New stuff on GizMag nr 31.
Searching for projects using new technologies systems, found Loop.ph a Design Research Studio located in London, directed by designers Rachel Wingfield & Mathias Gmachl, focused in design and the natural sciences.
Just a bit of shameless self-promotion. This is up for voting at threadless right now – if you want to head over and check it out please go here
Piece of “Consumer” bald art(!) collection by Blue Beard.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance