Great 70’s style commercial for Bonds underware
Summer times doesn’t always mean bright hot sunny days…
This afternoon awesome grey shades invaded the place !
Captured from 16:00-19:00 with canon 5DmkII + sigma ultrawide lens… enjoy!
Cut to a fantastic soundtrack from Aaron Marshall at http://noct.us
Here’s a list of 10 of the most recent, as complied by London based T-shirt designer and blogger- .
Great collection of clips and making-of footage from notable visual effects films of the past century.
Are You Ready For The Future of Custom Dress Shirts?
Instead of buying men’s dress shirts in a department store, now you have the chance to be original with www.ShirtsMyWay.com that lets you design your custom men’s dress shirts to an extent that has have never before been possible with just a few simple clicks.
ShirtsMyWay is as much about designability as it is about dress shirts, that is the ability to design your own product. This way you can get exactly what you are looking for.
Special “Design You Trust” Promo!
10% Off On Your Order – For ALL Customers From Design You Trust until the 27th of August.
Place your order as normal and send an email to email@example.com with your name and promo code “Design You Trust 10%” within 1 hour after the order is placed. If you are a customer from Design You Trust, we will refund you 10% on your order.
Find out more about LemonAid and ChariTea and how they make the world a bit better! here…
Our full wall Marvel comic book covers XL mural features over 65 of the most popular and most relished covers from the revered comic publisher. Spider Man, X-Men, Daredevil, Silver Surfer, The Avengers, The Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, Amazing Fantasy, Tales of Suspense, Submariner, The Human Torch, Wolverine, etc…
Ray Caesar’s digital art is some of the best I’ve ever seen. His images are classical, yet at the same time very contemporary. His figures are otherworldly – a beautiful fusion of sci-fi fantasy, lush landscapes, and Victorian sensibilities.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway