|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Allegretto brings all the wonderful theatricality and magical harmony of the Allegro Project to a smaller, more residential friendly scale. Allegretto is a reference to the sounds emitted when the bars touch. Use for a visual centerpiece in smaller scaled spaces, or as a compliment to the larger Allegro pieces.
illustrations work e.g. for apps by fully illustrated agency of michael heald.
more illustrations and info here.
Japanese designers Harumaki and Hirosher began creating jewelry back in 2003 but have since shifted their energies towards using recycled skateboard decks to shape their striking artwork.
Last 3 years, we’re, here in Communication Bureau Proekt (Moscow), creating annual brochures for British Higher School of Arts and Design. This year is not an exclusion. With the new design and imposition, the latest brochure was divided into two parts: the graphic part, presenting school image, and the info part, with text, schemes and tables, giving the info about school’s curriculum and courses.
The communication of the new brochure makes accent on the seniors achievements. The tree on the image brochure cover symbolizes the passion for knowledge and professional growing. The roots system on the cover of the info part by-turn symbolizes the basis, without which there can be no growing. The tree and the roots perfectly fits together when laying the brochures one above the other.
More here : http://www.tcheaz.com/2010/6-12-by-vompleud/
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper