Special delivery. Get it while it’s hot and be careful not to burn your fingers.
This issue’s ingredients are as follows: Loreta Isac (povesti de adormit copiii), Claudia Cimpan (hyperhyphen), Dragos Gavrila (grafician) and Eduard Muresan.
Stay tooned for a special holidays issue and of course the usual one, around December.
Have fun, be good.
Download it from here.
Inspiring photos from Flickr’s most talented fashion photographers and models at Flickrista.com
Macoto Murayama wants to show fascinating world of plants that differs from usual. See Inorganic Flora artwork on TrendsNow !
So I invited 5 other street artists to deck out an entire room for Toronto’s all night art event called Nuit Blanche at the always awesome Gladstone Hotel. Given 12hrs. and 5 artists crammed into that room, it was all around good times… Continue »
photo courtesy of Blophoto
read issue 1 today @ http://issue1.usoulmag.com
Sniff is an interactive public projection in a storefront window: an animated dog follows passers-by, discerns their behavior as friendly or aggressive, tries to engage them in a play and forms a relationship with them based on the history of the interaction.
See the full feature and pictures here:
I absolutely love this bold piece by French street artist Liliwenn. She created it for the “One Foot in the Grove” event in London. The pink paint really jumps out against the black background.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits