Created by 20.87 estúdio from São Paulo, Great4Mechanics desk lamp and chandelier was inspired by the mechanic workshop universe.
It’ was concepted to be a free-assembly object, remiting to classic designs or a great new design, all you need is imagination, and some spontainety to build it.
Laser cutting plywood, metal washers, butterfly screws and mechanic trouble lights. Only simple things to compose it.
This it is a work for a pianist. I made the logo and the direction of art for the poster.
Jyoti Amge is the smallest teenager in the world. She is less than 2 feet tall, and weighs less than 11 pounds!!! More info & pics HERE
Scenes of Life is a wonderful series from Lucie & Simon.
more more more more more more here here here here here here
If you’ve been reading our recent stories on the current worldwide water shortage and you’re a bit worried, then you should buy Blue Planet Run. Around 1.1 billion people around the world currently lack access to clean drinking water and 66 percent of the people on Earth will suffer from water shortages by the year 2025.
This is Pravdoliub Ivanov’s Monument To The Unknown Washerwoman (2005).
More at: Colectiva > Blog >> Art >>> Pravdoliub Ivanov
Design has always been deeply connected to music. From muse to client – who, after all, wouldn’t love to create artwork for their favourite band’s next release? – music is always present in our routine.
What is seen by many as a source of inspiration, however, can be the actual goal for others. So what if music is your actual language in a design project? That’s what Pedro Oliveira, a.k.a. I Buried Paul, did in his fantastic project The 633 EP.
Great music, great artwork. Check it out!
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- “Facepot” – The Design Concept Of Original Pots For Flowers
- This Archaeology Soap Has Hidden Dinosaurs Inside
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night