Byroglyphics’ (aka Russ Mills) messy art draws us in and captivates our attention.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Samsung’s 12-megapixel TL320, with a 5x optical zoom and 24mm ultra wide lens, breaks ground by featuring the world’s first 3.0-inch VGA AMOLED screen. My favorite feature is the two analog dials that display the remaining battery life and memory capacity which are located on the top of the camera.
More info and pics at My Modern Metropolis.
A $70,000,000 penthouse is waiting for you!!! Yarrr!
Commandingly sited atop the highest floors of the Five-Star St. Regis Hotel & Residences in San Francisco, this one-of-a-kind, palatial penthouse features over 20,000 expansive square feet, including 2,900 square feet of terraces – one of the largest personal residences in all of San Francisco. Created by international award-winning interior design firm Orlando Diaz-Azcuy Design Associates, this exquisite two-storey, grand penthouse designed for city living boasts floor-to-ceiling glass walls soaring 22 feet and incomparable 360-degree views of many San Francisco landmarks.
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 6
Size: 20000 sq ft
1859 m2 Half Bathrooms: 4
5 + Car Garage
In-Home Fitness Center
“You remain anonymous, criminals don’t.”
Advertising Agency: DDB Canada, Ванкувер, Канада
Chief Creative Officer: Alan Russell
Creative Officers: Dean Lee, Cosmo Campbell
Copywriter: Neil Shapiro
Art Directors: Colin Hart, Dan Strasser
Account Manager: Kyle Stewart
Agency Producer: Gayle Robson
Photographer: Philip Jarmain
Retoucher: The Orange Apple
Prepress House: Studio 17
Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris, or ‘Le Corbusier’ is considered by many to be the most influential architect of the 20th century. His designs are responsible for urban structures around the world, from the grid-city of Chandigarh in India to the Barbican Centre, which is currently hosting an exhibition of his work. But to peg him as an architect overlooks an awe-inspiring body of work that also takes in art, literature and even a new system of measurement. With this display, the first serious UK solo exhibition of his work for 20 years, we can finally appreciate the scale of his contributions.
These ornamental motives are great for everybody! What do you think about it? See T-SHIRT
Mieszko Syty – at present, he is a second year student in terms of the Artistic Education of Fine Arts at the University of Opole in the Institute of Contemporary Art. Photography is his passion about four years. In 2005, the Group was chaired by Wroclaw Photographic (WGF) on the President of the Association, where he was responsible for the dissemination of culture, animation and video. For three years, his interest focused on street photography. His works was commented by Peter Marshall (photography.about.com).
23 year old Romanian artist Kovacs Katalin doesn’t draw traditionally “pretty” girls. In fact, one look at them and you’ll wonder if they were inspired by models during the grunge era of the 90s.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
New work from Shalimar Luis
More of this project can be seen @ shalimarluis.com
A pretty easy photohsop manipulation, but the idea is really interesting. Floating Logos by Matt Siber – The Project Statement : Inspired by the proliferation of very tall signs in the American Mid-West, Floating Logos seeks to draw attention to this often overlooked form of advertising… – More info & pics Here
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits