+ VIP ticket to the ellesse 50th anniversary party in Italy in 2009. Expenses will be covered by ellesse and your designs will be shown at the event.
2nd prize: €2,000
3rd prize: €750
32 page perfect-bound book of cut-paper illustrations. Get one at www.designcue.com
One of the new illustrations on www.talktosam.com website.
“Sea levels are rising due to climate change… but how much could they rise and how quickly? And how could this affect the city of Bristol?”
Watermarks Project is an art project that wants to speak to the world. Should be one of the most intelligent mediatic bomb i’ve seen in my life! So..Blogger..Now is your turn! God save the Queen! ;-)
Watermarks Project is running in Bristol from FRI 6th till today!
A side project from Omega Code and Combustion, MAËL was just launched, exploring a different path, tending to be more electronic and experimental. They just released a new single that you can listen on their MySpace and purchase the digital version on Atmospherik Duo. You also have the option to buy the samples used on the creation of the song “Take It”, and use it anywhere. Support this independent projects.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night