|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
The color scheme began with complementary colors of navy blue and red orange.
We wanted to use exotic flowers to reflect the fantasy garden used in the movie like
orange papyrus, pincushion flowers, vibrant sunflowers
and light pink roses to tie back into the topiaries.The popcorn topiaries were inspired by the
blooms in the Other Father’s garden.
Love 22… Interesting graphic work by Ryan Atkinson featuring the amazing Joanna Kustra’s photography
Some nice graphic work, it was is a personal project that is intended to be developed into a fashion label. There are some nice logo’s and background designs happening here, also a t-shirt or two thrown in. And get this, you can contact him if you like the wallpapers, he’ll send them to you in bigger than full HD res. Nice! Find the work here.
These are some cool illustrations from Mike Mitchell’s portfolio. He is a 27 year old illustrator / concept artist currently residing in Los Angeles, California. I really like his skull illustrations with the big heads.
The classic “I Heart” t-shirt has gone in and out of popularity for decades. For every “I Heart NY” t-shirt seen today, there seems to be a new, funny spin on the original by a creative t-shirt designer. To celebrate the humor and ingenuity that has gone into this meme, here are 10 creative and funny takes on the I Heart T-shirt, courtesy of ThreadSpot.
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion show, which took place last Thursday, is like the Superbowl of beautiful women.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis!
This is a ‘proof-of-concept’ trailer for my new film. We’re using it to gain more exposure and funding, with the aim to shoot early 2010. Check out the fantastic concept artwork on the site too www.themarionetteunit.com
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis!
Incredible nice concept store for the French brand le Coq Sportif by the Dutch guys at Studio RAAR, it seems they have incorporated light as a interactive part of the shop that detects where the customer is and this affects the intensity of the light. link
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot
- Meet Helen Stifler, The Queen of Cosplay
- Duu Motorcycle
- The Floyd Utility Set
- Another Escape Magazine
- You Can Rent Out this Eerie, Abandoned Wizard of Oz Theme Park
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Artist Duo STALLMAN Create ‘Canvas On Edge’ Collection
- Luxurious Eco-Friendly Mansion Exists Entirely Below Ground
- Helix: The Folding Bicycle
- Hang Sitt: The Dual-Purpose Chair
- Building Websites Just Got so Much Better with the New Divi Builder Plugin
- Sibui Nazarenko by Michael Sanders
- Alphabeta Lamp
- Aigai Spa – Urban Oasis in São Paulo
- Cookie Cutter and Stampers
- You’re Guaranteed To Find That Special Gift For Each And Everyone In The Family Here
- Products of The Day #446
- FLYBi Drone with VR Goggles is Insanely Awesome