is an experimental interaction website that uses natural drag movement to activate operations. Actually you won’t find any buttons or clickable text here, instead you get access to the contents by dragging bars. Now Let’s start our journey!
We’re always a sucker for classic Mario. Hopefully Nintendo is working on something like this for next Christmas. More here.
street art with some conscience–an urban regeneration project taking a derelict downtown building and using the boarded up windows as canvas. WIP art throughout the summer of ’09 asking other artists to put up and recycle the work to create an honest, organic artistic expression of the city. no grants, no sponsors, no permission. more info here or here Continue »
Mary Virginia Carmack’s collages have a very surreal and retro feel to them… I personally recommend you check them out, as they are all great!
more more more more more at at at at at colectiva colectiva colectiva colectiva colectiva
Without a doubt, the Inhotim Cultural Insitute has become one of Brazil’s most prized treasures. Created in 2005, Inhotim is a private entity which hosts a perfect mix between wide and ample gallery spaces that house contemporary art, and extensive botanical gardens.The end result is a dream; a place where art and nature converge in pure harmony. Artists in their permanent collection include: Mathew Barney, Olafur Eliasson, Doris Salcedo, Paul McCarthy, Cildo Meireles, and Jim Lambie.
For more images of this amazing place + pictures of the art housed within, visit colectiva!
Clientes: Samsung, LG, CCE, American Express, UOL, Yahoo, Bradesco, Greenpeace, UOL, Bradesco, entre outros.
An awesome gallery of nice images is modeled and rendered by David Pearson (fpsurgeon). Here you can find some curious matemathical figures from Escher, Sierpinsky or Menger. Structure & Flow fpsurgeon galley.
These images are a wonderfull example of what you can do with Structure Synth. Structure Synth is an application for creating 3D structures from a set of user specified rules. It is an attempt to make a 3D version of Context Free.
An inspiration from the American contemporary artist Joseph Kosuth, One and Three Chair. Instead of giving new definition, Eric Ku redefined the concept of a chair by using alphabet. One is able to construct a chair by assembling the redesigned alphabets.
Mathew Scott is an American photographer who sheds light on the paradoxical tensions existing just under the surface of everyday life. His photographs show two America’s… a rural and an urban one. In the end, they each exist because of the other, as a struggle of dualities… Yin. Yang.
more more more more more more here here here here here here
From left to right: 81 cents – A chief in war dress, 87 cents – A chief in formal dress, $1.12 – A chief in presentation dress, $2 – A highland chief in war dress. Found via CreativeRoots.org
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts
- Chernobyl 30 Years Later: A Ninety-Year-Old Man Lives Life In Chernobyl’s Nuclear Wasteland
- An Artist Creates Superb Miniature Sculptures On A Graphite Pencil
- Meet An Irishman, Patsy Gibbons And His Rescued Foxes
- Incredibly Colorized Pictures Show The Life Of Russian People In The Past