NFT iPhone application for Manhattan officially released and available on the app store! More info
Merging objects from distinct nature and function, creating an unusual looking and thinking. The push car that used to carry raw material, now is inside the babies rooms.
Base in metal. Pneumatic wheels. reforested Brazilian Pinus wood.
Awesome ad for Comex made by RT&A and R.Treviño using Homer Simpson, Garfield, Pink Panther and smurfs.
As usual, we’re non stop hunting for inspiration, bringing you the best of the web randomness. Today we’ve made a top 20 freelancer & studio portfolios mashup for your inspiration only.
Bambi is the name of this installation by Mexico’s own Artemio, in which a deer is forced to watch an endless loop of Walt Disney’s Bambi, as a parody of Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange. It’s freaking great!
via >>> colectiva!
Designed by Raúl Villares Gayán, Sonia’s design manager, a Spanish manufacturer of innovative bath furniture and storage solutions.
Sonia wanted to transmit a different way to see bath design and ask to our department to look the project from another perspective.
The idea was to compose a bath furniture project with two simple modules. One for the vessel an the other for extra storage. I design this project as 3D volume trying to organize this two elements in the space. The result of this “3d concept” is the Songe project where the round shapes gives the final product style.
The color combination between the glass material and the wood and lacquered colors gives opens more the opportunity to personalize the furniture.
The Baubike was conceived by Danish designer Michael Ubbesen Jakobsen and was presented at this year’s DMY Berlin Design Festival. The bike itself was built around the shapes of the square and the equilateral triangle, which results in a clean and sleek shape. In addition, if this wasn’t enough, it gives the option to add on an extra seat and carrier.
Check out more images here!
via >>> colectiva!
This is the last series from the frech amazing illustrator Jules julien already presented at the Diesel Denim Gallery Aoyama in Tokyo.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Watch This Artist Draw Doodles To Promote His Favourite Makers In A fun And Creative Way
- Dramatic Underwater Portraits That Are Reflective Of Overcoming Troubles In Artist’s Life
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- An ‘Infinite’ Galaxy Puzzle That Can Be Built In Any Direction
- Beautiful And Tasty “Sushi Cakes” Are Now Very Popular In Japan
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva