|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Get your holiday on like its 1996.
Amazing skills by Brano Hlavac from Slovakia…Truly inspiring Technique and composition.
Check out more work HERE
you can see more products at
holiday news letter from studio stubborn sideburn
Illustrator Cem Hasimi creates this collection of discomposed images titled Family and Friends, showing, in true surrealist fashion, finger based characters interacting in a mix of very interesting colors and textures. Do you think he might be trying to tell us something?
This interesting collection of images, all in black and white using different textures, by South African artist Xanele van Rensburg, narrates a very symbolic story of bird’s, pies, and human non existence. The pictures are all two dimensional and flat, but the contrasting textures and patterns emphasize the detail that goes into each character. Very entertaining.
Nike and Underarmour are two of the world’s most recognized brands when it comes to sports apparel. In a competitive market, advertising is the key to keeping their respective brands at the top of the game. Plain, standard advertisements won’t suffice. Instead, the audience must be stunned, and this requires some incredibly unique photographs. Luckily for both companies, photographer Joel Grimes answers the call with unique and dazzling sports photographs. The level of detail is intense, the composition is brilliant, the depth dynamic. These sports photographs capture the intensity of the moment, the fierce competitiveness of the athletes, and the sheer determination and will.
Lisbon based artist and graphic designer Luigi di Silvanni took the well known WW2 time poster “Keep Calm and Carry On” and gave it a comical Simpsonized twist. If you were yellow, had spiky or blue-ish Everest like hair, this is what you would see in the walls of Springfield by this days.
The “Leave Duff and Carry On” poster is available in 8 standard color schemes but is totally personalizable to match your mood or ambiance. Leave Duff and Carry On
DHNN (design has no name) www.dhnn.com.ar
Recently on Design You Trust
- Burning Man 2015: Where Cellphones Go To Die
- Mother Photographs Her Two Daughters To Prove They Are Enough Just The Way They Are
- Letters A, O, B Go Missing Around London To Encourage Blood Donation
- North West Walls Street Art Project
- Uber Is Offering Mad Max Rides In Seattle
- Vote With Your Butt By Hubbub – A Smart Way To Keep Streets Clean
- Dad Recycles Old Crayons Into New Ones for Schools, Hospitals and Art Programs
- Photo of the Day: Learning
- Photographer Took A Pictures Of People On Drugs To Show How They Affect Their Brains
- Artist Wendy Tsao Transforms Kids Drawings Into Adorable Plush Toys