Is it possible to make the most powerful production Mercedes of all time, the SL 65 AMG Black Series, even more powerful, faster, more spectacular and exclusive? BRABUS can! More images and info here!
Tutorials are one of the most useful resources for aspiring designers, and even for professionals looking to bolster their arsenal with new techniques. There are hundreds of tutorial sites out there, but not every tutorial is created equal. A good tutorial not only has a great finished result, but it’s also easy to follow and has a variety of techniques that can be applied to other subjects.
In this roundup, we’ve gathered up 30 fresh, new and quality design tutorials from around the design community. These tutorials feature a plethora of screenshots and details on creation of the effect, and they all result in a quality finished product that you can be proud of.
More designs here http://www.naxart.com/naxblog/2010/3/21/new-posters.html
More images http://naxnews.squarespace.com/naxmix/2010/4/18/design-vs-art-poster.html
More images http://naxnews.squarespace.com/naxmix/2010/5/4/spun-chair-by-thomas-heatherwick.html
Take a look at more images http://naxnews.squarespace.com/naxmix/2010/5/16/zikmu-parrot-by-starck.html
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories