So scary! ;)
The High Line runs through three of Manhattan’s most dynamic neighborhoods: the Meatpacking District, West Chelsea, and Hell’s Kitchen/Clinton. When the High Line was built in the 1930s, these neighborhoods were dominated by industrial and transportation uses. Now many of the warehouses and factories have been converted to art galleries, design studios, retailers, restaurants, museums, and residences.
The French Brand KULTE has been for a long time deeply involved in the music scene….
La Dame Noir is mainly concerned by retro-futuristic obsessional lunar music. They are dancing on voodoo disco, broadcasting, booking & supporting all the artists making those electronic spells….
In 4 years, Non é possibilé! have guested : Tony Vegas(Scratch Perverts), Raekwon(Wu-Tang), Jef K & Tim Paris (C&S/Marketing), Ivan Smagghe & Chloe (Kill The Dj), Hot Chip (dj set/K7), Detroit Grand Pubahs(Pokerflat), Dj Vadim (Oneself/Ninja Tunes), Etienne de Crecy, Damian Lazarus(Crosstown Rebels) and so on….
From day one Mothi Limbu, art director of Happymess, has been working on their visual ID; limited and exclusive on Kulte tshirts.
This is just a little part of the latest artworks presented by Byroglyphics this month at the Signal Gallery in London during his first solo exposition “Domestic Science”
The designer group FORMATIV devotes itself to playful and experimental explorations of digital image editing technologies and Rapid Prototyping.
See more : www.formativ-design.com
Fabulous graphics and animation, great concept, fantastic song and renowned producers so what more can Parisian DJ group Birdy Nam Nam ask for? The videos are like an throwback to 80s cartoon & comics art but in these age where music videos feature fast cars, flashy jewelery and women, Sweeney’s work definitely stands out in terms of freshness. And with the music production done by electronic music Gallic Gods, Gaspard & Xavier of Justice fame certainly help to make matters all the sweeter.
Check out the video at the Blog
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies