The Poster is DIN A1 and designed for publication in 2006 after Emil Cardinaux’s original dating from 1906. Height of the Matterhorn is updated and information about Zermatt town and surrounding area has been added. Poster has a versatile format where text grid sits within picture boundary. via CreativeRoots
Jalou is the latest collaboration between Sony Ericsson and Dolce & Gabbana. Click here for more on the project…
From sunrise to noon continuous shoot with the 5DmkII & HV20 capturing the city waking up from the limbs…
testing the acuter merlin pan/tilt motorised head which you can see running in the intro… enjoy !
the gigantic statue is called “la joie” (joy) from our world famous local sculptor Louis Derbré http://www.derbre.com
music by steve.e! (available under cc at jamendo)
Very powerful work by Kristi Ropeleski. Her works engage you in silence and they invite you to stare.
Check the rest of her work HERE
Illustrator & artist Rod Hunt has launched his new website. Bigger, brighter & more colourful, it includes recent work for Barclays, Chessington World of Adventures & Dorling Kindersley, plus a preview of Where’s Stig? his new book for the BBC TV show Top Gear.
Currently in the Top 4 of the DBH 10K T-shirt contest, if you like it please sign up and VOTE for it here voting closes on Sunday 23rd August
My first in-store(Oslo, Norway) animation for Sappe Aloe Vera.
View it here
This is a fan video made by Gabe Askew to the music “Tow Weks” from Grizzly Bear. The video is truly amazing,it takes you to a journey through outstanding visual effects and animations and its hard to believe that this is “just” a fan video, it’s way better than the original one.
‘Course Twitter is great for socializing with your design oriented friends (see the bonus below) but sometimes you need more than some random link, bits & pieces
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think