DHNN (design has no name)
|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Hard disks get too old, keyboards lose their keys, modems break, disk drives run too slow, VHS don’t have a proper recorder anymore, wires get no plugs, screens fall apart. They are all abandoned somewhere, apparently useless.
What happens to these products when they are no used anymore and get trashed?
What is the best way to keep using these products anyway?
How can we exploit their potentials, their hidden qualities and unknown properties?
Bueno, acá estamos. Todavía nos falta colgar algunos cuadros, hacer pequeños retoques de pintura y ni se les ocurra mirar debajo de la alfombra. De todas formas, amigos míos, este es el nuevo Trecool.
Check out this great minimalist furniture by Berlin based design studio METROFARM!
Jon MacNair is artist and illustrator (MICA alum) living in Michigan.He spends him time imaging what to draw next and judging from his work, it seems that he possess a pretty good imagination.
Click on the link to see his interview with ARDT on his thoughts & experiences of being an artist.
Palermo Disko Machine – Theme From Palermo Disko Machine
Thomas Bangalter – Outrage
Huggotron – Pop It Bad (Agoria Remix)
College – Blue Camera
DJ Falcon & Thomas Bangalter – Together
Live Element – Something About You (Live Element club mix)
Redroche – Open Your Eyes
Skatebård – Vuelo
Mr Nicolo Bianchino from The Universtiy of Technology Sydney took out the 2009 IGNITE! Design Graduate Awards, making him the hottest graduate designer in Oz.
For a full run down of the awards and the other kick arse finalists have a look at the IGNITE! page here.
Glitchy, crafty, endearing. Just the way good illustration should be.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze
- Meet Kazım Gürbüz, A 95-Year-Old Yoga Guru From Turkey
- This Feline-shaped Kindergarten Is The Cat’s Meow
- Like Owner, Like Dog: Photographer Captured Dog Owners Mimicking Their Best Friends
- The First Ever Colourful Winter Snowcone
- Stunning Street Art Works by Ukrainian Artist Sasha Corban
- One Of The World’s Last Remaining Globe-Makers That Use The Ancient Art Of Making Globes By Hand
- A Basketball Court Was Styled as a Malevich Painting in Paris
- Photo of the Day: The White King
- Coffee Kiss by Jang Woo-Seok