project for my studies… sounds from the speakers (traffic, crowd talking etc.)
Carl Gerhards: “Sauce Boss BBQ Pit is a fictitious Kansas City style barbecue restaurant. The premise for the project was to concept and create a company that could exist in the real world. The idea that sparked this project was the messy fingerprints left behind after eating great barbecue.”
The Barack Obama “Hope” poster created by L.A. artist Shepard Fairey, will hang in the U.S. National Portrait Gallery on January 20, 2009 (Los Angeles Times)
Slow motion and 24p test with Canon HV20. No 35mm adapter, Steadicam, Effects Software, etc was used. This is just the raw footage with “Color Curves” applied in Vegas 7.
Shot in TV Mode, 24P, Shutter 1/120, All custom image settings put to “-1”. Slow motion shot in 60i.
“After 23 years of brain-aided communication, the much-admired, much copied studio, The Designers Republic closed for business on Tuesday. But, as its founder Ian Anderson tells CR, it will rise again.”
Beautiful B/W video for her new single.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope