Joon was born in 1975 in Halden, a southern town in Norway. He graduated in 1998 from the School of Media and Film in ITC. After graduation he started working at Media Design, doing visual effects work for TV and film. Moving to the buzzing new film city of Fredrikstad he did freelance VFX work for Zwart Arbeid while at the same time building his own reputation as a director and photographer.
Fashion Photography by Joon Brandt
A patented, energy efficient stapler design that saves you up to 60% in energy.
At first glance, this piece by Craig Tracy looks like a simple painting of a tiger. Look a little closer, and you’ll notice that the tiger’s face is actually painted on the back of three separate women.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis!
Sergio is an illustrator and graphic designer based in Latvia.
Via Unstage (Click here for more images)
Constantly changing your desktop wallpaper is a great way to keep yourself inspired. Not only does having an ever changing desktop landscape help to spice up your computer but it also gives you fresh colors and images to help spark your imagination.
Creative glamour and beauty photography by Ed Purnomo, professional and super talented photographer, based in Melbourne, Australia.
Creative Portrait Photography by Ed Purnomo
It’s an online magazine.
A space for those working on visual arts to showcase their work so others can see it.
Check it out: http://www.sodiumzine.com/
Awesome glamor photography Pierre Manning, talented fashion photographer, based in Montreal.
Photography by Pierre Manning
Album artwork & packaging design
Neverest Songs – ‘Small Voyages’
create your unique snowboard or ski pack on
The new viral (and TV) Perrier Campaign in France are pretty amazing – See all 7 videos + pics HERE
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church