Adam Hughes is a comic book artist known mostly for his renderings of pinup-style female characters, and his cover work on titles such as Wonder Woman and Catwoman.
|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
Howard David Johnson is an American photorealist Illustrator and Painter. Though he paints in a realistic vein, contemporary artist Howard David Johnson creates a world of folklore and mythical characters.
Creative paintings and illustrations by Jae Liu, architect, lecturer, designer, painter and comic artist female from China.
Recently, Eastpak gave me one of their backpack
to make me personalize it for “Tag my pack” contest.
After a lot of really unconvincing trying,
I stared at my black backpack and I saw a penguin in it.
With a little help of acrylic paint, stencils and two friendly hands
that kept the backpack tight, I made my penguin alive!
I hope you’ll love him!
See more on my blog!
A short video-interview with the creator of this wonderful animated film, Anton Setola.
The Newspaper Wood is a collaboration between 2 Netherlands designers, Mieke Meijer of Mieke dingen and Vij5, the designlabel that was started by Arjan van Raashooven & Anieke Branderhorst. Mieke Meijer came up with the idea to use piles of discarded daily newspaper making it into a renewed material. The layer of paper appear like lines of a wood grain and the rings of a tree just like a real wood when the Newspaper Wood is cut. It can be cut, milled and sanded and generally treated like other type of wood.
read the rest here…
Beautiful Agyness Deyn photographed by Mark Eilbeck. http://www.markeilbeck.com/
“My inspiration was the light. I have designed all the buildings trying to capture this light, I have tried to have the light going through all the spaces like a blade. The design is sophisticated but based on simplicity.”–Piero Lissoni
View more on Mandarin Oriental here.
The Lewit T Pendant features a translucent linen drum shade encircling a metal cube shaped frame. Floating acrylic diffuser on bottom of shade shield direct view of the lamps. Luminaire suspended with aircraft cables and black electrical cord.
1 litre™ is an award-winning water drawn directly from two pristine sources in Canada and the USA. Its revolutionary design, which features an integrated cup, combined with a uniquely fresh, crisp, invigorating taste, has made 1 litre™ a must-have designer item. More images & info on 1 Litre here.
More images http://www.naxmix.com/naxmix/2010/5/8/flos-at-superstudio-in-milan.html
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot
- Meet Helen Stifler, The Queen of Cosplay
- Duu Motorcycle
- The Floyd Utility Set
- Another Escape Magazine
- You Can Rent Out this Eerie, Abandoned Wizard of Oz Theme Park
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Artist Duo STALLMAN Create ‘Canvas On Edge’ Collection
- Luxurious Eco-Friendly Mansion Exists Entirely Below Ground
- Helix: The Folding Bicycle
- Hang Sitt: The Dual-Purpose Chair
- Building Websites Just Got so Much Better with the New Divi Builder Plugin
- Sibui Nazarenko by Michael Sanders
- Alphabeta Lamp
- Aigai Spa – Urban Oasis in São Paulo
- Cookie Cutter and Stampers
- You’re Guaranteed To Find That Special Gift For Each And Everyone In The Family Here
- Products of The Day #446
- FLYBi Drone with VR Goggles is Insanely Awesome