Ethan Hayes-Chute was born in 1982 and grew up in Freeport, Maine. He has a BFA in Painting from the Rhode Island School of Design in 2004. Primarily a painter, Hayes-Chute also works with sculpture and self-published books on various topics.
This clock represents innovation in telling time. It reveals time as it rolls around telling time in a long continuous sentence. The design comes as a response to our stressful lives, where we plan our daily activities by the minute… this clock tells you the time in sentences like “It’s about six o’clock” or “Maybe more like around eight” as it rolls slowly on your table, it allows you to relax and not take time too seriously.
Check out the complete list of 10 Unusual And Creative Clock Designs.
** The english version of this Issue will come soon **
DIGITAL TEMPLE Magazine has launched its #3 Issue called “UNION”.
This parution is made of 224 pages, 12 artists and 9 items.
DIGITAL TEMPLE Magazine has made its best to collect interviews, reviews, way of life of artists all over the globe.
Some of the artists represent The KDU (“Keystone Design Union”). They were scanned to give you all details of these strange particules which formed this wellknown collective.
Artists : Si Scott, Esteban, Karborn, ValpNow, Laundry!, Ben Frost, Sruli Recht, Phil Toledano, Young Meagher, MWM Graphics, Vera Biryukova, Annie Woodford.
Thank you to all artists, DT supports you.
DIGITAL TEMPLE Magazine a lancé sa #3 Issue intitulée “UNION”.
Cette parution contient 224 pages, 12 artistes et 9 rubriques.
Encore une fois, DIGITAL TEMPLE Magazine a parcouru le monde entier et a collecté pour vous des interviews, des reviews, des tranches de vie d’artistes complets.
Certains artistes du KDU (“Keystone Design Union”) ont été passés au microscope et nous vous donnons les détails de ces étranges particules formant un collectif de renom.
Artistes : Si Scott, Esteban, Karborn, ValpNow, Laundry!, Ben Frost, Sruli Recht, Phil Toledano, Young Meagher, MWM Graphics, Vera Biryukova, Annie Woodford.
Merci à tous les artistes, DT vous soutient.
** La version anglaise de ce numéro arrive d’ici peu. **
Noize Magazine is brazilian a art/music magazine. You can check their website and download the full .pdf version if you like. Some great interviews and artwork inside.
I just had my 2nd annual zombie photo shoot!
Every October I host a giant zombie photo shoot, here are the results for ZOMBIE 2008!
What better way of getting in the spirit for Halloween!
More on my website: www.camillolongo.com
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- Funny Photographs Of People Surprised In Their Privacy
- National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- Victorian Christmas Cards That Are As Creepy As Those Times Themselves
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Miniature Artist Steve Casino Creates Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Incredible Pictures Of A Girl Who Spent The First 10 Years Of Her Life Growing Up In The African Bush