Amy Sol’s wood panel paintings are incredibly soft and innocent. Through her pieces, she takes us to a heavenly place surrounded by the beauty of nature and kind animals.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis.
This is one of the digital art series I ? N.Y. by Vpaya4002. A reflection of life in New York City.
Here you can also see some of vpaya4002 oldest digital art work.
The Art in Progress.
Custom thank you notes printed with the Rob Roy Kelly Wood Type collection at the University of Texas.
Following the series of photographs “Fallen Princess” by Dina Goldstein, discover illustrations of american artist Jeffrey Thomas also turning into ridicule the old favorite Disney heroines girls.
A lot of creative folks have build whole new and amazing websites and services around Twitter and we’re showcasing the best 10
The Lancia Stratos HF prototype was a styling exercise by Bertone, first show at the Turin Motor show in October 1970. Via: iGNANT
The Amsterdam design studio Edberry Creative released their new portfolio.
You can visit them at: Edberry.net
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel