Cubby is a volume…… Read more!
This is a funny advertising campaign launched by Bayer Aspirin & Cafiaspirin based on situations that normally produces irritation or disturbance, so an aspirin always help; and if the situation gets stronger, the aspirin can get stronger too.
Watch more advertising pieces here
A short film about everything that happen in boys’ heads when they saw a sexy girl !
Funny and well done.
Watch it on BEWARE !
“New York-based painter Kelsey Henderson has devoted her latest works to the theme of “platonic crush”. This is the idea of being immediately attracted to someone, without a primary focus on sexual attraction. They reflect encounters with people that you want to look at for a longer period of time, rather than just brushing past them in the street.”
More at inkbutter.com.
Felix Ng is one among many unsettled by the slow death of the wide varieties of paper, and he’s invited twelve sculptors, designers, and artists to Help Save Paper. The Help Save Paper project exhorts you to use ordinary paper to create sculptures, art, and other things of beauty that can elevate paper to something more than just a writing surface or the canvas for yet another memo. The result is a beautiful series of pieces that reminds us of the magic of nothing more than pressed wood fibre pulp.
Denis Zilber has put his illustration to work for dozens of clients and customers. From the UK Jewish Film Festival, to Blazer Magazine and GQ, it’s not difficult to see why his work is so popular. Zilber has an uncanny ability to exaggerate just the right aspects, to hone in on just the right characteristics to create spectacular satires and caricatures.
It’s not just his understanding of proportions and conventional illustration that allows him to create such effective pieces, but also his understanding of how to set a piece. Every illustration is a visual synecdoche, capturing key moments in spectacular stories.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book
- Japan’s Terrifying Road Is Enough To Give The Most Confident Driver Nightmares
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings