Really nice Singlespeed/Fixie Template for your DIY Bike
Hot Lingerie advertising for MIA Lingerie by Ad Impact Australia – Visit Antilogic for more in this set.
These original paper photo-montages were created in October 2000, at a time when the Twin Towers were still the worldwide symbol of NYC. Following the simple idea that, like the towers, things in life usually work in pairs, “Twice as Nice” is a personal project that comes out of my dusty box of pictures for the anniversary of a tragic day; 30 pictures as a tribute to a city that will never be the same again…
See them all @ “Twice as Nice”
Pat is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
A new poster is available at Postera: Amazing Sounds, by FdeFlavio. Check it here.
Most of them are not even related to design, but there’s a chance to inspire you more than the others.
This project was the show opener of CAT (Creative and Technology) conference in NY. The piece combines stop-motion and a generative application to create a futuristic block village all in a LCD screen.
A striking piece from Mekanism.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church