now available at engraveyourbook.com use limited time 25% off discount code (25jt1001643217)when you check out.
From his riverside studio near downtown Little Rock, artist Mitch Breitweiser travels the world (and sometimes time and space itself) with his favorite childhood heroes through his art. His illustrations can be found in comic book stores and in the hands of the young (and the young at heart) throughout the world.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
El diseñador brasileño Anderson Horta, recrea a estos iconos de los ‘80 y los transforma en lámparas. Más info Trecool.
Look at these images and tell me if it’s not one of the most stunning things you’ve ever seen! Full of colors,shapes,eruptions and a kaleidoscopic effect that almost hyonotize us,all hand-made with dozens of layers of coloured paper.
Responsible Gambling Ad Campaign for Sisal by Grey Marketing – Full Campaign details here
New artwork by Samuel Werczler AKA Talktosam – www.talktosam.com
Pandora was a beautiful mortal woman created by Zeus (who wanted to punish the humans after Prometheus stole fire for them). She married Prometheus’s brother, who took her to earth. The gods gave her many gifts, which she kept in a jar. When she opened the jar, it contained plagues and disasters, which condemned humanity to a life marred by misery. The only good thing in the jar was hope, the sole consolation for the human race.
The People’s Republic of Animation latest short film: The Cat Piano. Not much needs to be said about this great looking short film.
“A city of singing cats is preyed upon by a shadowy figure intent on performing a twisted feline symphony.”
Alex Grigg (Joybox) worked as an animator on this short film from The PRA.
View The Cat Piano short film here:
Elekit Tube Amp está construido con una carcasa de acero y aluminio que actúan como disipadores del calor que generan los componentes internos. Más info Trecool.
check out his new works http://www.behance.net/brokenfuse
Photographer Giuliano Bekor visually interprets the speculation that Amelia Earhart had mysteriously landed in Tibet for this month’s Marie Claire Romania. Featuring Model, Angelika Kocheva.
View the Full set at Icon_ology
It’s Inspired Mag’s Freebies Tuesday again: this time you get two issues of FILE Magazine – the Most Hyped Visual Art Magazine of the Moment
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A 390ft Long Sculpture Of A 17th-Century London Skyline
- Oakland-Based Artist Gabriel Schama Creates Precisely Layered Wood Relief Sculptures That Are A Delight To Explore
- Tundra’s Immersive Light Installation Puts Visitors Side-By-Side A Swimming Whale
- Hypnotic Ocean Lagoons Composed Of Rolled Colorful Paper By Amy Genser
- Teamlab Brilliantly Illuminated Historic Shrine In Kyoto Forests And Its Surrounding
- 2016 UK Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Finalists
- Sculpture Artist Zuza Mengham Interprets Perfume In Resin
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven