Macro photography, or taking incredibly close up photographs to reveal hidden details, is one of the most interesting styles of photography around. Humans are used to seeing only what they can perceive with their eyes, and that often limits our perception of beauty. Macro photography allows the hidden details, the true inner beauty to be revealed.
Today, we have 29 gorgeous and colorful macro photographs that will be sure to take your breath away. These images were hand selected for their perfect application of the macro photography concept, along with breathtaking colors and a creative inspiration.
If you have any favorite macro images that I missed, be sure to let me know in the comments so everyone can see.
You can’t browse a decent CSS gallery without spotting a few websites with this sexy round detail, usually on the left, usually with a logo or a name in it, and usually extended as a favicon.
Rethink Communications recently launched an
innovative new form of media: backvertising. Waxed out of a man’s
excessively hairy back were the words Parissa Wax Strips. The man paraded at
a busy beach passing out free samples. Beach-goers laughed, received product
demonstrations and lined-up to take photos. The stunt was covered
extensively on radio and online media.
Advertising Agency: Rethink Communications
Agency website: http://www.rethinkcommunications.com
Creative Director:Chris Staples, Ian Grais
Art Director:David de Haas
Production: Jim Leith, Ann Rubenstein, Chris Nielson
Make-up: Pearl Louie
Published/Released/Aired (Month, Year):July,2009.
Released: July 2009
Brand name: truTV
Agency: Mother, New York
Category: Publications & media
Agency: Mother, New York
Creative Directors: Linus Karlsson & Paul Malmstrom
Art Director: Eric Cosper
Copywriter: Allon Tatarka
Agency Producer: Veronica Beach
Production Company: Harvest Films, Santa Monica
Director: Baker Smith
Line Producer: Shelby Smith
DP: Bryan Newman
Editing Company: Spotwelders
Editor: Dick Gordon
Producers: Amanda Slammin, Tommy Murov
Post-Production: Click 3x
VFX: John Budoin
Music Company: Human
Dear all, here can you see our contribution on Etsy.tv contest.
The guidelines were easy: the ad’s theme must be “A Handmade Moment” and must legibly display the text “Etsy.com”. Handcraft Love Land talks about love coming from handcrafted works and how this love shows no matter the meaning or use of these works.
Hope you like it!
And if you want more, take a look at the making off and see how it was built and produced. A hard and amazing work!
Artists Sean Martindale and Eric Cheung from Tortonto are turning torn advertising posters on the street into street planters. This project is a green Bomb!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego