You should definitely check out these beautiful themes for the most popular CMS in the world.
Ghost from BSV tributes the greatest. Great Job Ghost!
Jürgen Wegner is an german photographer who wants to bring a living dimension in his photos. He says that what’s he loves most about cinema. Here’s a part of his portfolio full of colors.
Matt Barnes‘ photos are slick. Whether shooting for Durex, Snoop Dogg or Playboy, his work exudes confidence. Oh, and sex. Matt’s images are drenched in it. He doesn’t solely attract clients known for sex appeal though – he’s photographed David Cronenberg, Justice and, um, Ikea.
An interesting video to watch, because you can see the whole painting process to “Stick em Up!” by Two Twelve. It is fascinating to see the artist’s spray techniques.
More amazing art and design at Scene 360 Illusion
Released: June 2009
Brand name: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
Agency: DDB CHICAGO
DDB asked Obama for America strategic and production partner Mode Project to create this short film to introduce David Plouffe at the 2009 Cannes Lions.
Agency: DDB Worldwide/DDB Chicago
Chairman and Chief Creative Officer: Bob Scarpelli
SVP Executive Director of Integrated Production: Diane Jackson
Associate Producer: Jessi Dana
Associate Creative Director: Jason Karley
Associate Creative Director: Galen Graham
Production Company: Mode Project, Chicago
Executive Creative Director: Colin Carter
Executive Producer: Kathleen Quinn
Managing Director/Editor: Brooks Ruyle
Creative Director: Lindsay Daniels
Designers/Animators: Stefan Draht, Eric Miro, Brett Schnacky, Rebecca Berdel,
Operations Assistant: Randi Razalenti
Executive Interactive Producer: Joie Mikitson
Interactive Designer / Developer: Derek Olson
Special Thanks: AKPD Message and Media, Electric Kinney Films, GMMB, Scout Tufankjian/Polaris Images
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book
- Japan’s Terrifying Road Is Enough To Give The Most Confident Driver Nightmares
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings