Brian Cummings is a Creative Director turned photographer from Saint Louis, MO.
The Bodies of Work series is an exploration of the art of tattooing explored through the artist and the human canvas.
More more photos from the series at inkbutter.com.
Share your love with others, because ♥ Everybody Wants To Be In Love ♥
The London newcomer band Sweet Tooth have started a very cute online campaign to spread a little love around the world. Named after their single ‘Everybody Wants To Be In Love’ – the idea is as follows:
• Simply draw, design, printout or make a paper heart
• Write on it the name of a person, place, thing or idea that you love
• Take a photo of the heart in the setting or location of your choice
• Post it online and let Sweet Tooth know that you’ve done it
• Sweet Tooth will collect all the photos and put them on their blog at www.sweettoothmusic.co.uk
• Watch the project spread around the world!
• PS: No stock photos or non-original artwork – for copyright reasons!
♥ How to share the love! ♥
Twitter: post the pic on your Twitter page (via TwitPic, etc) and tag Sweet Tooth with @sweettoothuk
Facebook: post your photo onto the page for Sweet Tooth
MySpace: upload your pic into PhotoBucket, etc, and post it as a comment on Sweet Tooth’s Myspace page: www.myspace.com/sweettoothlondon
Email: send an email with your photo attached to:email@example.com
Janssem Cardoso is a designer/photographer from Manaus – Amazonas – Brazil. He’s been working with photos profissionally and as a hobby. See some of his work on http://www.flickr.com/photos/janssem/
Amazing ongoing print series of braided hair by Shoplifter.
For several years Shoplifter has worked exploring the use and symbolic nature of hair, and its visual and artistic potential. It started as a discovery in an antique shop, a lock of hair encased as a keepsake and shaped as a flower, and has since evolved as an exploration of hair’s meaning – from strength, self-image and beauty, to vanity, decoration and fashion.
More pics here.
Sickhead is a beautiful photo set directed and produced by Diego Diaz.
More on Designaside.