Inspired by ornate interiors, wild animals, voyeurism, punk rock music, and sparkles, Natalia Fabia is fascinated with hookers, which fuels her paintings of sultry women. “Hooker DreamEscape” tells tales of seduction by revealing the forbidden desires and secret fantasies of her modern-day belle de jours.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis
With a sharp eye and a distinct indie style, Jonathon Leder is able to capture these absolutely amazing, dreamy shots. More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
found These promotional postcards for a Local Painting Company inspired by camouflage art
The 4th PDF issue includes artwork and interviews of Matias Vigliano, Anna Anjos, Dave Hughes, Laura Serra, Shona McQuillan, PaperMonster, Yoko Furusho and Charrish Ferguson.
Get it at GizMag.eu.
Jennifer Taylor’s most recent sculptures depict chaotic messes of interlinking pipes, chains, and disposable objects coated in white paint and wax. Cancer cells, labyrinths and internal organs, are just some images that spring to mind when looking at these troubled objects. But who is Jennifer Taylor, how were these fantastic sculptures born and why?
This short film looks at the story of an outrageously tall giraffe. She has trouble fitting into daily life until eventually she manages to find a more suitable home.
This beautiful animation was created by Joseph Mann in 2008. It was made using a 2D ‘real-time cut out’ technique through which he wanted to create a 3D world in which 2D characters could live and interact. Each character was created out of paper and all models were made from cardboard.
Even last summer, became aware of Google’s intention to engage in the production of automobiles and invest 5.5 million dollars in the development of new electric cars. This amount was divided between the two companies – Aptera Motors and ActaCell.
Aptera Motors, together with Google is developing a two-seat car, which is equipped with a hybrid or electric motor. A car will be able to accelerate to 140 km/h, «hundreds» reach approximately 10 seconds. Max distance – 160 km. And less than 1 liter of fuel per 100 km. Aptera 2e arrive at the California market in October this year and the cost will be approximately $ 30 thousand dollars. Continue »
Trending on Design You Trust:
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- French Farmers Are Magnifique In Racy 2017 Calendar
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Artist Unveils A Monumental Pen & Ink Drawing Nearly 3.5 Years In The Making
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- Street Photos Taken At The Absolute Perfect Time
- Sleep In A Bookshelf With 5000 Books In Kyoto’s New Bookstore-Themed Hostel
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Edible Art By Sandra Van Den Broek
- Desertification In Mongolia In Surreal Photographs By Daesung Lee
- Major Historical Events Illustrated With Their Date Numbers