Amazing Laptop concept especially made for designers and illustrators. It includes a graphic tablet on the other side of the keyboard. Awesome
It’s nice to be back, guys. Sorry to keep you waiting.
Our present features artists like: Camellie, Noper, Sinboy & Stefan Lucut.
Next number is supposed to come out in October featuring some artists like Claudia Cimpan, Loreta Isac, Dragos Gavrila & Eduard Muresan. Stay tooned!
Download it from .
The Poster is DIN A1 and designed for publication in 2006 after Emil Cardinaux’s original dating from 1906. Height of the Matterhorn is updated and information about Zermatt town and surrounding area has been added. Poster has a versatile format where text grid sits within picture boundary. via CreativeRoots
Jalou is the latest collaboration between Sony Ericsson and Dolce & Gabbana. Click here for more on the project…
From sunrise to noon continuous shoot with the 5DmkII & HV20 capturing the city waking up from the limbs…
testing the acuter merlin pan/tilt motorised head which you can see running in the intro… enjoy !
the gigantic statue is called “la joie” (joy) from our world famous local sculptor Louis Derbré http://www.derbre.com
music by steve.e! (available under cc at jamendo)
Very powerful work by Kristi Ropeleski. Her works engage you in silence and they invite you to stare.
Check the rest of her work HERE
Illustrator & artist Rod Hunt has launched his new website. Bigger, brighter & more colourful, it includes recent work for Barclays, Chessington World of Adventures & Dorling Kindersley, plus a preview of Where’s Stig? his new book for the BBC TV show Top Gear.
Currently in the Top 4 of the DBH 10K T-shirt contest, if you like it please sign up and VOTE for it here voting closes on Sunday 23rd August
My first in-store(Oslo, Norway) animation for Sappe Aloe Vera.
View it here
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Watch This Artist Draw Doodles To Promote His Favourite Makers In A fun And Creative Way
- Dramatic Underwater Portraits That Are Reflective Of Overcoming Troubles In Artist’s Life
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale