Impressive campaign – AkzoNobel Car Refinishes: Creating art with Lewis Hamiltons Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 car
Sympathy For The Unusual makes its debut by launching a Summer 2009 Flash Collection, which is the outcome of an international collaboration. 6 designers x 6 “unusual” t-shirts, not only by name. Sympathy designers: Matt Joyce // Rubens Cantuni // Ed Nacional // Andy Smith // Unusual Design Movement // Lorena Vigil-Escalera.
Innovative graphic art, quality cut and trim size, 100% cotton and a distinctive feature: a special print inside each left sleeve, just roll it up to uncover it. Use the code MAGNETISM on their online store to have a 33% off on their tshirts.
With the decline of vinyl (and all its relatives), a special part of our culture that is normally hardly considered worthy of attention or even preservation also disappears.
The Turtables Collection via
Set Design created for the poster of RDV Design a graphic design event in montreal for Les Éditions Infopresse
Released: June 2009
Brand name: V Raw
Agency: THE GLUE SOCIETY
Category: Non-alcoholic drinks
Agency: Glue Society
Music: “Misfit” Bumblebeez
Brand: V Raw
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt