Creation of Inspirefirst.com itself was inspired by the idea, which finally became our slogan: Sharing Inspiration with the World. Understanding that inspiration is the universal and always-in-demand resource, which millions of people search for every day and every hour, we have created inspirefirst.com to become a global source of inspiration for all the web-designers, painters, photographers, architects, fashion designers, and representatives of all the other professions and hobbies, where inspiration is treated as an integral part of a creative production process.
How to Publish an Article at Inspirefirst.com?
- When publishing an article, look through the available categories at inspirefirst.com and choose one category that suits the topic of your article best. One article can be assigned to only one category.
- Specify as many tags as necessary for your article.
- An article should contain textual material and images (there is no limitation as to the length of the text or to the amount of images published).
- Write a short introduction to your article and place it into the EXCERPT field in the Admin area. If no introduction is provided, the system will use the first paragraph of the article (about 600 characters) or the initial part of the article preceding tag.
- Choose one image that will be used as the featured image for your article – it will be published on the main page along with the introduction. (if the featured image is not set by the author, the system will automatically select the first uploaded image as the featured).
- In order to quickly add all the images into your article, you can use Quick Image Adder.
- The author may use hyperlinks, either textual or image, to any of his own or third-parties resources in his/her article; the links are always opened in new windows (no need to assign target=”_blank” parameter).
- All the images uploaded to the system should meet the following requirements: minimum width: 500 px (620 px is recommended (max supported width); larger images will be automatically downsized to 620 px); maximum size: 2Mb, format: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .tiff.