Released: August 2009
Brand name: Nissan Versa
Agency: TBWA, Toronto
Prodco: Sons and Daughters, Toronto
Director: Mark Zibert
Campaign: Best Part of Your Day
MTV and Society 6 have teamed up to offer one artist the chance to design the track artwork for Travis McCoy’s charity single, which will be released December 1st.
To apply all you need to do is submit your portfolio via the .
Whoever is chosen will work with MTV and Travis and be awarded $1000.
Nice hand made illustration from Barnaby Ward, with free wallpaper to download !
If you want to become a star writer or to pump some Google PR juice in your blog, now it’s time – Write for them!
There are over four thousand technical and styling nuances you can specify to ensure that the Leica built with the “à la carte” service is unlike any other, from the very start. All the possibilities tested at CLDFX
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope