Christopher Bailey, the designer of Burberry has imagined two new trench coats exclusively sold at the “fashionista” french boutique in Paris, Colette. [MORE IMAGES ON MATERIALISTE]
Monocle Magazine designed a new limited version of the Blackberry 9700 with special features and an elegant “finition”. [MORE IMAGES ON MATERIALISTE]
Vgrafiks is an eclectic mix of creative designers, social entrepreneurs and brand strategists with a global outlook. They are passionate about brands that aim to do better. Brands that embody better products, better services, and even – ultimately – a better human condition. They improve lives by advocating sustainable growth; all carried out with a strong sense of responsibility. Through design and creativity they communicate positivity, inspire people, establish constructive dialogues, and address relevant social issues.
Check out the vgrafiks website to see more of their awesome works.
Visit my site
Creative advertising and fashion photography by Lukasz Murgrabia, professional and very talented photographer, based in Warsaw, Poland.
Creative Photography by Lukasz Murgrabia
Aneta Kowalczyk was born in Poland and studied International Relations. She is currently based in Warsaw/Poland, as well as Gothenburg/Sweden.
Amazing Portraits by Aneta Kowalczyk
The Practice of Everyday Design is a newly formed partnership
between Antoine morris and David long. Together the duo focus on installation art,
product design and architecture. ‘Tiger Tiger’ is the first sculpture in the Hunter’s Heaven series.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts
- Chernobyl 30 Years Later: A Ninety-Year-Old Man Lives Life In Chernobyl’s Nuclear Wasteland
- An Artist Creates Superb Miniature Sculptures On A Graphite Pencil
- Meet An Irishman, Patsy Gibbons And His Rescued Foxes
- Incredibly Colorized Pictures Show The Life Of Russian People In The Past