As a special to our first readers, Enrim Design Blog offers a free Business Card Design.
Hello and welcome back! Sorry I missed a couple of days of daily picks – I got a pretty bad flu and had to spend a few days in bed :( . But I am all better now and I have a very special issue of daily picks for you!
Welcome to the RHYTHM CLUB! Get em now! Fresh off the OVEN! 36 of these and we done. You know how it goes down. thanks for all the worldwide support. WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVES. Shipping included in prices.
3DUZEN ® 3X12
David Foldvari was born in Budapest, and has been living in the UK since 1986. Since graduating from the Royal College in London in 2001, his work has gained international recognition.
Influenced by his Eastern European roots, his work often addresses subjects of alienation, identity and belonging; “Dealing with negative issues in my work helps to keep me balanced in real life”. Recently his work has become more monochromatic, stark and melancholy whilst still managing to retain its humanity and dark humour. He now lives and works in Brighton, England. (via productofgod)
if you have the 3d classes you should have a look at this editorial – 3D is everywhere nowadays ! More info & pics here
Personal portfolio of Nick Gentry – graphic artist and web designer.
More on Designaside.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church