Don’t Panic are currently running a clothing design competition with New Era to create a new 59Fifty cap for them, and we’d like to see what you can do.
New Era pretty much have the market cornered when it comes to caps. As such, they’ve had literal boatloads of high & mighty guest designers, including Spike Lee, Danny Way, Travis Barker, Gym Class Heroes, Fat Joe, Dizzy Rascal, and Jake Burton. We’d like talented new designers and students to add to their catalogue with their hot headwear designs, so we’re opening this competition to give you the chance.
The winning design will become the next Footasylum exclusive and sold at Footasylum stores throughout the UK. We’re also offering two runners up 12 pieces of their own design.
Pick up a Design Template in store at Footasylum or apply online at Don’t Panic where we have a live interactive voting gallery. Entries open worldwide until 15 Nov.
By Julien De Repentigny in collaboration with Gabriel Lefebvre
Couches are awesome. You can get high, go sit on them and be really comfortable. I’m pretty sure that’s the point. Play some Call of Duty, watch House or just fall asleep. Most people have regular couches – usually big enough for 3 people and made out of leather or some sort of fabric. It’s pretty safe to say that the whole couch thing has been solved for the Average Joe. But what about couches that look like lego blocks? Or tigers? Or coffins? Good question, because designers have your back. Literally. Check out a collection of trippy, crazy and somewhat uncomfortable looking couches and sofas…here are just two examples from the collection that has 35 very interesting pieces.
Superwindy is the Orange County, California design shop run by design-pro Aaron Martin. They do some of the finest print, web, type, and branding design out there. They like smart people, so contact them for your next project.
Founded by Spanish interior design studio Innova::designers, THE-SIGNERS is an on-line community (powered by Ning) conceived as a unique meeting point for all design professionals from across the World who wish to exchange work experiences by seeking collaborators for their projects and as a result, be able to sign projects on an international scale.
“Our dream in creating the social network of THE-SIGNERS was to eliminate the boarders in creativity and design and especially to encourage a new and exciting way of collaboration between designers all over the world, sharing miscellaneous, multi-cultural, different and wealth-producing points of view. Over all we wanted to transmit our passion for what we do. If you feel some affinity in this sense you are more than welcome to consider THE-SIGNERS yours“. Diego & Pedro Serrano (interior designers and founders of THE-SIGNERS).
Join THE-SIGNERS now!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From PIXERS