Incredibly meticulous digital collage by Florian Kuhlmann:
To see it as it was intented (in HIGH res) go to Colectiva!
Erin Hanson’s idea to fill her house with these shiny, colorful reminders is pretty awesome:
Colorful reminders spattered all about my house might make me more prone to living my life a little better. That or give the appearance that i am completely incapable of being an adult without visual aides. I can’t seem to stop myself from adding more and more.
More images here.
Gonzalo Bénard – The Awakening of the Self
An encounter with Portuguese photographer Gonzalo Bénard brings to mind the ephemeral, yet deeply mystic, moment of “epiphany” that accompanies any artistic creation. Contrary to what one wants to believe, being an artist does not merely involve aesthetic assertions and compositional skills. It actually goes far beyond this, as a double-faceted integral state—a blessing and a curse at the same time—that brings the collective consciousness closer to what Kant once described as the feeling of a universal aesthetic. Being an artist is all about an inventive gathering of impossibilities. Lyricism and poetry spring out of blood and suffering, and, miraculously, ideas flourish under the storm. Even if confined within the four walls of a house— their hands and legs paralysed, their spirits and souls tormented—all artists are capable of making their way towards the sensorial, as long as they can sustain their ultimate need for self-expression. Nothing else matters; neither risks, nor deep waters. When the world seems to fall apart, artists rise out of their ashes and articulate their discourse. The unique ability of switching between death and rebirth seems to be exclusively reserved for them.
“The Regal Twelve” series is a suite of pictures depicting powerfull historical women combining photography, illustration, European backdrops, fashion models, historical treasures and symbolic references, digitally montaged to create works based on historical truths.
New Western Edition skateboards in a Miles Davis style, celebrating 50 years of Kind Of Blue and 10 years of Western Edition. More here.
Post updated by admin ;) Ask me why?
Web design outsourcing to India is what Designers-Den’s foundation is built on. We’ve successfully created countless web designs for clients all across the globe at affordable pricing. We provide web design solutions for companies of all sizes, with all budgets, and with various needs.
We offer a wide range of services for web design outsourcing to India, including web development. We are also offshore programmers with unmatched skills and expertise. We provide complete web design and technology solutions as we connect with clients World-wide. Sound, cost-effective, and appealing web designs is only one service that Designers-Den provides to clients all across the globe.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest