Visit my .
My name is Edinaldo Marques, I am 24 years old, a native of Recife, currently living in Sao Paulo. I work as an art assistant in One Digital, creating pieces, sites, campaigns, to customers such as Bradesco, Samsung, American Express among others. So far, I enjoy doing it, however, soon I intend to be working with video and 3D as well.
Clayton Cubitt, (aka “Siege”) has his photographic finger stuck in many pots. His highly stylized editorial work has appeared in Surface, Rolling Stone, and The FADER, among other publications. Meanwhile, on the web, he chronicles his personal and professional life in photograph and words on his weblog The Daily Siege. His work is, more often than not, relentlessly sensual, saturated in deep colours, infused with an explicitness that lays its subject as bare as possible. Working within his own philosophy that inspires him to shoot with no holds barred, Cubitt’s lens lingers over muses ranging from the mid-coital form of his fiancée in bed with another woman to a dead baby bird set before him.
Mee Gallery is hosting a little art show for Courtney Kim on Nov 28 at La Niche Cafe Smith St, Fitzroy (Victoria, Australia). Exhibition continuing from 28 Nov – 28 Dec 2008.
Please check out the event blog post, and our facebook invitation.
Courtney has fresh new original arts ready for the show!
Some of her prints can be found on Mee Gallery etsy shop, you can also find some framed prints in the Melbourne local designer shop “incube8r”. Courtney also has a blog called “Courtney Kim & Her Naughty Lips”
Experimental type works.
Art direct by Ethan Park
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series