The open source graffiti project – “The Free Range Duck Project” once again lets you design the next sticker.
The winning design will be sent round the world for free – a great chance to spread your work!
CLOSING THE WINDOW ON REAL LIFE POP-UPS
On the Internet, getting rid of unsollicited pop-ups is pretty easy. In real life, things are a tad more complicated. The Pop_Down Project aims at symbolically restoring everyone’s right to non-exposure: Just stick a “Close window” button on any public space pollution.
Benedict Campbell – photograher, digital artist, film maker and designer. Awesome!
L’Affiche Moderne is a french fine art print e-shop presenting the works of young photographers, graphic designers and children’s illustrators. All posters are high quality digital prints and are strictly limited to 300 editions.
160over90, a branding agency from Philadelphia, just launched their first new site in six years. Outstanding works!
Lifelounge has hand-selected 12 talented artists, designers and typographers from around the world to collaborate on a unique typographic project entitled, Some Type Of Wonderful. Coming from a variety of backgrounds in everything from traditional fine art to graffiti, graphic design, illustration and typography, each artist has been given a design brief relating to a designated month of the year.
Artwork by: Alex Trochut(Spain), Merijn Hos (The Netherlands), Jesse Hora (USA), Si Scott (England), Hellovon (England), Merda (Australia), Timba Smits (Australia), Puzle (Australia), Justin Lee Williams (Australia), Niels Shoe Meulman (The NEtherlands), Steve ESPO Powers (USA) and Luke Lucas (Australia)
Along with collection of excellentand designers, Designcollector™ revealed a collection of selected during the last five years.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts
- Chernobyl 30 Years Later: A Ninety-Year-Old Man Lives Life In Chernobyl’s Nuclear Wasteland
- An Artist Creates Superb Miniature Sculptures On A Graphite Pencil
- Meet An Irishman, Patsy Gibbons And His Rescued Foxes
- Incredibly Colorized Pictures Show The Life Of Russian People In The Past