Michael Hughes loves to take pictures of world famous landmarks – perfectly blended with cheap souvenirs.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis
Common Underground is a design project that studies social issues and reports both sides of the story. Designers from around the world are asked to create posters depicting the correlation between the U.S. and a word which is considered taboo in this country (War, arrogance, etc…). We also ask U.S. based designers to do the same towards another country. This is the study of such unspoken subject matter. A book and an exhibition will be held in Miami Fl of all the posters. A visual exchange for all. Check it out and submit a poster!
The newest iteration of Voltage Fashion Amplified his the web today. The hottest fashion event to hit Minneapolis combines rock bands with edgy designers at musical venue First Ave.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Surreal And Imaginative Black And White Photos That Will Confuse Your Eyes
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand